PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:51:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 07:26:49 PM
NO one EVER asks me to check  my privates..hell I dont even know if I still have one :))
i ask u  all the time to check ur private  to make sur its still there   :))
>:D
[/quote]

O.K. I checked my privates just like Lib asked me to and I am happy to report that although it took a couple of hours to check them they are fine and working as they were meant to ;)

Sweet_Karamel

Ok I got it now. Can't say her name. See Bree.

Mr. Scandalous

can someone send me her Pogo name or are we not allowed to?

Gecko

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 28, 2006, 10:37:15 PM
can someone send me her Pogo name or are we not allowed to?
id like to know  it as well  cause i can be sneaky too  lets test this     . ze  bre,eze
pm me the pogo sn  if u like   >:D

Lynne

just an update on profile. This is the newest get this everyone !!!

More about me: I do not talk in chat and I want the people who are stalking me to leave me alone and get a life!!

Is is just me or is that like the most ironic thing you have read alllllll day !?!?!!?!?!? gotta love some people have the nerve to accuse other people of stalking them, when they are the one that is doing the stalking  :))

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 28, 2006, 05:07:09 PM
Using the power of my brother's Pogo account (and because I know when you report someone, Pogo sends them your screen name), I have reported . I suggest that those who have received pogo mails from do the same.

i have never received anyone's screen name when i have been reported. (wish i had)

Gecko

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 28, 2006, 11:02:43 PM

More about me: I do not talk in chat and I want the people who are stalking me to leave me alone and get a life!!

Is is just me or is that like the most ironic thing you have read alllllll day !?!?!!?!?!? gotta love some people have the nerve to accuse other people of stalking them, when they are the one that is doing the stalking  :))
u forgot the (tm)  lol     

Mr. Scandalous

maybe one day someone will lead Bree in the right direction... (to the psychiatric ward?)

she's a twat... think about it, Bree is a threat to no one but herself.

...and how can you honestly not use chat? Perhaps I'm a little over-opinionated and tend to spout off what I'm thinking when someone says something, which is probably why I lost my Pogo handle for a bit. I'd like to see how Bree acts on Pogo and even though it's considered stalking, not like she'd know because no one here knows my handle... looks like you might as well not even sign into Pogo anymore, Bree, because I'll be watching.  :)

Gecko

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 28, 2006, 11:21:33 PM
maybe one day someone will lead in the right direction... (to the psychiatric ward?)

she's a twat... think about it, is a threat to no one but herself.

...and how can you honestly not use chat? Perhaps I'm a little over-opinionated and tend to spout off what I'm thinking when someone says something, which is probably why I lost my Pogo handle for a bit. I'd like to see how acts on Pogo and even though it's considered stalking, not like she'd know because no one here knows my handle... looks like you might as well not even sign into Pogo anymore, , because I'll be watching.  :)
hey don't  send  bree  here i'm a handfull enough for em  and so are my autoLovers   avi things   >:D

hades

lol she sure has given me a lot to laugh about.just reading about it all.  :))

Tara

Quote from: Snookie on May 28, 2006, 10:27:19 PM
This has well been worth the read...i lurk here alot and dont post much but I have to agree with all that has been said here about ...she has worn out her welcome at many forums for the same type of behavior over and over...so sad that she doesnt have anything better to do

Amazing how many friends  Bree really had  :))  I guess the 3 of them have moved on  :))

Quote from: triniqueen27 on May 28, 2006, 10:27:57 PM
  just testing lol

That my dear, was worth the trip in the computer room on my late night potty break!

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 28, 2006, 11:02:43 PM

I can vouch for that, it says exactly that and her caption still says

Silly immauter girls.....

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 28, 2006, 10:31:27 PM
[

O.K. I checked my privates just like Lib asked me to and I am happy to report that although it took a couple of hours to check them they are fine and working as they were meant to ;)

Lucky you, because when I check mine it only lasts like a couple of minutes and here you go a couple of hours. I'm jealous  :o :))

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on May 28, 2006, 10:33:04 PM
Ok I got it now. Can't say her name. See .

Did you find a new toy?      This is the ugliest damn smiley ever.. :))

pugsly™

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 28, 2006, 09:38:44 PM
Quote from: nanners on May 28, 2006, 07:35:00 PM
sad huh pugsley .... :))
if you give meep his head back we wont pugsly lol
we all know meep needs a new head job with  the lot to fix him up  , im not sure whos is worse  Dottie
  meep or spike jumpin out of his  pot plant  box  :)) :)) :))

dottie needs a bath just like bree

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 09:09:43 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 09:07:08 PM
Whew I think its starting to settle down around here.   

have you caught up on everything yet?

I just can't believe how many people felt the same way about as we did/do.  We made soooo many new friends!   :-* :D

dang it to heck woman I actually publicly thank you and you ignore me :'( Nah, my feelings ain't hurt, I've had to much fun reading everything ya'll have had to say about ms bree :)) :))

pugsly™

LaundryLady

Ya'll just keep her busy here.  There may be a forum or two bree hasn't attacked yet.  Those of us who have been around awhile are very familiar with bree's behavior.  As long as bree has your attention, she will keep on with the messages, etc.

I have thoroughly enjoyed following this thread, it even pulled me away from Blooop! (not hard to do, L0L)

Homer, this one is good too

SaintHiρρo

Here's an update. I found out only 27 of her 100 personalities actually liked her. End update.   :))
Bree Bree Bree Bree Bree

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 29, 2006, 06:59:37 AM
Here's an update. I found out only 27 of her 100 personalities actually liked her. End update.   :))

oh dear lol

She's crazy, and even though we don't like her, at least she has each other!  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 29, 2006, 06:59:37 AM

lmao oh good gawd. I hope everyone knows on this forum not do anything remotely close to what Bree has done. I would hide in shame for the rest of my life if it was me. Actually it's not nice what we are doing, but she brought it on herself. I think I have like 6 hate emails from her in the past 2 days. Heck Lib, Foxx, Hippo, and myself probably have 100 ( one for each personality) all together. She won't shut the hell up, so I guess she deserves it.

bubblegum

I guess bree must like me for some reason, I've blasted her as much as anyone else and not a peep from her.

Think I should give everyone an honorary PHD from Redneck U?