PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:27:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What's My Pirate Name?

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 10:59:47 AM
Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 09:43:00 AM
Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 11:14:00 PM
Dirty Ethel Cash

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean --
not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell.
You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair.
You'll do just fine. Arr!

Why is it when I see your posts with that EDIT I wanna scream?  WHY WOULD YOU EDIT SOMETHING YOU COPIED AND PASTED?  

And I'm curious as to why I'm asking a question I will never get answered....

:)) :)) :))

I wanted to know the say thing myself.  She did that crap all the time. How do you copy a joke and paste it and then have to edit it?  One personality must of forget it was posted while the other personality was posting, so she had two in one post, then had to modify to take it out, that's all I can think of.

Her life must really suck ass.

Torn2pieces

Captain Grace Roberts

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

david/ross

Your pirate name is:
Black Davy Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!  >>:D  :)))

justahumping

Quote from: tponka on May 24, 2006, 04:01:45 PM
http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Black Roger Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

liebe_angel

Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

xx_mandy_xx

Your pirate name is:
Captain Anne Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

:D

justahumping

SouthPadreIsland

Bloody Charity Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Luna

Your pirate name is:
Dirty Bess Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

IndianLover

My pirate name is:
Captain Ethel Cash

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine.    Arr!

Kelly

My Pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

katye Burke

Your pirate name is:
Mad Anne Kidd        :pp

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

jrzydvl

Dirty Davy Rackham

\You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

babygurl424

Calico Ethel Kidd

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

hmm..doesn't sound like me...oh well..just a test...

Sassy

Iron Jenny Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

:;"

sunshine1950

Your pirate name is:
Captain Charity Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview