PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 06:41:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

First off I want to apologize to the mutual friends that I have with this moron I am talking about. If you saw the lengths this person has gone through you might understand how I feel.

Ever wonder what it feels like to be betrayed by your so called friends?  Well this certain person has never been my friend. I know your lurking and you know who I am talking about. Nice mail I received this morning, your friggen MORON. You have nothing better to do than cause trouble. I'm just sorry you picked me to start it with.

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 03:06:23 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2006, 03:04:15 AM
Good morning Clingy  ;)  I'm going back to bed  :-*  Talk to you later on. 

I am going back to bed also  8)  Will be back later. It was nice meeting all of
you and thanks for all of the help.  O0

For instance MORON..You just met us?  This proves your a liar

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 01:41:46 AM
Can anyone tell me why on some of the pages I have posted on there is no remove option, but then they do have it on others.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks

You even knew this you stupid LAME MORON

Congrats Tara
I am new here but I think if the Administration wanted to honor 5 special people, then we should be all saying Congrats to them as well as the other people who won the contest.  I have been reading through the topics and I think all of the 5 special people that they honored are well deserving of winning. I saw how much each of them have helped out in the forum.  I think we should all be happy for all the winners.

This came from a locked topic so I can't quote it...I bet you almost gagged while you had to type this...I would of loved to have seen your face...lmao 

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 02:47:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2006, 01:47:16 AM
Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 01:41:46 AM
Can anyone tell me why on some of the pages I have posted on there is no remove option, but then they do have it on others.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks

Yes, it happens to all of us, not just you.  PogoCheats did a makeover of the site and something happened and we can no longer delete our posts, we can only modify in certain topics. I believe they are trying fix it.

Thanks again Tara for your help and I appreciate all the help I can get right now....."LOL"  O0

Talk about needing help??  Yep Miss 100 Personalities you do need help.

Quote from: Ashley on May 24, 2006, 02:59:42 AM
Ok, thank you I am still learning on how to post correctly on the forum.  ;::

This has to beat them all ...This would make the #1 on a Top 10 list of things a EX MOD would say on a forum that she was kicked out and came back in 100 different names acting like a friggen physco.

Quote from: Ashley on May 26, 2006, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 26, 2006, 01:40:26 PM
Ashley  03:39:09 PM Reporting a topic to a moderator.

Told ya....Its a good thing I didn't break any forum rules.  O0

But you did break them Tara.  You should not tell where anyone is from on this forum unless you know for sure that is where they are from.  Read the rules again. :oo

And last but not least...I don't know whether to give you credit for admitting you have been impersonating someone just to try to be a part of the forum or if I should chalk this up to just plain ignorance.

Now go cry to Homer and Mayhem and hurry up. I have the nice email from you and I am going to show it to both of them. I should post the damn thing right here, but I think I have done my job with you for the day. If I am correct Miss 100 Personalites, I believe I won this round.  NEXT.....

pugsly™

i don't know whats going on and don't think i wannna know i going to my corner n hiding

bobby

did i miss something stupid ???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

i really don't wanna know more i read on this the more i get confused on whats going on

krispy

Quote from: pugsly on May 27, 2006, 12:19:15 PM
i really don't wanna know more i read on this the more i get confused on whats going on

ok, then go and try to help me figure out the bloop directions.

pugsly™

lol krispy i trying to figure out how some are close to rank 50

hades

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 27, 2006, 12:26:36 PM
lol forum crazyness  :-X

i definitively deny i am crazy

just a tad off

pugsly™

you can say that again hades

pugsly™

hades

lol you cant be that bad krispy

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 27, 2006, 12:28:50 PM
lol you cant be that bad krispy

lucky for some, i am not that good either  >:D

ok i need to change the some to one

pugsly™

some just have to cause trouble some got to act crazy or physco etc and just ruin it for everyone else i say don't let them bother or get to you it just feds the feel to the fire i learned that from having a phyco monster in law

Homer

I'll sum it up for you.

Bree was a moderator here. Bree did things she should not have so she was stripped of her moderator status. After that Bree did not behave so we banned her. Bree continues to come back to the forum under different aliases and stalking our members. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior. Bree refuses to stop bothering people and move on with her life. Pretty sad if you ask me.

pugsly™

Amen Homer i seen that kind of crap on other forums got soo sick of it the other moderators n admins wouldn't do poop about it so i quit i like pogo cheats alot at least the moderators stand by if there is a issue and fixes it thanks homer and everyone that makes it save and fun here

sleauxmeaux

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 27, 2006, 12:42:36 PM
Amen Homer i seen that kind of crap on other forums got soo sick of it the other moderators n admins wouldn't do poop about it so i quit i like pogo cheats alot at least the moderators stand by if there is a issue and fixes it thanks homer and everyone that makes it save and fun here

Obviously we would prefer no problems but when you have a forum as large as ours it is inevitable that personalities clash at some point. We prefer that members attempt to work things out on their own via private messages. If that can't be accomplished and the problems spill over into the forum then we are forced to take action against people. It's not something we like doing but it's something we have to deal with occasionally.

I am always available via PM or my email at homer@pogocheats.net

I encourage people to discuss things with me if you require assistance with another member.

krispy

Quote from: sleauxmeaux on May 27, 2006, 12:45:55 PM
IP ban not working?

there is only so much you can do with an ip ban

Homer

Quote from: sleauxmeaux on May 27, 2006, 12:45:55 PM
IP ban not working?

It does but I'd rather not go into detail about it.