PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:12:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigByrd

Quote from: BluRaven on May 27, 2006, 03:58:42 PM
lmmfao@the IM logs...Bree, you do LSU proud!

Other people here are in Baton Rouge, never cause a problem, and just because she says she is from LSU doesn't mean she is.  I personally know one of the professor's at LSU one of two , that oversee's the PHD graduates in Child Psychology and she has never heard of her.  If she was an ungrad she wouldn't know her, and I doubt she is old enough to obtained a PHD.  But anyway, please don't cut down one place cause of someone you don't like.

Mr. Rasputia

Here you go, see if this will hold her

SexySagittarian

I'll bet that Bree keeps those E-mails from Homer in the same place she keeps her Diplomas from LSU....in a place where that never existed!  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 27, 2006, 03:58:42 PM
lmmfao@the IM logs...Bree, you do LSU proud!

Was one of your TM's for sure  *speechless*

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 04:19:30 PM
I'll bet that Bree keeps those E-mails from Homer in the same place she keeps her Diplomas from LSU....in a place where that never existed!  :)) :)) :))

OMG..Now that was classic

Homer

She should be a fiction writer because she sure knows how to make stuff up. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tigereyes

I doubt she even goes to LSU. That must be one of her other personalities.

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 04:24:01 PM

Yeah the one thats a ( how did she spell that )  virgian?   :))

Wooo Hoooo...Todays my lucky day, everyone in the forum gets to read about how bad Homer is to me  :o

I wonder if I should post the next set of emails I received...lol

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 04:26:11 PM

Wooo Hoooo...Todays my lucky day, everyone in the forum gets to read about how bad Homer is to me  :o

You just can't count how many errors she made in her IM logs there's just so many.

I can't believe she said that. Well, I guess I can. I always thought Homer was nice to everyone.

bubblegum

I think bree and Baron Von Munchhausen would have gotten along great.....and if she DOES have a phd in child whatever, she knows excatlly who I'm talking about.

Homer

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 04:31:03 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 04:26:11 PM

You just can't count how many errors she made in her IM logs there's just so many.

I can't believe she said that. Well, I guess I can. I always thought Homer was nice to everyone.

I am nice. Don't believe everything you see. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

Homer has been nothing but nice....now if you ever decided to leave us I'll have to get medieval on you.

Lynne

i have been on and off the last few days...didn't realize how much crap she was starting :o

SaintHiρρo

Bree and I are the bestest friends in the whole wide world....

....ok, now that lightning has stuck, hell has frozen over and pigs are flying, I'm going back to reading more from this topic.  :))

SexySagittarian

When Bree was Moderator I chalked up her stupidity to her age...her profile said she was 22...am I the only one that read that?  My question is, How the hell did she get multiple degrees (including a PHD) by the age of 22? I say impossible! She may have skated through High School with the 3rd grade knowledge of the English language (unfortunately, a lot of kids do these days), but nobody that inarticulate got multiple degrees from an accredited University!

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 27, 2006, 04:42:44 PM

....ok, now that lightning has stuck, hell has frozen over and pigs are flying, I'm going back to reading more from this topic.  :))

where or where have you been hideing Mr. hippo? Don't you know we were playing hide and seek earlier?

foxx

All I can say is...

Oh.
My.
God.

That IM log is the funniest effing thing I have seen in MY LIFE.  She really is an asshat, ya know?

Hippo....I know you are BFF's with her.  Don't deny it!   :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 04:46:54 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 27, 2006, 04:42:44 PM

where or where have you been hideing Mr. hippo? Don't you know we were playing hide and seek earlier?

I'm helping people move again today & tomorrow so I'm here and there all day long but I beg someone to PLEASE save as much as possible for the site. This is all priceless "STUFF" (yeah I could have said material but I went with stuff... oops, said it twice).

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on May 27, 2006, 04:47:08 PM
All I can say is...

Oh.
My.
God.

That IM log is the funniest effing thing I have seen in MY LIFE.  She really is an asshat, ya know?

Hippo....I know you are BFF's with her.  Don't deny it!   :))

We're BFFFE!  ???

SaintHiρρo

Ok, I wasn't sure what Homer meant by me being Bree's friend until I read my Pogo mail...

"If you did not know I will teel you, St.Hippo is my friend."

Ok now I follow. Well, let me "teel" everyone... say no to crack!