PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:59:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WELL LMAO AT THIS SPAM EMAIL WHAT A PILE OF RUBBISH THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

WELL  i have heard it all now pogo give 5yr free membership yeah right whatever

Well pogo already sent me a check for 29.99 and gave me a free membership for 5 years, they also gave me 5 million tokens, and 350 badges, this is the best thing that has happened to me since the death penalty was passed by the voters.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
bum

If you send this on to everyone you know with in fifteen minutes of recieving this , pogo will send you an email offering you a chance to take a survey and if you choose to participate you can either pick pogo membership for a year or the $29.99 this is easy money I just recieved my check in the mail today so hurry the only have so much money to send out before they have enough participants.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazy_

Quote from: JENNY28 on May 23, 2006, 03:06:01 PM
WELL  i have heard it all now pogo give 5yr free membership yeah right whatever

Well pogo already sent me a check for 29.99 and gave me a free membership for 5 years, they also gave me 5 million tokens, and 350 badges, this is the best thing that has happened to me since the death penalty was passed by the voters.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
bum

If you send this on to everyone you know with in fifteen minutes of recieving this , pogo will send you an email offering you a chance to take a survey and if you choose to participate you can either pick pogo membership for a year or the $29.99 this is easy money I just recieved my check in the mail today so hurry the only have so much money to send out before they have enough participants.

:)) 5 million tokens plus a 5 year membership on top of the 29.99 back so that is a 6 year membership roflmao ... sad part is some folks will believe that  .. and why only 350 badges why not em all?  (or is that all of them lmao )  made my night .. best giggle I had all day ... that is right up there with pogo saying in netiquette that they ban spammers if ya report them .. yeah whatever .. they'd have to ban just about everyone!!!!!!

Tracey

nightperson

i have seen that so many time i hate that but i block the ones that send it to me so poof dont get no more from them ::)

pugsly™

i got that last week and still bustin up laughing about it :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) and shame on the spammers for sending this :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SouthPadreIsland

I swear I deleted that very same email this morning - I wanted to send it back to them telling them never send me crap again, but instead just blocked them - some people are idiots....JEEEZZEEEE ! >:( :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview