PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:07:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 27, 2006, 04:56:54 PM
Ok, I wasn't sure what Homer meant by me being Bree's friend until I read my Pogo mail...

"If you did not know I will teel you, St.Hippo is my friend."

Ok now I follow. Well, let me "teel" everyone... say no to crack!

You know what I need to post the last set of email conversation but after I looked at it again, it probably wouldn't be a smart thing to do.  There is to many cuss words and to many things about the forum.

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on May 27, 2006, 04:37:53 PM
Homer has been nothing but nice....now if you ever decided to leave us I'll have to get medieval on you.

I'm not going anywhere.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 04:58:26 PM
Ok, I wasn't sure what Homer meant by me being Bree's friend until I read my Pogo mail...

You know what I need to post the last set of email conversation but after I looked at it again, it probably wouldn't be a smart thing to do.  There is to many cuss words and to many things about the forum.

And if I remember correctly, this is from someone who said they went to a Catholic School and goes to Church.

Homer

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 05:16:09 PM

And if I remember correctly, this is from someone who said they went to a Catholic School and goes to Church.

So that means she's going to hell right?

pugsly™

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 04:36:24 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 04:31:03 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 04:26:11 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 04:24:01 PM
I doubt she even goes to LSU. That must be one of her other personalities.

Yeah the one thats a ( how did she spell that )  virgian?   :))

Wooo Hoooo...Todays my lucky day, everyone in the forum gets to read about how bad Homer is to me  :o

I wonder if I should post the next set of emails I received...lol

You just can't count how many errors she made in her IM logs there's just so many.

I can't believe she said that. Well, I guess I can. I always thought Homer was nice to everyone.

I am nice. Don't believe everything you see. ;)

i will tell you right now that homer doesn't hurt women at all i can prove that 100% if anything homer is a god a god to us all the man went out of his way to help me with a situation i didn't know what to do with i cannot thank homer enough for everything he has done to help me now i know why tara loves him soo much i love you both (((((((((((((((((tara and homer)))))))))))))))))))

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 27, 2006, 05:31:03 PM
i will tell you right now that homer doesn't hurt women at all i can prove that 100% if anything homer is a god a god to us all the man went out of his way to help me with a situation i didn't know what to do with i cannot thank homer enough for everything he has done to help me now i know why tara loves him soo much i love you both (((((((((((((((((tara and homer)))))))))))))))))))

Well thank you but I'm no god. I do what I can around here. O0

Tamelia

I came, I read, I laughed I cried .....This is the feel good thread of the year! LOL

Ok truly I'm confused about the goings on...not my concern. But this kinda of asshatary goes on, on every forum. It just amazes me how stupid some people can be....

WTG Homer on containing the problem  :)....*used to mod a forum and its a pain in the butt sometimes*

pugsly™

sorry everyone but in my eyes homer is a god he bends over backwards and is a exellant friend

tara i not saying this to get you jelious in anyway i only like homer as a friend but i wanted everyone to see how your homer bent over backwards to help me i value the friendship i have with you n homer alot

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on May 27, 2006, 05:37:48 PM
sorry everyone but in my eyes homer is a god he bends over backwards and is a exellant friend

tara i not saying this to get you jelious in anyway i only like homer as a friend but i wanted everyone to see how your homer bent over backwards to help me i value the friendship i have with you n homer alot

That was sweet of you to tell him that. He does do a lot for people around here. I'm not going to get jealous, sheesh you see how much he flirts? I would be mad all the time.  :))  We both know where we stand and how we feel and thats all that matters. Ok this is getting a bit mushy... :o

pugsly™

tara thats well put hun i wanted people to see exactly how much he does do he has done alot for me and i am very greatfull and cannot thank him enough for it i wanted it shared soo that everyone hears the truth about homer and not some sicko's lies

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 05:19:43 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 05:16:09 PM

So that means she's going to hell right?

I'll drive her there myself-in my house :))

tigereyes

Man I went back and did a search for all of her names she used. She has posted to herself several times. There are posts of her saying hello to herself using one of her other names. :)) She went to the Introduction Thread and said hi to everyone and then went under a different name and said hello to everyone again.  ::) :))

bubblegum

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 05:57:05 PM
Man I went back and did a search for all of her names she used. She has posted to herself several times. There are posts of her saying hello to herself using one of her other names. :))

She's not crazy....she's we the jury find the defendant guilty crazy...

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on May 27, 2006, 05:57:05 PM
Man I went back and did a search for all of her names she used. She has posted to herself several times. There are posts of her saying hello to herself using one of her other names. :))

Oh no, that makes her certifiable right?

tigereyes

She must have about 20 different names. That's pretty crazy when someone says hello to themselves. :))

SexySagittarian

Maybe we need to give her more credit than we have been giving her today...if she has 100 names (pesonalities) and they all speak to each other.........stay with me here.......... she has at least 99 friends on the forum  :o ::) :)) :)) :)) :))

krispy

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 06:24:43 PM
Maybe we need to give her more credit than we have been giving her today...if she has 100 names (pesonalities) and they all speak to each other.........stay with me here.......... she has at least 99 friends on the forum  :o ::) :)) :)) :)) :))

is that the beginning of a song?

bubblegum

No comment  :)) :))  At least she has each of her names to talk to....

Tara

Good point !! Never thought of that  :))

pugsly™

OMG pogoslave thats just scary to even think of