PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 12:17:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

guest passes/double browsing

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

Sorry if this isn't in the right topic, but i searched for an answer and didn't exactly find what i was looking for.
I made myself a pogo name (not club) and sent myself a guest pass from my club pogo name, how do i get that pass on my non club name? i clicked everything and i cant find it?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: kgansor on May 23, 2006, 02:07:44 PM
Sorry if this isn't in the right topic, but i searched for an answer and didn't exactly find what i was looking for.
I made myself a pogo name (not club) and sent myself a guest pass from my club pogo name, how do i get that pass on my non club name? i clicked everything and i cant find it?

Log out your current name. Log into the name you want to use the guest pass for. Then go to the email address you've used for the guest name. It will have you click on a link from there to activate the guest pass. It will take you to a Pogo page to confirm this is the name you're using the guest pass on. And then you'll be good to go.

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview