PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:25:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:39:14 PM
Quote from: Snookie on June 03, 2006, 05:34:25 PM
Brad Brad...where I have heard that name recently??? Oh yeah...Brad Pitt. Do you think that is where she came up with Brad?

No, I think if I looked at her profile and looked at some of her lame post's, I could show you her undying love for Brad.  Brad's probaby her neighbors dog, who knows.

Who knows? I've seen messages from her where she said Gunner was her dog and in another he was her brother. If your going to lie at least be good at it. :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 03, 2006, 05:37:37 PM
Brad Brad...where I have heard that name recently??? Oh yeah...Brad Pitt. Do you think that is where she came up with Brad?

lmao...probably.  Next personality will be named Angelina...so look out!
:))

Omg you have a point there woman !!

Snookie

omg on the poll someone voted yes!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 05:41:16 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:39:14 PM

No, I think if I looked at her profile and looked at some of her lame post's, I could show you her undying love for Brad.  Brad's probaby her neighbors dog, who knows.

Who knows? I've seen messages from her where she said Gunner was her dog and in another he was her brother. If your going to lie at least be good at it. :))

You mean she never made a personality chart?   :o

TmT

I wanna play the puzzle game too...

E
      H
    BADLY
      V
      E
      S

SaintHiρρo

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The Hippo is alive and reading all the wonderful stuff from the forum. I never did get any of "Brad's" messages because SHE keeps sending them to my brother. He has already reported her for harassment (well, I did for him) and he doesn't get any of "Brad's" messages...

Let's get to the humor part of things:

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 04:55:13 PM
Hippo... well.... Hippo has an hippoazz outta dis world... dont think u can get that hippobutt to do anything against his will!!

See dat? Dat's cool!

Brad, Chad, Sad, M.A.D.D., or whatever your name is this minute: Last time I checked, this is a COMPLETELY different plate than the one I had up before. However, if this one offends you Br.ee (I mean Brad), I can put up with one that says "Winkest" of "Intrested" or "Admistrater" or that says "Me Knot Brad"... it's up to you.

Also, yelling via Pogo mail (or email or IM or whatever)... that's soooooooooooooooo 3rd grade. Come to think of it, it's right up your alley. Wait, that would be an insult to 3rd graders. Let's just say it's something a little lower in life.

Then there is this part (and it's my favorite): "St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover"

I'm concerned because I don't know what "concernaing" is. However, due to popular demand, I will create a second site of my current one. It will be on a completely different hosting server, it will have a completely different name and it won't have the guest book where my new Pogo Peeps have left too f'n funny comments. I will post that URL here on the site and you can read that one once I finish it. You can even try to get it taken down, won't bother me because it's not my main one and before I post the URL on here, I will make sure that any links or references to my main site is not on there so you can't figure out that one. Hope that makes you happy, Jazz (which will be her sister's name next week when we start getting messages from "Jazzisbr.eessistar" - spelling sister with an "a").

Back to reading what others said... oh I had a fantastic day!

Tara

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 05:44:40 PM
I wanna play the puzzle game too...

E
      H
   BADLY
      V
      E
      S

LMAO  We can make a game out of  this !!!

B
     GUNNER  
                E
                E                        

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:47:12 PM

B
     GUNNER  
                E
                E                        

Make the game so the next poster has to add something to it. Let's keep it clean though. O0

TmT

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 05:56:22 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:47:12 PM

B
      GUNNER  
          U    E
          T    E  
           Z                      

Make the game so the next poster has to add something to it. Let's keep it clean though. O0

SexySagittarian

BRAD  
   R
   E
ARE
 E
 T
 ASSES
 R
 D
 E
 D

Tara

If we have to keep it clean, forget it, what fun is that?  LOL  Just kidding babe.  :-*

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:04:37 PM
If we have to keep it clean, forget it, what fun is that?  LOL  Just kidding babe.  :-*

I hear ya. Might have to end it after a while anyway. I'm not gonna sit here and scroll the length of the page all night long.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 06:07:27 PM

I hear ya. Might have to end it after a while anyway. I'm not gonna sit here and scroll the length of the page all night long.

<Gigglin> not an all-niter-huh?  quick and to the point..huh?.. 
slappin myself...  :))  :))

Tara

That's to hard to do anyways. The letters start to go crooked and crap like that.

Mr. Scandalous

B           T
                                                                   T R A I L E R
                                                                      E           A
                                                                      E           S
                                                                                   H

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:09:24 PM

That's to hard to do anyways. The letters start to go crooked and crap like that.

Without the squares things get a bit messy don't they? LOL

TmT

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 06:10:34 PM
                                                                      B           T
                                                                   T R A I L E R
                                                                      E           A
                                                                      E           S
                                                                                   HEFFER

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 06:10:34 PM
                                                                      B           T
                                                                   T R A I L E R
                                                                      E           A
                                                                      E           S
                                                                                   H

LMAO !!!

Wooo Hooo ...New mail alert..check your mail babe..

SexySagittarian

B
      GUNNER
          U    E         S
          T    EVERYONE
          Z               O
                           R
                           T
                           I
                           N
                           G

Tara

lmao...You guys are doing good. It's to hard for me to do. It keeps moving the letters already there.