PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:52:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Well, I have plenty of stickers to post.  More she comes here, the more I post and the more ya'll get to see.   :))

pugsly™

SexySagittarian

Yanno Bree, when I was young, smart, well educated with 5 PH D's and 6 other degree's from an accredited University and was heels over head in love with the hunkiest vegetarian God ever put on this earth to keep animals healthy, I just didn't have as much time as you do to cyber harass so many people. How do you do it girl? You really are a mataur super woman!!! you go girl  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 29, 2006, 04:19:27 PM
Yanno , when I was young, smart, well educated with 5 PH D's and 6 other degree's from an accredited University and was heels over head in love with the hunkiest vegetarian God ever put on this earth to keep animals healthy, I just didn't have as much time as you do to cyber harass so many people. How do you do it girl? You really are a mataur super woman!!! you go girl  :)) :)) :))

LMAO...

SaintHiρρo

Hi Bree, I know how much you venerated my preceding license plates so I created a new one just for you!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 29, 2006, 04:26:25 PM
Hi , I know how much you venerated my preceding license plates so I created a new one just for you!

Water meet Keyboard (Tm Foxx - right?)

pugsly™

holy poop hippo about the licence plate

crazy_

lmao based on my take of the topic .. I think went to looser state university..... :))

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 29, 2006, 04:32:31 PM
lmao based on my take of the topic .. I think went to looser state university..... :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Hi , I know how much you venerated my preceding license plates so I created a new one just for you!

OMG...That is definitely one of her TM's  :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 04:36:42 PM

Well, I wanted Bree to realize how "special" she is,  :))

bubblegum

You are to much  :))

She's not welcome on my special short bus nor is she allowed in my traveling house!  :))

pugsly™

SexySagittarian

St.H That Licence Plate should win a free auto or a steak dinner or something!  Hell, I'l pay for the auto if Homer tells me how to do it.O0 :)) :))

SexySagittarian

St.H That Licence Plate should win a free auto or a steak dinner or something!  Hell, I'l pay for the auto if Homer tells me how to do it.O0 :)) :))

SexySagittarian

I don't know why some of my posts are showing up twice today :-\

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 29, 2006, 04:39:32 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 04:36:42 PM

Well, I wanted to realize how "special" she is,  :))

You shouldn't of capitalized the L in Loueasyanna and you should of put Home of the Virgians with 5 Phd's  :))

pugsly™

goes n curls up in da corner

Mr. Scandalous

I haven't seen Bree on Pogo all day, unless she's using a different username... but maybe she followed my advice and is staying off Pogo cos I told her I'd be watching. I know I'd see her, too, because you can't block anyone unless you know their username and she has yet to figure mine out... good luck with that, Bree!

tigereyes

Can someone PM me her s/n?