Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my weight loss progress

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

i went on a diet a month ago i don't exercize at this time i just watch what i eat and how much i lost 20 lbs soo far i very happy and wanted to share with my friends

note to admins if i posted this in wrong place its cause i have no clue where to put it could you move it to appropiate place

ClingFree

Quote from: pugsly on May 22, 2006, 09:11:56 AM
i went on a diet a month ago i don't exercize at this time i just watch what i eat and how much i lost 20 lbs soo far i very happy and wanted to share with my friends

note to admins if i posted this in wrong place its cause i have no clue where to put it could you move it to appropiate place

Congrats!

pugsly™

tponka

I'm right there with you, pugsley.  I decided to get rid of my way too much extra weight right after Thanksgiving.  At that time, I weighed 209 lbs, at 5'8".  I weighed in this morning at 155lbs, just 15 more than what I weighed when I graduated high school almost 20 years ago.  Having a muscular/athletic build, I really don't have far to go.  Just a little tummy-flattening!!! 

Congrats pugsley, and keep up the good work!   O0

Blu

Quote from: pugsly on May 22, 2006, 09:11:56 AM

Don't forget your other method...sabotaging your freezer to attack when you go for ice cream.

Mary

crazy_

Hey congrats you two well done... I have been battling weight for all my life seems like but two years ago I started following weight watchers and have lost 50 lbs and managing to keep it off (well a lb or two creeps on then I boot it off! lmao 

Some of the weight watchers recipes are awesome I have a tonne of em for the slow cooker if your interested.

again wtg

zeboo

tponka

I didn't follow any kind of program, but just made one up myself.  I counted calories, not fat or carbs or anything else, and limited myself to 1200-1500 calories/day.  It doesn't seem like much, but this is my normal daily intake:
Morning:  Slim-Fast shake (~200 cal)
Noon:  Microwave-ready soup in my office or salad from faculty lounge (~250-400 cal)
Evening:  Pre-packaged meal from Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, or the like (~350-500 cal)
Later evening:  Snack such as fruit, cheese/crackers, pudding, ice cream bar, yogurt, protein bar, etc. (100-300 cal)

Before bed, I always take a handful of vitamins:  Multi, Folic, B-complex, E, and 2 Viactiv Calcium.

Most importantly, I drink LOTS of water.  No sodas or anything else.  Plain water does get boring, so I splurge a little sometimes on the Fruit2Os.  I drink a minimum of 4 bottles a day, but usually more.  Drinking water can help to curb your appetite, keeps you hydrated (not to mention "regular"), and has prevented "saggy skin" that often accompanies weight loss.

Exercise is mostly from household chores and walking and playing with the pups.  (I have a treadmill in my living room, right in front of my tv, but I'm not THAT motivated!)  ;)  I do a few minutes of yoga about every other day for stretching mainly.  

The weight loss has been steady - about 2lb/week.  I think the final 10-15 is going to require a better exercise plan, since I'm now down to just the tummy humps.  I guess I'm going to have to dust off the ole ab-roller!

pugsly™

hubby has a bad high blood pressure issue and i got yeast overgrowth issue i not alowed alot of sugar and he not allowed alot of salt we combined the two and created our own diet with little to no sugar or salt mainly eat lots of veggies and fruits not alot of meat or junk foods no soda little bit of juice alot of water we even flavor our own water

hubby lifts weights every other day and walks the hill we live on on his off days from lifting weights since i have cebral palsy i just work on streaching my muscles the best i can

pugsly™

thanks all just to let you know since hubby started his bloodpressure was very high at stroke level for the last week his blood pressure been normal not high and its all controlled by diet only

me however when i started this diet i was 314 lbs and 5 foot 7 inches now i am 294 lbs i am very happy with the results we are havin soo far

tponka

SaintHiρρo

Best of luck to you and congrats on your progress thus far  :D

pugsly™

thanks t ponka and saint hippo well i off to clean my kitchen

tponka

justahumping

W 2 G U @   O0   I lost all my extra weight a couple of years ago, she went to live with her boy/friend. And no, not talking about my daughter  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview