PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:26:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

Bree is Brad      bree is Brad      Bree is Brad      Brad is Chad      Brad is Chad    Brad is Chad       Brad is Chad :))

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 04:33:09 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 03:21:51 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 03:19:49 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 12:57:12 PM
Oops I do have it in my mailbox, sorry

YOU CAN NOT HEAR MAKING ME HAVE TO YELL.TARA GET MY NAME OUT OF PROFILE OR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOUR BOYFRIENS IS.FOXX RC SAID HELLO.ST HIPPO,GET RID OF THE PLATES YOU PROMISED.I AM WATCHING KELLY SHES IN A ROOM RIGHT NOW.SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?WEAR IS JAMIE?INTRESTED IN HELEN AND A CERTIN PERSON CYBER CHATS WITH A ADMISTRATER?DELETE THE FORUM POSTS ABOUT OR THEY COME OUT.YOU HAVE 5 HOURS.

well I have now set my alarm clock. I'll be back to check what great stuff the idiot can come up with. <Insert eye roll here>

lmao..Do you think anything will be changed?  :-\

I would be shocked and VERY disappointed if Homer or Mayhem changed anything in these threads (Besides maybe edit'ing out our cuss words) ... I just meant from what I gathered Bre-e/Brad/Tammy/Sally/Joe/Josh/ .. (what were some of the other names?) was going to Email something or post something.   I never once in a bajillion years had thought that Our Admins would give into Bre-e's spelled wrong threats.

Hasn't it been more than five hours?  Anyone?

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 04:44:37 PM
is Brad      is Brad      is Brad      Brad is Chad      Brad is Chad    Brad is Chad       Brad is Chad :))

LMAO...Good one  O0

nanners

SexySagittarian

I figure 5 hours for just before 9pm EST

SexySagittarian

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 04:51:24 PM
I figure 5 hours for just before 9pm EST

That would be wrong tho   I only know when it was posted to the forum....I don't know when she mailed it

nanners

Prob depends on what time zone she goes by  :))

TmT

Mayhem is "ALL MAN".... I dont see no weakness in him... he has basketballs of steel... no I didnt say baseball... baseball is smaller than a basketball...  :))  :))

Homer is "All Homer"  unless a beer is involved... rofl... I dont see him bucklin at the knees over a "so-call-wuzzy threat"

Ok.... now... with that said..............

Hippo... well.... Hippo has an hippoazz outta dis world... dont think u can get that hippobutt to do anything against his will!!

Homer

We should tell Jerry Springer about this one. It's the only place she truly belongs. :))

JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SexySagittarian

she can't spell. Probably can't tell time either :))

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 04:55:17 PM
We should tell Jerry Springer about this one. It's the only place she truly belongs. :))

Getting her on Jerry Springer to watch her Family Fued would be an entertaining 60 minutes. :))  I'm so there.

Tara

Gawd , I have to use the line you used on Homer ?  Sheesh

TmT

Boy!! I had to do some modifyin.. typos... and jus think... Im not drunk.. YET!!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 04:57:54 PM

Gawd , does Brad have to use the line you used on Homer on me?  Sheesh

HEE!

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 04:55:13 PM
Mayhem is "ALL MAN".... I dont see no weakness in him... he has basketballs of steel... no I didnt say baseball... baseball is smaller than a basketball...  :))  :))

Homer is "All Homer"  unless a beer is involved... rofl... I dont see him bucklin at the knees over a "so-call-wuzzy threat"

Hippo... well.... Hippo has an hippoazz outta dis world... dont think u can get that hippobutt to do anything against his will!!

How do you know about Mayhems balls?  :o :))

TmT

<SLAPPIN TARA'S HAND> slap slap slap

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:00:48 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 04:55:13 PM

How do you know about Mayhems balls?  :o :))

Maybe that's one of the secrets that Bree is gonna spill at her 5 hpour deadline :))

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on June 03, 2006, 04:57:31 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 04:55:17 PM

Getting her on Jerry Springer to watch her Family Fued would be an entertaining 60 minutes. :))  I'm so there.

60 minutes? Your kidding right? That's a whole year of programming there. :))

foxx

Okay...so for some stupid reason, I decided to respond to "Brad's" last pogomail...I know that the attention is what she craves...but she pissed me right the eff off with that one...

Here's the funny part.  This is "Brad's" frickin response:
Foxx you look very scared to me.You must be the winkest link.Jackerz are going down.One bye One.HAHAHAHAHAHA

The winkest link?  ;)   One BYE one?
And for goodness' sake, can the girl figure out that her space bar will actually make paragraphs not look like that?

:-\  I am so effin scared .  HEE! 

Edited to remove my words...because Homer is smarter than me!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 04:57:54 PM
                                            Gawd , I have to use the line you used on Homer ?  Sheesh

You know the funny thing is she claims I am harassing her. Well I have an email from her where she acknowledges I have never sent her more than 1 email. So she can say whatever she wants. I know someone else she was saying sexually harassed her which also was untrue.