PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:46:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Yeah. Go figure. She still has typos in there as well.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: BigByrd on May 29, 2006, 03:11:33 PM

well technically a flute and piccolo is the same instrument.  The fingering and operation of the piccolo is the same as it's a small flute.

Sounds kinky!!   :;"

bubblegum

REALLY??? OMG.   :)) :)) I've been a flute player for 15 years and I play the flute, alto flue and piccolo for a community orchestra.  (Another reason I'm rarely on in the evenings.)

Oh dear.  I bet she doesn't even play the flute.

pugsly™

:P @ tara how are you hun?

hades

wow those pics are just ew.  :x  :))

Tara

Homer

Hi ! You've become quite popular. Find what your looking for yet?

pugsly™

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2006, 03:29:57 PM
Hi !

LMAO Is she looking again?   Hey  bree could you go fix the typo in your caption?  It's driving me nuts and all my friends that I send to look are  :)) :))

Tori

Quote from: BigByrd on May 29, 2006, 03:11:33 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:36:35 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:32:09 PM
I'm not a music major but wouldn't flute, piccolo and piano be three instruments? :o

well technically a flute and piccolo is the same instrument.  The fingering and operation of the piccolo is the same as it's a small flute.

I'm not familiar with the fingering and operation of the piccolo  ??? however, the flute and the piccolo are 2 separate instruments..or was that instraments..lol

I can't keep up with the posts..busy day here ..so, I will just say Bree. Love the icon

bubblegum

Hey bree, what name you using here now? Don't be shy, say hi!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 03:31:46 PM
Hi !

LMAO Is she looking again?   Hey  could you go fix the typo in your caption?  It's driving me nuts and all my friends that I send to look are  :)) :))

Yeah, she's looking again. I'd be willing to bet she's looking for something to add to her profile.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2006, 03:33:29 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 03:31:46 PM
Hi !

LMAO Is she looking again?   Hey  could you go fix the typo in your caption?  It's driving me nuts and all my friends that I send to look are  :)) :))

Yeah, she's looking again. I'd be willing to bet she's looking for something to add to her profile.

LMAO...Shes probably just looking for a new name that hasn't been used... :))

pugsly™

she should add that she is a physco b!tch retard :))

pugsly™

oh bree got news for ya noone stalking you all we a doin is a chattin here

bubblegum

Bailey

Hi everyone.  I don't know much about the topic of Bree. I think she left just as I joined and I guess when I was a lurker, oh I mean guest :)I wasn't paying that much attention; but I know about stalkers as I had one since the old word riot days and only got rid of her when pogo added the blocked players list. I thought my stalker was a mental case, but she can't hold a candle to Bree.  I wish you all the best in getting rid of her; if she had any brains she would already be gone.

Another thread that I have to make sure I am not eating or drinking anything or my keyboard would not survive :))

Bailey

player

I remember Bree back in the old days.  She is a bad bad person.

Homer

Quote from: Bailey on May 29, 2006, 03:52:19 PM
Hi everyone.  I don't know much about the topic of . I think she left just as I joined and I guess when I was a lurker, oh I mean guest :)I wasn't paying that much attention; but I know about stalkers as I had one since the old word riot days and only got rid of her when pogo added the blocked players list. I thought my stalker was a mental case, but she can't hold a candle to .  I wish you all the best in getting rid of her; if she had any brains she would already be gone.

Another thread that I have to make sure I am not eating or drinking anything or my keyboard would not survive :))

Bailey

She is a glutton for punishment. She will always be looking for a way to get back on PC.net. Why would she continue to come somewhere she is not welcome is beyond me.

pugsly™

i wonder the same thing homer