PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:32:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

OMG....FUNNIEST THING YET!

B!tch Please.  You effing wish.

BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.....

...oh, and if you think THIS PATHETIC ATTEMPT is you laughing last...

BWAH   :))

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 03:41:58 PM
I'm just waiting for the green light to post her screen names on here for everyone to go bother her...

I'd rather not go there. I don't want members thinking it is ok to start posting sn's.

PM's.....Now that's another story. If someone asks you via PM I certainly can't stop you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

you really are a f'in f***ker stop f**king with my friends you b!tch for one foxx is not a copy cat you n your 1000 personalities are nothing but a bum c*c* sucking b!tch copy cat

i got news for you get a f**king life you physco B!tch

sorry all that had to view this but i felt the need to stand up for foxx

Homer

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 03:42:59 PM

She is a nut. Isn't she?

She's just mad that she can't have me. I wonder how Gary feels about this?

Libra

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 03:45:13 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 03:41:58 PM
I'm just waiting for the green light to post her screen names on here for everyone to go bother her...

I'd rather not go there. I don't want members thinking it is ok to start posting sn's.

PM's.....Now that's another story. If someone asks you via PM I certainly can't stop you.

Oh goodie gum-drops!  Anyone want them, PM me.   >:D

foxx

Gary?  I thought his name was Brad? 

HEE!

Quote from: pugsly on May 31, 2006, 03:47:07 PM
you really are a f'in f***ker stop f**king with my friends you b!tch for one foxx is not a copy cat you n your 1000 personalities are nothing but a bum c*c* sucking b!tch copy cat

Um....Thanks Pugsly?   ;)

Homer

Why don't you ask her who Lola is? :o

Libra

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 03:49:58 PM

Lola, too!  Oh fer eff's sake!  Lola?  LMAO!

pugsly™

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 03:49:10 PM
Gary?  I thought his name was Brad? 

HEE!

Quote from: pugsly on May 31, 2006, 03:47:07 PM

Um....Thanks Pugsly?   ;)

yvw foxx she got your name in her pogo profile that pissed me off bigtime noone and i mean noone messes with my friends

Homer

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 03:42:59 PM

Remember when you did this bree? Old habits die hard eh?

She went to <name edited by Homer> web site and signed his guest book and then sent him e-mail, accusing him of sexually harassing her in Pogo.

Homer

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 31, 2006, 03:54:22 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 03:49:58 PM

Lola, too!  Oh fer eff's sake!  Lola?  LMAO!

Lola & Gary sitting in a tree...... :o

TmT

Admin will have to do better screenin in selectin nuttymods... and all the ppl that congratulated a nut.. I bet now feel like a nuttybuddy... lol

0k.. mindin my own biz now...  :))  :))

OOpz one more thing:

Its hard to try to be friendly to a multi-personality person unless u have enuf personalities to match theirs...

When I first called Bree out... seems I was doin something wrong...... now we have threads dedicated to callin her out.... <<hmmm>>

She always had multi-disguises on... I tried to find one of her personalities to befriend since a few peepz entertained her...especially when she was chosen mod... the same day I chewed her azz.....

How soon she become nuthin more than a thorn in a lot of ppl flesh... thought me and a few were the only ones that saw thru her chit.... hmmmm

Ok... whose the next mod....so I can screen them... and do psychic evaluation for admin...  :))  It will be free....... I can smell a nut a far off... lol

(dont hate me for bein honest)

crazy_

Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 02:30:08 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 02:24:26 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 02:24:01 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 02:22:46 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on May 31, 2006, 02:19:04 PM
geeeeeeeeeez I gonna have to start callin in sick to work so I can stay caught up  :))

LMAO...And I thought it was pretty slow being badge day and all.

man if I don't get back to working on the win 3 in a row badge in first class soliatre Saint is going to have to ground me again  :))

You're darn skippy, hippy!

but this is so much fun!!  :))

:)) you got that right, best laughs I have had in a while, took a badge break and had to catch up yet again sheeeeeesh  :))

Homer

Anyone want to talk to Gary about bree? Try this email addy gwcsoup@yahoo.com

bubblegum

Homer

Hi,
My name is Jennifer <edited> when I went to sign in it says I was banned with a not that said "Reason: hi bree".  First I would like to tell you that I do not know anyone by the name of Bree and I do not know why anyone would think I am her or him.  I started using the sign in name of bubble4me and I changed it to Jasmine2, because of my love of Disney characters.  I was helping my younger brother who is a Gunner in the US Air Force Stationed in North Carolina at Fort Bragg and I was trying to help show him where to put his avatar at.  When I went back to the site and it said I was banned, but not  banned under my name.  I sure am mixed up about all of this and I wish I had a answer to why this happened to me.  You can confirm who I am and who my brother is but going to the directory in North Carolina and look us up.  I really would like the mix up undone so I can go back on PogoCheats.  I even posted that my father is stationed in Baghdad and has been there 3 times.  If you would like to look them both up there are both stationed at Fort Bragg, but my dad is deployed at this time.  They will confirm who I am and not who Mayhem and Barbxo thinks I am.  When I was in chat I talked with Mayhem and asked him why I was banned, but he told me to email the 2 of you. I was only asking him if he knew why I was banned and the person named Barbxo who was in chat also kept calling me names and saying things about other people which I did not understand and then she attacked me. She asked me to leave so that she could talk to Mayhem and did not want me there.  I did not leave at first because I was trying my best to find out why I was banned. I will tell you it was not a very good experience trying to follow what Mayhem was trying to tell me with Barbxo talking some really ugly, cursing and rude things to me.  I have no knowledge of whom this person Bree is and I have never seen her in the forum or know anything about her.  Why would I want to be someone else when I like who I am and have been Jennifer all my life....no pun intended.  I would love to have the matter cleared up so I can once again got to PogoCheats and read the post and find out about the new things that are going on.  That is why I joined PogoCheats in the first place.
Thank you for hearing me out and I hope things gets straightened.

Libra

Ok... she's writes a friggin' book to find out why she was banned?   :)) :)) :))

Homer

Gee, Which one is it ? Is Gunner a dog? Is Gunner your brother? Or both? :))

One other thing, Have you ever met a guy named bree? LMAO!!!!

foxx

OMG...is that email recent?

Homer

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 04:09:46 PM
OMG...is that email recent?

No but Homer has a long memory and knows people with even longer ones. O0

I haven't even brought out the big guns yet.