PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:11:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

ok am outtie here .. hagn all ... don't post too much so I can catch up in morning ......... don't anyone be getting no fool drool on em .....

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 28, 2006, 07:37:09 PM
ok am outtie here .. hagn all ... don't post too much so I can catch up in morning ......... don't anyone be getting no fool drool on em .....
:)) :)) :))

tigereyes

That new "Southern Thread" is making me laugh so hard. I don't think I have ever laughed this hard before.

nanners

Nite all,,You may continue to post :)) I'm leaving

Libra

Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 07:32:54 PM
I have that effect on people..I enter they scatter

Darlin'?  Shup!  you know that ain't true!  :-*

Lynne

good night nanners sweet dreams

nanners

thank you all... and be nice while i'm gone.......like that would happen.. :)) :))
*poof* gone!

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:32:18 PM
Homer and I didn't make her profile list..Does that make us special?  :))

I didn't either so I guess I'm special to, even though I have just as much to say about her as anyone else does

Tara

Whew I think its starting to settle down around here.   

bree have you caught up on everything yet?

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 09:07:08 PM

have you caught up on everything yet?

I just can't believe how many people felt the same way about Bree as we did/do.  We made soooo many new friends!   :-* :D

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 09:09:43 PM

I just can't believe how many people felt the same way about as we did/do.  We made soooo many new friends!   :-* :D

I know...Everyone will not think we are the bad guys anymore  :D

tigereyes

I just can't believe how many people felt the same way about as we did/do.  We made soooo many new friends!   :-* :D

Yep, and we're all getting our post count up.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 09:11:03 PM

I know...Everyone will not think we are the bad guys anymore  :D

The only reason they thought that in the first place was because of Bree and HELLen.. And a couple of other people.......  :o

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 07:26:49 PM
NO one EVER asks me to check  my privates..hell I dont even know if I still have one :))
i ask u  all the time to check ur private  to make sur its still there   :))
>:D

pugsly™

i have made soo many new friends here too i love it here on pogo cheats

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 07:35:00 PM
sad huh pugsley .... :))
if you give meep his head back we wont pugsly lol
we all know meep needs a new head job with  the lot to fix him up  , im not sure whos is worse  Dottie
  meep or spike jumpin out of his  pot plant  box  :)) :)) :))

Mr. Scandalous

wow, I left for a while and returned to 25 pages worth, so I had to catch up...

so does (had to use the face when I saw Homer changed it) harass anyone who posts in this topic?

, I have something to say to you:

When you invent something even halfway rational, let us know. For one, we don't indulge in such moronic and stupid childish games like hiding behind a username and talking sh!t to people (like you).

One day you'll figure it out and if you do have even the remotest shred of moral fiber left in you, you will feel shame and remorse. I might remind you to ponder the old saying, "What comes around goes around." You are setting up some hellacious karma for yourself. But then you are too young and immature and hotheaded to have a rational thought, let alone a wise one or even a rational decision. 

I have nothing else whatsoever to say to you at anytime. You have disgusted us fully and finally with your perfidy. Look that word up; see what it really means, not what you think it means.

You do whatever you think you should. After all, what difference does it make how many people you alienate or how you add another scar to their heart as long as you look big, bad and tough. Why don't you for once admit you screwed up and say I am sorry? You might find people would love you. Love is far better than fear. Love is essential. Fear is an empty existence.

Ignorant people frustrate me beyond endurance; sometimes they're enough to drive a person into an asylum (doesn't apply to this?).

What I am seeing is your own ego frantically struggling to make sense out what has been said. No amount of your analyzing, criticizing, judging or hypothesizing will bring the peace you are looking for.

I guess some people live in obsessive envy of other peoples success and happiness and seek to drag others into their miserable cesspool of wretched existence.

What is all this bullsh!t with her 4.5 GPA and attending LSU?  Predictable behavior (lying), only to be expected from people without the mental capacity to make something for themselves. Their only recognition comes from feeding off of others.

I will omit to further comment because it's obvious you - Bree - enjoy all the attention you could possibly get -just like Paris Hilton - but it's understandable; someone who was rejected by her own parents at birth will always look for attention and will try to fill that void.

*edit , , , *  :))

Snookie

This has well been worth the read...i lurk here alot and dont post much but I have to agree with all that has been said here about Bree...she has worn out her welcome at many forums for the same type of behavior over and over...so sad that she doesnt have anything better to do

triniqueen27

bree bree bree  just testing lol

Sweet_Karamel

bree, bree, bree, OMG.This is just too funny.