PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:08:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

thanks homer for keeping everyone safe and the forum runnin smoothly and thanks to the other mods as well

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 27, 2006, 12:55:30 PM
thanks homer for keeping everyone safe and the forum runnin smoothly and thanks to the other mods as well

Your welcome. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Do people with multiple personalities ever sleep?  Do people with multiple personalities ever stop acting like an idiotic moron?  Do people with multiple personalities know that I could care less if they wear there pink panties on top of there head for attention? Do people with multiple personalities take the hint that they are making a fool out of themselves and I am laughing about it? Do people with multiple personalities not understand that they are not hurting me one bit? Do people with multiple personalities understand that I will let Homer answer any more emails I get   ;)

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 02:24:33 PM
Do people with multiple personalities ever sleep?  Do people with multiple personalities ever stop acting like an idiotic moron?  Do people with multiple personalities know that I could care less if they wear there pink panties on top of there head for attention? Do people with multiple personalities take the hint that they are making a fool out of themselves and I am laughing about it? Do people with multiple personalities not understand that they are not hurting me one bit? Do people with multiple personalities understand that I will let Homer answer any more emails I get   ;)

I may be crazy but at least I have each other....

Tara

OMG...Someone with all those credentials and 500 misspelled words?  4.5 GPA.  It's a friggen good thing you have that topic locked.

OMG...There is just to much that I could say about everything Homer just posted in the other thread. I better just zip it...

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 03:15:33 PM
OMG...Someone with all those credentials and 500 misspelled words?  4.5 GPA.  It's a friggen good thing you have that topic locked.

OMG...There is just to much that I could say about everything Homer just posted in the other thread. I better just zip it...

oh my dear gawd.  Honestly I'm not even going to go there or I really will get myself banned.  I have to join you in zip it land....

Homer, you are the king of the castle here. Don't ever go no where okay?

Homer

She makes Jethro look like Einstein doesn't she?

bubblegum

Oh oh dear.  There is so much I would love to say to Bree right now.....I think Jethro makes more sense right now.  I wonder if English is her first language or if she just really doesn't get it.

Homer, since I proclaim you the king here, your first task is to down a duff beer and one of these....

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 03:25:39 PM
Oh oh dear.  There is so much I would love to say to Bree right now.....I think Jethro makes more sense right now.  I wonder if English is her first language or if she just really doesn't get it.

Homer, since I proclaim you the king here, your first task is to down a duff beer and one of these....

Mmmmmmm cheeseburger. :D

It's a shame I have to show the world the truth but she brought it on herself.

She does not even know me and she sends a message like this to Tara? You tell me who has problems.

You do not know me.A mutual friend has given me a way to contact you.You have to listen to me.I need to warn you about Homer.He is a very hateful man with hateful intentions. He prays on women. I have watched him in the forum with a big amount of women.I can prove this too you.He is playing with you. He played with me,he hurt me very much.I see him doing these things too you.Get away from him while you have a chance.He can not be true to women.I think your a nice person.I do not want to see you hurt from him.He talks very bad about you to other people.He has talked about you to me. I can prove this to you.I have emails of him telling me awful things about you. He makes fun of you all the time.I do not want too hurt your feelings. If you want too we can set him up and I will prove that the facts are real. He is a sick person. Get away from him now.He needs help.You do not know him.Hes evil to women.Get away from him so he can not hurt you. Thank you for your time.

A concerned friend

bubblegum

I've always thought you were a rather fair guy.....a big flirt with the ladies, but your harmless.

I can't imanage you being the kind of person she says you are.  Hell is gonna freeze over and the devil himself hands out free sleigh rides before she gets help.

Okay I've said enough.  I really should think about zipping it.

Homer

It's a complete fabrication. She is surely demented. These emails simply don't exist.

bubblegum

well if those emails exsist then I have ocean front property in Kansas I'll sell to you for a dollar.

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 03:39:38 PM
well if those emails exsist then I have ocean front property in Kansas I'll sell to you for a dollar.

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. :))

Blu

lmmfao@the IM logs...Bree, you do LSU proud!

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on May 27, 2006, 03:58:42 PM
lmmfao@the IM logs...Bree, you do LSU proud!

Makes Bobby Boucher look brilliant. :o

BigByrd

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 12:35:36 PM
I'll sum it up for you.

Bree was a moderator here. Bree did things she should not have so she was stripped of her moderator status. After that Bree did not behave so we banned her. Bree continues to come back to the forum under different aliases and stalking our members. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior. Bree refuses to stop bothering people and move on with her life. Pretty sad if you ask me.

I am just curious, and you can delete this if you want, but can't you do ip bans? 

BigByrd

There are people here who have MPD.  I am one of them.  And know I've never put pink paties on my head, I don't make a fool of myself, and I take medication when I want to sleep.  Me hurting you, I don't hurt people, am too busy hurting myself.

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: BigByrd on May 27, 2006, 04:10:03 PM

There are people here who have MPD.  I am one of them.  And know I've never put pink paties on my head, I don't make a fool of myself, and I take medication when I want to sleep.  Me hurting you, I don't hurt people, am too busy hurting myself.

I think she was referring to one specific mental case. I.E. Bree.

bubblegum

were not talking about MPD in general.  Were talking about a one ms. nutcase in specific named Bree who has chosen to not leave well enough alone.

tigereyes

She just won't give it up will she? She's just making a fool of herself.