PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:53:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 29, 2006, 08:47:52 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 08:39:08 AM
Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 29, 2006, 08:36:31 AM
Hey!

Look everyone! It's !

LMAO

OMFG... I was taking a sip of a smoothie and it almost ended up on my computer screen and keyboard. That is awesome Tara !!!  :))

I didn't post it...Pogolovinmonkey did   O0  But is sure is funny.

Tara

There sure is lots of people viewing this topic  :))  I wonder how long it will be before I see 

Guest  10:53:50 AM Printing the topic Miss 100 Personalites   :))

And will that guest be bree

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 08:51:27 AM
Quote from: lmazzettia on May 29, 2006, 08:47:52 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 08:39:08 AM
Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 29, 2006, 08:36:31 AM
Hey!

Look everyone! It's !

LMAO

i corrected my post... i was in the middle of sipping and didnt realize who had posted it

OMFG... I was taking a sip of a smoothie and it almost ended up on my computer screen and keyboard. That is awesome Tara !!!  :))

I didn't post it...Pogolovinmonkey did   O0  But is sure is funny.

Monkey

This is Bree at the age of 100

Tara

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 29, 2006, 08:58:19 AM
This is at the age of 100

OMFG..OH nooooooooo    That friggen scared the shit out of me..I swear I jumped up ..omg

foxx

Observations:

Bree -smiley is mother effing priceless.  Blu, you marvelous man...excellent idea.  Homer, you equally marvelous man...Thank you. 

Mr. Scandalous?  Loved your post.  I think I have a crush on you.

Krispy?  For someone who talks an awful lot in this forum...I am surprised there are no posts from you in this topic.  Not even a "lol" or anything...That makes me wonder about you. 

My girls?  Much love... :-*
Hip?  Love the site...much improved.

NANNERS...Nice to see you.  I was wondering how long your sarcastic self could stay away! Hee!

To all the rest of the fantabulous people of Pogocheats...Its nice to be a "family" again.  I didn't realize just how much Bree (Hee!  Cracks me up every time!) and HELLen had made things unbearable here.  I'm glad to know that the "jackerz" aren't considered bad guys and gals...cause really?  We're just fun.

Oh...and bree?  You put me or Lib in your profile again?  We will have an actual problem.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: foxx on May 29, 2006, 09:11:54 AM
Observations:

-smiley is mother effing priceless.  Blu, you marvelous man...excellent idea.  Homer, you equally marvelous man...Thank you. 

Krispy?  For someone who talks an awful lot in this forum...I am surprised there are no posts from you in this topic.  Not even a "lol" or anything...That makes me wonder about you. 

NANNERS...Nice to see you.  I was wondering how long your sarcastic self could stay away! Hee!

To all the rest of the fantabulous people of Pogocheats...Its nice to be a "family" again.  I didn't realize just how much (Hee!  Cracks me up every time!) and HELLen had made things unbearable here.  I'm glad to know that the "jackerz" aren't considered bad guys and gals...cause really?  We're just fun.

Oh...and ?  You put me or Lib in your profile again?  We will have an actual problem.

I applaud you! :D

Libra

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I just checked psycho chick's profile, and at least mine and Foxx's names are removed.  However, she's now accusing US of stalking her?  Add delusional to her list of mental problems.  

B*r*e*e*?  You're such a silly little twit.  Everything you do is moronic.  You think you're redeeming yourself by the crap you do, but you just keep making yourself look more and more like an azzhole.

Have fun, sugar plum... I am.  >:D

Lynne

i posted at 2 this am that her profile had been changed. but some ppl may not have looked through all the previous posts.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 29, 2006, 09:11:54 AM
Observations:

-smiley is mother effing priceless.  Blu, you marvelous man...excellent idea.  Homer, you equally marvelous man...Thank you. 

To all the rest of the fantabulous people of Pogocheats...Its nice to be a "family" again.  I didn't realize just how much (Hee!  Cracks me up every time!) and HELLen had made things unbearable here.  I'm glad to know that the "jackerz" aren't considered bad guys and gals...cause really?  We're just fun.

Oh...and ?  You put me or Lib in your profile again?  We will have an actual problem.

*Priceless*   TM by Blu

Best weekend ever by far....

bubblegum

I'd post my Mini and her caption, but I can't seem to get a good screen shot.  you guys should go see it.

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on May 29, 2006, 09:29:36 AM
I'd post my Mini and her caption, but I can't seem to get a good screen shot.  you guys should go see it.

Here you go punkin...

crazy_

LMAO I would if someone will pm me her screen name ! 

nanners

I was just biding my time..then BAMB! i pop in with words of wisdom :)) :))

bubblegum

Quote from: crazy_ on May 29, 2006, 09:34:44 AM

Fox just posted it....thanks so much hon.  now everyone who wants a phd from Redneck U, get in line and I'll hand em out. :))

foxx

Quote from: nanners on May 29, 2006, 09:36:35 AM
I was just biding my time..then BAMB! i pop in with words of wisdom :)) :))

...and that is precisely why I  <3  you...

Quote from: bubblegum on May 29, 2006, 09:37:45 AM

Fox just posted it....thanks so much hon.  now everyone who wants a phd from Redneck U, get in line and I'll hand em out. :))

...you're welcome doublebubble.

crazy_

Quote from: bubblegum on May 29, 2006, 09:37:45 AM

Fox just posted it....thanks so much hon.  now everyone who wants a phd from Redneck U, get in line and I'll hand em out. :))

image isn't showing up that fox posted... on my puter... stupid sucky work puter

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 09:45:47 AM
Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 29, 2006, 08:58:19 AM
This is at the age of 100

holy crap

yeah even if they tied several steaks around her neck dog wouldn't play with it

Mr. Scandalous

I'm trying to find another good picture for Bree