PlayBuddy
July 07, 2024, 07:29:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Now that's a challenge. What was so challenging?

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheater4Life

I just completed the whole album and was wondering what everyone thought was the most difficult challenge?

I think the Mahjong was the longest, not really hard, just long. As for the rest of them, they were all pretty easy....

saria

I totally agree. None of them were difficult, but they all took a while. Maybe thats what Pogo are going for now-something that last longer than two minutes....just like me when i got divorced  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Cheater4Life on May 25, 2006, 04:26:52 AM
I just completed the whole album and was wondering what everyone thought was the most difficult challenge?

I think the Mahjong was the longest, not really hard, just long. As for the rest of them, they were all pretty easy....

Paying attention to my autos and trying to do other things at the same time was the only thing challenging for me.  :-\
Wtg on finishing.  I have 3 more to go.

nightperson

slidecage2222

if you dont use autos some of them are challening.   the biggest challenge this time  was   paying for the book.

it was easy to pay for the first 3 cause they were new.    book 4 came out without anyone knowing .   Book 5  was like  BLEH   we knew it was coming out for amonth and most the challenges are lame.

I doubt i will buy the book until june

harley89

I have only done the spades badge. I do challenges and most badge books by hand. I use autos mainly for rank badges

hades

krispy

i am playing the same ones over and over until they have nothing left to give of their little token collection. the lost temple one is almost dead. 8)

Julez

I've only completed the Poppit and Phlinx - halfway done the Shuffle-Bump.  I use my autos for games I cannot stand to play and to make rank once I pass rank 20ish.

Tamelia

I have 3 of the challenges in the book done..Not so terribly hard at all. The only one I'll have problems with is spades, only because I haven't a clue on how to play... :-\

Jonathan

ive done bump, phlinx, spades. I am working on lost temple. I have no idea how im going to get the one done for rainy day all i have ever won on that game in is easy mode....

tigereyes

I've only done RDSS and Squelchies. I'm working on the VOA one now. I'm just taking my time doing them. I don't like getting them all done at once.

krispy

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 08:27:38 AM
I've only done RDSS and Squelchies. I'm working on the VOA one now. I'm just taking my time doing them. I don't like getting them all done at once.

rdss........

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: krispy on May 27, 2006, 09:29:11 AM

rdss........

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 27, 2006, 10:08:13 AM
Quote from: krispy on May 27, 2006, 09:29:11 AM

rdss........

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire

ty, i have been brain dead since 8.45 a.m. today.

hades

Jewel

Will the auto for mahjong do the identical matches or is that one we have to do by hand?

Jewel

Quote from: Jewel on May 27, 2006, 11:02:47 AM
Will the auto for mahjong do the identical matches or is that one we have to do by hand?

Does anyone know please?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview