PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:06:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:14:01 PM
                B
      GUNNER
          U    E         S
          T    EVERYONE
          Z               O
                           R
                           T
                        HEIFER
                           N
                           G

SexySagittarian

I forgot the (tm) for snorting  :))

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on June 03, 2006, 05:40:32 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 05:39:14 PM
Quote from: Snookie on June 03, 2006, 05:34:25 PM
Brad Brad...where I have heard that name recently??? Oh yeah...Brad Pitt. Do you think that is where she came up with Brad?

No, I think if I looked at her profile and looked at some of her lame post's, I could show you her undying love for Brad.  Brad's probaby her neighbors dog, who knows.

OMG the visuals IM BLIND!!!

Gigglepee!  Serious Gigglepee! 

SexySagittarian

Mr. Scandalous

I    P
                                                                    B E L O N G S
                                                                    R               Y
                                                                    E               C
                                                                    E               H
                                                                                     I
                                                                                 W A R D
                                                                                     T
                                                                                     I
                                                                                     C

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 06:19:56 PM
                                                                               I    P
                                                                    B E L O N G S
                                                                    R               Y
                                                                    E               C
                                                                    E               H
                                                                                     I
                                                                                 W A R D
                                                                                     T
                                                                                     I
                                                                                     C

Thats awesome right there..good job  O0

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on June 03, 2006, 06:16:47 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on June 03, 2006, 06:14:01 PM
                B
      GUNNER
          U    E         S
          T    EVERYONE
          Z               O
                           R
                           T
                        HEIFER
                           N
                           G

BRAINDAMAGED
      GUNNER
          U    E         S
          T    EVERYONE
          Z               O
                           R
                           T
                        HEIFER
                           N
                           G

Homer

Let's can the crossword puzzles. She continues to give better stuff.

This is 's latest feeble attempt.

I am watching all of you every minute.Foxx is deminted.St.Hippo and his brothers personaltys.Tara is being reported for every mini change.Kelly is sane today.Tara is mad because and Helen cybers John.Kelly is mad because she could not watch.Keep chad out of this.Hes not in volved.

Am I supposed to be upset? I'm not. It is making me laugh harder than I ever have in my entire life.

, you do realize that Helen helped get you canned don't you? I have the message where your "friend" filed an official complaint against you. I have absolutely no interest in Helen or you. It obviously bothers you that you can't have me. Why else would you keep trying to convince Tara that I have interests in other women. I love Tara. I detest you. Enough said.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Omg...can you say CRAZY?

HEE!  's fiancee, Brad, is telling us that his fiancee, , cybers with Homer.  HEE!  and Double HEE!

...and did I used to be more minty?   :))

Tara

I swear to gawd I am starting to think HELLen Bree Chad and 99 personalites are all in a room together. Whats deminted? and why does Foxx get to be it?  >:D  :))

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 06:23:46 PM
Let's can the crossword puzzles. She continues to give better stuff.

This is 's latest feeble attempt.

I am watching all of you every minute.Foxx is deminted.St.Hippo and his brothers personaltys.Tara is being reported for every mini change.Kelly is sane today.Tara is mad because and Helen cybers John.Kelly is mad because she could not watch.Keep chad out of this.Hes not in volved.

Am I supposed to be upset? I'm not. It is making me laugh harder than I ever have in my entire life.

, you do realize that Helen helped get you canned don't you? I have the message where your "friend" filed an official complaint against you. I have absolutely no interest in Helen. It obviously bothers you that you can't have me. Why else would you keep trying to convince Tara that I have interests in other women. I love Tara. I detest you. Enough said.

Chad is not volved....hmm, what does volved mean??? :))

Mr. Scandalous

spell check aisle five, calling for Bree.

Tara

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:31:23 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 06:30:27 PM
spell check aisle five, calling for .

OMG..Lmao

while she's getting the spellcheck, how bout we get her a speak n spell? remember those?  we can program it to call her a b!tch

Homer

was given every opportunity for this all to end. Instead she chooses to do otherwise.

This all could have ended a long time ago. In fact until yesterday the topic was dying on it's own until she decided to start her nonsense again. I guess she craves the attention.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 09:58:28 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on June 03, 2006, 08:03:25 AM
Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:09:35 AM
maybe she will be a guy next.  :))
Wouldn't put it past her.

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

do you really think your fooling anyone? I urge you to seek professional help.

No, you effing moron. I've never acted like a WOMEN, because unlike you, I don't have multiple personalities, so I stick with acting like a WOMAN.  And the name in Tara's profile?  Well, now it's in mine, you retarded flea.  

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 06:36:06 PM
was given every oppurtunity for this all to end. Instead she chooses to do otherwise.

This all could have ended a long time ago. In fact until yesterday the topic was dying on it's own until she decided to start her nonsense again. I guess she craves the attention.

"Brad" must not be fulfilling his duties if this is what she craves.   :x

Tara

, you do realize that Helen helped get you canned don't you? I have the message where your "friend" filed an official complaint against you. I have absolutely no interest in Helen or you. It obviously bothers you that you can't have me. Why else would you keep trying to convince Tara that I have interests in other women. I love Tara. I detest you. Enough said.

They're not making me doubt you for one minute. Jealousy is written all over this. I always knew HELLen was jealous, I honestly believe that Bree wanted every man on here's attention and she saw it wasn't going to happen, so we gave her Chad all to herself and she still wasn't happy. :o

Libra

Quote from: BluRaven on June 03, 2006, 10:22:58 AM
Quote from: RowdyOne on June 03, 2006, 10:19:30 AM
she just make's it way to easy for us to raise our level of insulting to another level!

Hey Homer shouldn't get the trophie for editing all the post she wrote in this forum? what should we call the trophie? lol

Call it the B.r.e.e.z.y

LMAO!  Perfect.. Now, when ever someone does something incredibly stupid, I can say, "You get the B.r.e.e.z.y award today!"

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 03, 2006, 06:38:52 PM

They're not making me doubt you for one minute. Jealousy is written all over this. I always knew HELLen was jealous, I honestly believe that wanted every man on here's attention and she saw it wasn't going to happen, so we gave her Chad all to herself and she still wasn't happy. :o

LMAO and would any sane woman have been? Oh wait. Forgot who we were talking about.