PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:42:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

wow Lib, don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you REALY feal! :))

SouthPadreIsland

Sorry about your troubles, Tara and Homer. I hope that they end soon.

O0

SexySagittarian

wow Lib, don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you REALLY feel! :))

sorry bout the typo's in the 1st one Lib :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 27, 2006, 07:38:56 PM

O0

It isn't bothering me. There is nothing she can say that will bother me.

Beauty is skin deep but stupid cuts right to the bone.  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:36:43 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 27, 2006, 07:34:51 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:32:09 PM
I'm not a music major but wouldn't flute, piccolo and piano be three instruments? :o

LOL ..........what a mess,  :)) and yes Gecko, way too much attention for the sicko. ::)

If someone had kept her mouth shut this wouldn't be happening.

She crossed the line when she sent those threatening pogo mails to me, Foxx and Tara.  She's got stalker written all over her.  She's NUTS!  Cuckoo, I tell ya!  The little twerp needs to be locked up!     ::)

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 07:37:46 PM
wow Lib, don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you REALY feal! :))

LOL!  I could have said SOOOO much more, but I didn't want to violate any TOS rules.  :P

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:42:23 PM

O0

We have mail...would you like to answer this one back or should I?

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 07:41:34 PM

Hey, Slave, at least you aren't claiming to have several degrees from a college you never attended!   :))  And please, I make my fair share of mistakes.. Look at the Hijack thread after I've had a few cocktails!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 07:44:01 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:42:23 PM

O0

We have mail...would you like to answer this one back or should I?

I have her blocked, I can't get them.  Forward it to me, It will be MY PLEASURE to answer it.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 07:21:16 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 07:13:12 PM
really cant understand why you dedicated a whole thread to a sick person ,  no offence  Tara or homer but isn't this what she would have wanted
all this attention ,
i think where flogging a dead horse here   <----  my AutoLover will decipher that part lol
loves u AutoLover   kissssssy

I didn't mean for this to be a whole thread. I had something to say to her and this is the best place to say it. Shes here lurking constantly. I'm not the one sending stupid messages or playing the immature games. She was told not to come here and not to keep on threatening members here. She did this to herself. I was only trying to show people who think she was so wronged around here her true colors.  Homer told her by email to stop playing games and she kept on. You can see in the other thread him offering to take it down, but she had to keep on. Thats her fault not mine. What Homer and Mayhem choose to do it there business. This is their  forum to post as they wish or have who they want here. Why in the hell am I defending myself..
awwwww Tara  no need to defend yourself   i wasn't having a go at anyone  , I'm just  thinking she could be reading this and lapping up all the attention yes  even the  bad things she done against us all, believe me i have some PMS from her still when she was a mod  some are very stupid  ,  but like any nut case / drongo    ,  I'm thinking like those insane people that do things just to be headline news good or whatever  ,  
IMO     wouldn't it have been better to just  delete any emails she sent anyone after u reported them of cause  then homer or mayhem just kick her arse out of here  , that way she would get no recognition /attention ,  and i think she does it to seek attention  as well as try cause trouble.
:-*  :-*

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:46:10 PM

Hey, Slave, at least you aren't claiming to have several degrees from a college you never attended!   :))  And please, I make my fair share of mistakes.. Look at the Hijack thread after I've had a few cocktails!

I make mistakes all the time but I never claimed to be the best at anything except 1 thing and I can't tell you what that is   :o :P :))

Tara

Homer can I post what she just sent?

Libra

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 07:48:03 PM
really cant understand why you dedicated a whole thread to a sick person ,  no offence  Tara or homer but isn't this what she would have wanted
all this attention ,
i think where flogging a dead horse here   <----  my AutoLover will decipher that part lol

I didn't mean for this to be a whole thread. I had something to say to her and this is the best place to say it. Shes here lurking constantly. I'm not the one sending stupid messages or playing the immature games. She was told not to come here and not to keep on threatening members here. She did this to herself. I was only trying to show people who think she was so wronged around here her true colors.  Homer told her by email to stop playing games and she kept on. You can see in the other thread him offering to take it down, but she had to keep on. Thats her fault not mine. What Homer and Mayhem choose to do it there business. This is their  forum to post as they wish or have who they want here. Why in the hell am I defending myself..
awwwww Tara  no need to defend yourself   i wasn't having a go at anyone  , I'm just  thinking she could be reading this and lapping up all the attention yes  even the  bad things she done against us all, believe me i have some PMS from her still when she was a mod  some are very stupid  ,  but like any nut case / drongo    ,  I'm thinking like those insane people that do things just to be headline news good or whatever  ,  
IMO     wouldn't it have been better to just  delete any emails she sent anyone after u reported them of cause  then homer or mayhem just kick her arse out of here  , that way she would get no recognition /attention ,  and i think she does it to seek attention  as well as try cause trouble.

We've tried that, Gecko.  She WILL NOT go away.  She's like a effin' bad, ugly, nasty cold sore.  Ew.  

bobby

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:49:45 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 07:48:03 PM
all this attention ,

We've tried that, Gecko.  She WILL NOT go away.  She's like a effin' bad, ugly, nasty cold sore.  Ew.  
they have cream for that :P

Tara

SexySagittarian

but I did, I did.  First I went to Harvard and became a brain surgeon, then I went to Yale to become a world renowned physicist, then I hit the lottery for 59 billion dollars and quit working to have 49 kids and I never gained any weight and I still look like I'm 29 years old......see, fiction isn't hard :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 07:53:02 PM

but I did, I did.  First I went to Harvard and became a brain surgeon, then I went to Yale to become a world renowned physicist, then I hit the l****y for 59 billion dollars and quit working to have 49 kids and I never gained any weight and I still look like I'm 29 years old......see, fiction isn't hard :)) :)) :))

Good point.  If the girl could form a proper sentence, she might have a career as a novelist.  But I'm SURE she's already written a best seller...

SouthPadreIsland

I find myself checking my spelling, grammer and punctuation now before each post.  It also seems that I take all that time in perfecting my post - hit post - and it's not posting.  Tedious work!  LOL :))

Libra

;:"

Ok... I'm gigglesnorting all over the place.   I cannot control it.. I feel like a hyena over here.  I swear, Bree's stupidity is limitless.

I can't wait till Foxx gets home.  She's going to have a good time with this.  :))

Tara

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 27, 2006, 07:58:27 PM
I find myself checking my spelling, grammer and punctuation now before each post.  It also seems that I take all that time in perfecting my post - hit post - and it's not posting.  Tedious work!  LOL :))

Don't worry about it. I don't care, but wouldn't it suck to have Lib on your bad side?  :))