PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:01:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 09:21:07 PM
I feel like singing.....

I hate you....
You hate me....
Your as dumb....
As dumb can be.... :))

Someone kill that fricken purple dinosaur. LOL

Honey come over here and sit by me before you get commited.  :))

Tara

Yoooo Hooooo Time Out please....

PogoSlave?  Why did you think I was offended?  You lost me.... Please tell me  :'(

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 09:20:52 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 09:13:15 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 09:08:38 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 09:06:35 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 09:04:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:58:40 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 08:54:01 PM
I like to go swimming
With bow-legged women
and swim between their legs.... :o
when u swim homer u do the breast stroke or free style      :))

There are many strokes I use.

But you like it when I stroke you the best right?   8)

Hmmm I think we better take this to email before we're told to check our privates. :o

I was talking about when I gaze into your eyes and stroke your hair and tell you how friggen sexy you are !! Why would that get us in trouble?

Tara, my comment to Gecko was meant to be funny. I was being serious at all. Just trying to have fun. Please go on with the conversation.  sorry if I offended :(

Huh?  You just lost me...Offended where? I was talking to Homer...lmao 

A mistake I am glad to have made then, I had the feeling I had upset you with my comment.
Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 09:07:29 PM
Hey Gecko Stop before we all have to run to get some protection to put on!!! :o :)) :))

Glad I was wrong! O0

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 09:24:02 PM
I feel like singing.....

I hate you....
You hate me....
Your as dumb....

I must be losing my mind I keep seeing

See what happens when you miss your meds. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 09:26:29 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 09:24:02 PM
I feel like singing.....

I hate you....
You hate me....
Your as dumb....

I must be losing my mind I keep seeing

See what happens when you miss your meds. :o

Omg..I don't know exactly what I am going to do with you but I will figure out something.  :-*

hades

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 27, 2006, 09:07:29 PM
Hey Gecko Stop before we all have to run to get some protection to put on!!! :o :)) :))

lol great  :))

foxx

First...Lib...I need to tell you how much I love you.  That dissection of the PM's (IM's?) was mother effing priceless. It really pays to be your friend.

Secondly, I may have had too much to drink tonight (thank goodness for Mr. Foxx and his designated driverness) but....here's my philosophical look at what has happened...

Do you realize how much this psychopath has brought us all together?  Hades, SouthpadreIsland, TigerEyes, PogoSlave, Libra, Homer, Tara, Hippo, Gecko, AutoLover, Bubble  (If I forgot anyone...sorry) ...a whole bunch of people who don't always see eye to eye are all here, having fun together...

Its good stuff, I tell ya! 

Bree? Your psycho ass needs to be checked in somewhere.  And Gecko is right...all this attention is probably making you turn effing cartwheels somewhere...but whatever.  Have your attention.  Have your 15 effing minutes...that's all you will ever get from anyone.  15 minutes is all it takes to figure out the amount of crazy in your wee little brain...

Hee! 

Foxx Out.

Tamelia

hey..i'm not defending anyone, but 4.0 isn't the highest GPA you can earn. I know of several students in a HS near me with 6.0, but it requires more then just high school level classes. I believe college courses mixed in with HS...nothing lower then 100% on every grade you make, and extra course loads. (and i'm sure there are more requirements  needed)

But I do agree, you can't make a 4.5 and spell like a 3rd grader...

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 09:04:29 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 27, 2006, 09:00:31 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:47:00 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 08:43:17 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:41:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 27, 2006, 08:37:17 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 27, 2006, 08:35:42 PM
can u pm me who it was   ty  and ur sn id is safe  i don't give nothing to no one cept id love to give  my AutoLover a very large   <cant say>    use own mind for what goes there lol
:-* 

I wanna guess...I wanna guess..Is the answer a large cup of coffee?  :-\
no u dont drink it so bit lower   and ur on right track   :))     
Ok I am on the right track but you don't drink it and its a bit lower  :-\
A bit lower has me stumped. What is a bit lower than a cup of coffee?
think of  an intersection    and  umm  well  no more hints lol no coffee  but AutoLover will walk like some one whos been horse riding for  weeks   bit bow legged   :))  :))

OH MYYYYY!!!  :o :o when are we meeting in person? :-[ :)

For ummmm............ coffee, or is it horse riding. :-\
just cast ur mind back to some of those emo,s  u steamed up my msger window with   :o  aww   i soo love u AutoLover   :-*

LOL........I don't know whose emots were worse, yours or mine. :o :P :-X

Tori

I've been reading this board as a "guest" for a few days and decided I could not keep quiet any longer.

I have a couple of comments. First comment...lmfao This is great and I wish I had a public forum a few years ago to expose pathological liars. :))

Secondly, one would think someone so very proud would at least check her facts and the proper spelling before posting..either in forums or IM's. If I was posing as a child care worker and my soon to be husband was a pediatrician, I sure would learn to spell that word first.

Lib has done a wonderful job with her "dissection" and that's what I wanted someone to do  :D ( I even had my husband come to the computer and read the IM's for himself....knowing he would never believe me lol

Now for a question..maybe a rhetorical one.
I keep wondering what in the heck the person on the other side of the IM conversation thought as he was reading..and how did he/she keep from cracking up or calling her on it?  Now that takes some control.. ;)

Also, was this supposed to be a "rough draft" of a poem or something entitled It's Bree and Why I am Proud of Me?

I despise all liars and have met so many while online for the past 8-9 years, so nothing really surprises me. However, I wish we all had the opportunity to call them out publicly..yes, I'm a meanie at times..especially if I'm lied to.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tamelia on May 28, 2006, 04:58:50 AM
hey..i'm not defending anyone, but 4.0 isn't the highest GPA you can earn. I know of several students in a HS near me with 6.0, but it requires more then just high school level classes. I believe college courses mixed in with HS...nothing lower then 100% on every grade you make, and extra course loads. (and i'm sure there are more requirements  needed)

I had to read thru all the pages I've missed yesterday because I didn't want to repeat it if someone said it and it wasn't until I got to the last page did I see this. It's true that 4.0 is NOT the highest you can get. I don't know the high but 4.0 is not it. Good catch Tamelia.

SaintHiρρo

I feel like singing.....

I hate you....
You hate me....
Your as dumb....

I think that last line should read "As dumb as Bree" but maybe it's would be an incorrect sentence... which would fit in perfectly.  O0

bubblegum

To Bree, whoever you may be:

And

I haven't laughed this hard in ages!!  :)) :))

Tara

WhatAutos...Loved what you had to say  O0

Hippo?  Whats up with you?  I was expecting a hour long post full of colored words and underlined words and links and all the other fancy stuff you bless us with.  :-\

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 07:47:30 AM
WhatAutos...Loved what you had to say  O0

Hippo?  Whats up with you?  I was expecting a hour long post full of colored words and underlined words and links and all the other fancy stuff you bless us with.  :-\

I would have but I was beaten to the punch. Plus I just couldn't stop laughing when this topic got hijacked. Also, too busy playing Pogo games to read, play & post long comments. Maybe tomorrow during the holiday.  ;)

hades

thats an insult to them hard working third graders after i saw how she spelled words.  :))

pugsly™

i wa lucky if i could get near 2.5 in school

bubblegum

honestly, I managed a 3.50 all thru high school-when we graduated I think the closest anyone came to a 4.0 was a 3.98

tigereyes

I really like this one :))

pugsly™