PlayBuddy
July 07, 2024, 08:03:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Now that's a challenge. What was so challenging?

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on May 27, 2006, 04:22:41 PM
Quote from: Jewel on May 27, 2006, 11:02:47 AM
Will the auto for mahjong do the identical matches or is that one we have to do by hand?

Does anyone know please?

I used the auto to get mine

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swissmissy63

I did Mahjong by hand. I played the snake puzzle, matched them all and hit new game. It counted and I didn't have to complete the whole puzzle  O0 Happy Badge Hunting!!!

Homer

Watch out for that last challenge with WCS. Be prepared to be disappoointed with a lot of 100 spins which will leave you short of the 400 tokens needed. My advice is to take the short trips. You get an extra 100 tokens for arriving at the destination plus the approx 200 tokens per game and then the 100 token spin will put you over the 400 tokens needed to get credit towards your badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

krispy

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 03:37:51 PM
Watch out for that last challenge with WCS. Be prepared to be disappoointed with a lot of 100 spins which will leave you short of the 400 tokens needed. My advice is to take the short trips. You get an extra 100 tokens for arriving at the destination plus the approx 200 tokens per game and then the 100 token spin will put you over the 400 tokens needed to get credit towards your badge.

ty homer

slidecage2222

Quote from: jrlt on May 26, 2006, 09:32:06 AM
ive done bump, phlinx, spades. I am working on lost temple. I have no idea how im going to get the one done for rainy day all i have ever won on that game in is easy mode....

same  i hate  rainy day.   i was thinking about buying this book this week, BUT with  the super badge coming out  weds and the 15 other book badges i havent done yet  , i figure i will play the older books and get those done first before spending more cash. 

pogo needs to plan these books better.   we had nothing between   April 25  to  May 23

pogo should of put this book out around  May   9    then i would got it, cause  with all the new games coming there is no reason to buy the new book.

BLOOP  may 23
Turbo 22   (probally june 6)
Yatz   probally end  of june  (maybe as early as the  20th )

I usually play new games for a week or two before i get bored. so if this plan keeps up i probally wont end up buying this  album book till    July.

Cake Lady

I really did not see any of them as challenging.  But then again, I ran with scissors on them :oo

Jonathan

hades

atlantis was such a pain for me.them scatter symbols didnt want to appear when i needed them.  :-\

Jonathan

Quote from: hades on June 04, 2006, 10:07:53 PM
atlantis was such a pain for me.them scatter symbols didnt want to appear when i needed them.  :-\

yeah i know that one did take a while

hades

Jewel

It took me so long to get my first credit in atlantis that I thought I had somehow messed up what I was supposed to do.  ;D

hades

took longer for my gf to get then me.she played all day saturday just to get her last three.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview