Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Smileys

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Smileys are fun and I have made my personal collection available for use on the forum. I do not think it is necessary to post 20 smileys in a message. It's getting ridiculous and makes posts look like crap. I can take them away just as easily as I made them available.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gecko

Quote from: Homer on May 23, 2006, 08:24:51 PM
Smileys are fun and I have made my personal collection available for use on the forum. I do not think it is necessary to post 20 smileys in a message. It's getting ridiculous and makes posts look like crap. I can take them away just as easily as I made them available.

i would have to agree . but while  I'm at it i really do think some of the siggys  are getting out of hand too  not the across ones its the long downwards ones that take up at least a 1/4 a page  in a post or more  , this is just my 5 cents worth 

foxx

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 23, 2006, 08:42:23 PM

i would have to agree . but while  I'm at it i really do think some of the siggys  are getting out of hand too  not the across ones its the long downwards ones that take up at least a 1/4 a page  in a post or more  , this is just my 5 cents worth 

Hello Pot?  This is Kettle calling.... ;)

SaintHiρρo

Whoo hoo.... my petition is working.  :))

Homer

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 23, 2006, 08:42:23 PM

If you don't want to see them turn them off.

nanners

good point Homer.... to each their own.  ::)

Gecko

couldnt you do that with the smileys as well or wouldnt it work  , um foxx did u burn the billy  or something ,   

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 24, 2006, 08:32:59 AM
couldnt you do that with the smileys as well or wouldnt it work  , um foxx did u burn the billy  or something ,   

You can't turn the smileys off because they are in the posts.  The siggys are a different section or something like that.
Whats a burn the billy mean?

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2006, 08:55:50 AM

You can't turn the smileys off because they are in the posts.  The siggys are a different section or something like that.
burned  the billy  lol  a container for holding water u usualy hang it over a camp fire to make a cuppa tea   . and if it boils dry then its  a black potted billy   AutoLover sweetie where are you to explain when i need you   :-*       BILLY An open topped tin can, with a wire carrying handle, used as a kettle for boiling water into which tea was thrown.

http://www.nla.gov.au/epubs/waltzingmatilda/3-Meanings.html

Tara

All that explaining for a damn pot  :))

You know what Gecko.  At least you can explain what your talking about and I couldn't do that for your country.  O0
You know ours and yours !

tponka

Ok, Homer.. what would you say is your number-of-smileys-per-post tolerance level?  ;:"

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 24, 2006, 03:02:30 PM

burned  the billy  lol  a container for holding water u usualy hang it over a camp fire to make a cuppa tea   . and if it boils dry then its  a black potted billy   AutoLover sweetie where are you to explain when i need you   :-*       BILLY An open topped tin can, with a wire carrying handle, used as a kettle for boiling water into which tea was thrown.

Good morning My Gecko :-* (should I say Good afternoon) ::) someones been up late playing in pogo >:D and cant everyone see??? Gecko is a changed man, gone are the numerous smileys. 8)

psst.......gotta tell u something Gecko.

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 24, 2006, 06:23:47 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 24, 2006, 03:02:30 PM

Good morning My Gecko :-* (should I say Good afternoon) ::) someones been up late playing in pogo >:D and cant everyone see??? Gecko is a changed man, gone are the numerous smileys. 8)

psst.......gotta tell u something Gecko.
will open it now 
   ~Ãutolovér~  06:23:10 AM Using the spellchecker    :o

Tara

Homer

Quote from: tponka on May 24, 2006, 03:50:43 PM

Ok, Homer.. what would you say is your number-of-smileys-per-post tolerance level?  ;:"

I don't know. What I do know is that it isn't necessary to post the same smiley like this  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* and like this  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The same can be accomplished with a simple  :-* and  :o

Have you ever been in pogo chat and someone enters the room and does this:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((tponka))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

For those who don't know that is considered hugging someone in chat.

It becomes annoying. I can accomplish the same thing with a simple (((tponka)))

harley89

anybody else notice no hug for Tara from Homer

Homer

We do that in private.

Since tponka asked I used them in my example.

nanners

I totally agree on the hug thing in chat

krispy

Quote from: nanners on May 25, 2006, 07:16:44 AM
I totally agree on the hug thing in chat

i do no huggie crap on pogo. kissey faces are reserved only for b/f. and even then, he only gets one on occasion.

Tara

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 25, 2006, 06:56:48 AM
anybody else notice no hug for Tara from Homer

I'm so flattered that your jealous of me.  Thanks you made my day. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview