PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 08:09:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Goodbye B*R*E*E, Ashley Tammi or whatever you call yourself

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I always knew you had multiple personalitles. Get help . You really need it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 26, 2006, 01:43:33 PM
I always knew you had multiple personalitles. Get help Bree. You really need it.

Thank you so much ... We knew that was her.

ClingFree

I always knew you had multiple personalitles. Get help Bree. You really need it.

You're the bestest Homer. Tara? Youre such a lucky woman.

foxx

Homer

Some people never learn. I generally don't condone doing this but since a certain nut job won't leave well enough alone well......BANG!!!!

SaintHiρρo

OMG, I'm tempted to bring the site back only because this would be a funny addition!

Libra

You're my hero.  :-*

Homer

I forgot her other personality Sally. Want to make sure I don't forget anyone. Wouldn't want them to feel left out.

foxx

Quote from: Homer on May 26, 2006, 01:48:33 PM
I forgot her other personality Sally. Want to make sure I don't forget anyone. Wouldn't want them to feel left out.

....and probably AsianLady too....

LMMFAO...

I  <3 me some Homer today.

Homer

Well it was fun but now it's time to lock it. ;)

Homer

Homer

Hello Bree. I see your back again. Did you receive my email?

I highly suggest you disappear. I'm sure your ISP will find your actions interesting. I can keep this thread going forever you know. Get a life. Ooops I forgot you seem to have several. Tell the girls I said hello.  :))

Homer

Good morning Bree. I see your just as goofy as ever. Was that supposed to upset me? HAH!!!

Your gonna have to do much better than that. You are daffier than Daffy Duck and as stupid as a rock. You are a certified nut job. If they put your brain in a pigeon it would fly backwards.

***WARNING***

Should you see Bree run away!!! She is a nut who belongs in a mental institution.

Get yourself some help Bree. You really do need it.

Play with fire and you will get burnt. Do you really want me posting your history of stalking people for everyone to see?

How's Gunner? How about Jennifer and jennjenn, jasmine, sissypye and honeypye. Yes. I know about all your previous alter egos.

How's Lola and Gary?

You say you went to LSU. Why is there no record of a Bree ? Your a Magna Cum Jackass.

Mutual friend? Haha....that's the best one I've heard in a while.

Yes, I know more about you than you do. I can keep this up forever. Can you little girl?

Homer

Well Bree, I see you can't stay away.

I'll show you how nice I am. Go away and stop harassing our members and this thread can go *POOF* but the second I find you back in the forum or harassing our members it will magically reappear. The choice is yours.

Mayhem

Maybe I should post her Google IM logs. It's pretty scary.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on May 27, 2006, 12:07:49 PM
Maybe I should post her Google IM logs. It's pretty scary.

I double ;:: ;:: dare you!  :P

Homer

Well Bree. You are screwed. This topic will remain for all eternity.

Threatening Tara will get you nowhere. She doesn't care and neither do I. I think your jealous because you can't have me.

Hippo is your friend? OK, now I've heard it all. :))

You claim to have a 4.5 GPA? Hahahahaha

Let's show the world your intelligence or should I say lack of it.

1:30 AM I am the dumb f****ed up person who lost a postion because of gossip, just like the old days when Barbarb started all the gossip about me that was not true. this is not true either and everyone will know that soon enough.

1:31 AM you no that is not right I am a very intelegent person who did not make any mistakes intellegent

1:33 AM I made a 4.5 GPA average in High School and also in college and I am very proud for everyone to know that I was validictorian of my senior class
  I was in all honors classes in high school and at LSU

1:34 AM I made the Dean's list every semester at LSU
  I am proud of the fact that I make a perfect score of 36 on the ACT test

1:35 AM I am proud that I learn to dance and graduated from dance school

1:36 AM I am proud that I earned my 2nd degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do
I am prould to have learned to play 2 different instraments, the flute piccalo and piano

1:37 AM I am prould that I placed 1st in all of the Equestrain Shows that I went to with my horse Dubonnet

1:38 AM I am proud of my mother and father for that taught me well
  I am proud of my brother and his wife too

1:39 AM I pray each night for my grandfather who is 88 yrs young
  I love to travel and I hope to one day travel around the world with my soon to be husband Brad

1:40 AM Brad is the love of my life, the second half of me....which makes ups both whole

1:41 AM I am proud that I stayed a virgian till my wedding night
I love louisiana not matter what people say about it

1:42 AM I love my condo, but Brad and are looking into a house to buy
  I love my dog Gunner who curls up next to me when I am watching a movie

1:43 AM I am prould of Brad being a Pediatrian, because he and both love children so much

1:44 AM I am proud that I work with special needs children at the Childrens Hospital

1:45 AM I am proud to say I cancer free since the age of 3

1:46 AM I am proud of my mother who gave me life 2 times when she donated her bone marrow to me so that I could live

1:47 AM St. Judes Childrens Hospital is the best hospital when it comes to the care of children with cancer, that is where I lived for over a year

Homer