PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:06:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 06:27:14 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 28, 2006, 05:28:00 PM
homer can u edit the forum to where if "" is typed, then a crazy emoticon shows up?

There you go Blu. I hooked it up.
ty sir

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 28, 2006, 06:58:00 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 06:57:31 PM
will someone spill the beans on her pogo name

Probably won't happen because it should be gone shortly.

I'm thinking it will be, too.  Everyone has reported her to Pogo.  They'll catch on quick as to what kind of psycho she is.

tigereyes

Instead of stalking members she needs to go back to school and learn how to spell properly. I would be very embarrassed if I spelled how she did. I believe she is 22 years old and still doesn't know how to spell. Now that's real sad.

pugsly™

she is a phsyco she makes my nightmare monster in law come out smelling like roses

Tamelia

OMG...Gone for 2 minutes to get a drink of water.....all this reading made me thirsty...anyways, 2 minutes and I missed 2 pages. But, I want to thank you all for the entertainment.. O0

pugsly™

Quote from: Tamelia on May 28, 2006, 07:03:20 PM
OMG...Gone for 2 minutes to get a drink of water.....all this reading made me thirsty...anyways, 2 minutes and I missed 2 pages. But, I want to thank you all for the entertainment.. O0

it is very funny isn't it

tigereyes

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 28, 2006, 05:43:30 PM
The one bright side to HELLen (tm) being gone is that I can now add her back to my site. Now all I need is someone to confirm that Chad is gone and I'll be a happy camper!

I'm sure Chad is around lurking too, since they were buddies.

pugsly™

Quote from: tigereyes on May 28, 2006, 07:05:34 PM
The one bright side to HELLen (tm) being gone is that I can now add her back to my site. Now all I need is someone to confirm that Chad is gone and I'll be a happy camper!

I'm sure Chad is around lurking too, since they were buddies.

sure bree isn't chad or hellen

tigereyes

Quote from: BluRaven on May 28, 2006, 05:47:58 PM
He ovur here typing
     on my computer while
           talkieng 3-way weith
                  and helen  :-* :-*

OMG... now that is funny. I couldn't read any of his posts they were so bad.

nanners

OK  ! I have returned!! I jsut watedn to knwo if Mr StH if i will return to his websight again as weel??  :)) :)) and she only had won alias..Ashley..and she don't have yinz''s addys :))

*lloks for speel cheker*

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tigereyes on May 28, 2006, 07:08:20 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 28, 2006, 05:47:58 PM
He ovur here typing
     on my computer while
           talkieng 3-way weith
                  and helen  :-* :-*

OMG... now that is funny. I couldn't read any of his posts they were so bad.

And to think, I offered to help him learn how to type correctly. Maybe I should have tried teaching Bree how to press the "Spell Check" button after EVERY one of her post (for those who are worried about us mentioning your spelling errors, don't be worried. We all make spelling "misteaks" [spelled like that on purpose] and none of us are perfect... she was just REALLY REALLY REALLY bad).

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 07:11:50 PM
OK  ! I have returned!! I jsut watedn to knwo if Mr StH if i will return to his websight again as weel??  :)) :)) and she only had won alias..Ashley..and she don't have yinz''s addys :))

*lloks for speel cheker*

Oh my, nanners left, started drinking and came back to PC.net! No, as of right now you're safe but you'll never know...

nanners

first of all nanners don't drink..hubby needed the computer to look up something...*wink*..and keep me off your site hippster..k? :oo

Libra

*lloks for speel cheker*

Ohhhhh Nanners!  :)) :))

I knew you had it in ya, woman!  O0

nanners

I just had to put in my 2 cents... or is it 25 now? :))

pugsly™

i leave to go wee wee and i missed soo much i need puter in potty room

Tara

Can I please have an award, for the simple fact that my topics I start just totally rock  ;::  

I'm just kidding........... Hey bree I bet you hate it because I bring more to this forum than your pink pantied ass could ever think of  :))

tigereyes

I could just sit and keep typing in this topic. It makes for a good laugh.

I just love the bree smiley... lmaooo.

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 07:18:59 PM
Can I please have an award, for the simple fact that my topics I start just totally rock  ;::  

I'm just kidding........... Hey I bet you hate it because I bring more to this forum than your pink pantied ass could ever think of  :))

GO TARA! GO TARA! GO TARA!

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 07:16:39 PM

*lloks for speel cheker*

Ohhhhh Nanners!  :)) :))

I knew you had it in ya, woman!  O0

Nanners, wat kine a alcahole ded yuo hab yer fingars dipin in wile yuo wer gone aways?