PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:30:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Remove Option Not Always There

Started by Ashley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Can anyone tell me why on some of the pages I have posted on there is no remove option, but then they do have it on others.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks

Tara

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 01:41:46 AM
Can anyone tell me why on some of the pages I have posted on there is no remove option, but then they do have it on others.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks

Yes, it happens to all of us, not just you.  PogoCheats did a makeover of the site and something happened and we can no longer delete our posts, we can only modify in certain topics. I believe they are trying fix it.

Ashley

Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2006, 01:47:16 AM
Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 01:41:46 AM

Yes, it happens to all of us, not just you.  PogoCheats did a makeover of the site and something happened and we can no longer delete our posts, we can only modify in certain topics. I believe they are trying fix it.

Thanks again Tara for your help and I appreciate all the help I can get right now....."LOL"  O0

Tara

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 02:47:22 AM

Thanks again Tara for your help and I appreciate all the help I can get right now....."LOL"  O0

And gawd knows WE all hope you're getting it. :))

I'm bored so I'm reading old stuff!!    :/\

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview