PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:46:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

Let me brag about my job - I work at the Farmer's Market.....scratch that I am going to have to make up a better job.  BRB... LOL :))

Yes, it would...I am NEVER getting on her bad side, cause she is gooooood at it!!!!   >:D

Libra

OMG!  I done scared everybody!  I honestly DO NOT care... It's just her claims to intelligence were killing me.  It's so obvious that she's not nearly as smart as she claims to be.  

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:55:59 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 07:53:02 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 07:41:34 PM
wow Lib, don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you REALLY feel! :))

sorry bout the typo's in the 1st one Lib :)) :)) :))

Hey, Slave, at least you aren't claiming to have several degrees from a college you never attended!   :))  And please, I make my fair share of mistakes.. Look at the Hijack thread after I've had a few cocktails!

I'm betting that if we dig deep enough we'll find that she wrote the whole "Murder She Wrote" and Matlock" series :)) :))

but I did, I did.  First I went to Harvard and became a brain surgeon, then I went to Yale to become a world renowned physicist, then I hit the l****y for 59 billion dollars and quit working to have 49 kids and I never gained any weight and I still look like I'm 29 years old......see, fiction isn't hard :)) :)) :))

Good point.  If the girl could form a proper sentence, she might have a career as a novelist.  But I'm SURE she's already written a best seller...

Gecko

LOL  i'm trying to figure if it was libby or  cling that paid me a visit in lottso lol i got a memory block  help me AutoLover
i felt wanted when i was all alone in amongst those blottso people  freakin out cause one had something bingo in there name and had the 10 rank bowling  badge.
and when one of the  2 from here came in  i was not alone ,  i kept thinking i'm saved , libby or cling has come to watch over me for my AutoLover  ,
oops  am i writing this in wrong thread aw pls dont make me rewrite it  ,  

ok  all back to reguler programming  where was we up to with the drongo bree ew saying that B  names made me  :x  
:-*    :-*

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 08:00:43 PM
Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 27, 2006, 07:58:27 PM
I find myself checking my spelling, grammer and punctuation now before each post.  It also seems that I take all that time in perfecting my post - hit post - and it's not posting.  Tedious work!  LOL :))

Don't worry about it. I don't care, but wouldn't it suck to have Lib on your bad side?  :))

That would suck :))

SouthPadreIsland

SunnyLibra, I don't think you are scary, just good at what you can do!  Pointing out the obvious with pin-point accuracy and delicious bites of sarcasm.  Beautiful...could not have done it better myself.  It is.......an art. :D

Libra

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 27, 2006, 08:08:59 PM
SunnyLibra, I don't think you are scary, just good at what you can do!  Pointing out the obvious with pin-point accuracy and delicious bites of sarcasm.  Beautiful...could not have done it better myself.  It is.......an art. :D

Thank you!  :-*

I honestly quite enjoyed it!  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:04:16 PM
LOL  i'm trying to figure if it was libby or  cling that paid me a visit in lottso lol i got a memory block  help me AutoLover
i felt wanted when i was all alone in amongst those blottso people  freakin out cause one had something bingo in there name and had the 10 rank bowling  badge.
and when one of the  2 from here came in  i was not alone ,  i kept thinking i'm saved , libby or cling has come to watch over me for my AutoLover  ,

ok  all back to reguler programming  where was we up to with the drongo bree ew saying that B  names made me  :x  

LOL Gecko, you crack me up my sweet,  :)):-* I wonder if you will ever find out who your mysterious visitor is. ;)

Blu

lib, ty for analyzing dipwads IMs...I was too lazy to do it. plus, im a lazy typer. Although, I have the ability to properly form a sentence, unlike certain LSU Tigers.

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 27, 2006, 08:15:03 PM

LOL Gecko, you crack me up my sweet,  :)):-* I wonder if you will ever find out who your mysterious visitor is. ;)
aw  she is on my friends list now  but it would of help me feel safer if she had spoke.  
i feel like singing to you sweetie AutoLover but i can only hum songs  cant sing at all here  lalala     guess the song   :-*

Gecko

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 27, 2006, 08:15:03 PM

aw  she is on my friends list now  but it would of help me feel safer if she had spoke.  
i feel like singing to you sweetie AutoLover but i can only hum songs  cant sing at all here  lalala     guess the song   :-*
can u pm me who it was   ty  and ur sn id is safe  i don't give nothing to no one cept id love to give  my AutoLover a very large   <cant say>    use own mind for what goes there lol
:-* 

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:35:42 PM
can u pm me who it was   ty  and ur sn id is safe  i don't give nothing to no one cept id love to give  my AutoLover a very large   <cant say>    use own mind for what goes there lol

I wanna guess...I wanna guess..Is the answer a large cup of coffee?  :-\

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 08:37:17 PM

no u dont drink it so bit lower   and ur on right track   :))     

Libra

Quote from: BluRaven on May 27, 2006, 08:21:59 PM
lib, ty for analyzing dipwads IMs...I was too lazy to do it. plus, im a lazy typer. Although, I have the ability to properly form a sentence, unlike certain LSU Tigers.

Yanno, I couldn't let it stand. It was driving me nuts.   :-*  

I fart more intelligently than the crap she writes.  What a MORON!  >:D

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:41:04 PM

Ok I am on the right track but you don't drink it and its a bit lower  :-\
A bit lower has me stumped. What is a bit lower than a cup of coffee?

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 08:43:00 PM

Yanno, I couldn't let it stand. It was driving me nuts.   :-*  I fart more intelligently than the crap she writes.  What a MORON!  >:D

Ohhhhh good gawd...I have heard it all now !!!

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 08:43:17 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:41:04 PM

Ok I am on the right track but you don't drink it and its a bit lower  :-\
A bit lower has me stumped. What is a bit lower than a cup of coffee?
think of  an intersection    and  umm  well  no more hints lol no coffee  but AutoLover will walk like some one whos been horse riding for  weeks   bit bow legged   :))  :))

Tara

Walking bow-legged in a intersection...You got kicked in the crotch by a person in the intersection?

krispy

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 08:43:00 PM

Yanno, I couldn't let it stand. It was driving me nuts.   :-*  I fart more intelligently than the crap she writes.  What a MORON!  >:D

Gecko

not kicked and iit wont be me walking bow legged   , cause  where what im thinking about goes is not where u put ur coffee  , :o  Tara u trying to get me booted lol j/k   no more can i say
cept  large peanuts  i'll feed AutoLover  :-*