PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:37:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

Dog: Border Collie
Size: Medium
Sex: Female

For more information on Bree, click here.

i was doing some research on the name bree and came up with another one of her personalities lolol

Blu

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 28, 2006, 06:59:08 AM
Quote from: Tamelia on May 28, 2006, 04:58:50 AM
hey..i'm not defending anyone, but 4.0 isn't the highest GPA you can earn. I know of several students in a HS near me with 6.0, but it requires more then just high school level classes. I believe college courses mixed in with HS...nothing lower then 100% on every grade you make, and extra course loads. (and i'm sure there are more requirements  needed)

But I do agree, you can't make a 4.5 and spell like a 3rd grader...

I had to read thru all the pages I've missed yesterday because I didn't want to repeat it if someone said it and it wasn't until I got to the last page did I see this. It's true that 4.0 is NOT the highest you can get. I don't know the high but 4.0 is not it. Good catch Tamelia.

Yea it depends on the high school and their grading system. Most use the 5.0 scale because grades are given by percentages. It's a way to distinguish a person making 98-100% from people making 90-92% in their classes. Here's an example for a 5 course schedule where all three students make all A's (90-100):

Student A makes a 90, 90, 90, 90, and a 90...a 90% average.
Student B makes a 95, 95, 95, 95, and a 95...a 95% average.
Student C makes a 100, 100, 100, 100, and a 100...a 100% average.
On a 4.0 scale, Student A, B, & C would all have a 4.0 GPA. This scale does not reward for perfection or destinguish difference between students earning high A's, mid range A's, and ones barely earning A's. On the 5.0 scale, Student A would have a 4.0, Student B would have a 4.5, and Student C would have a 5.0. The End...as if anyone cares lol.

bubblegum

I understand where your coming from blu-however I have a hard time believing someone who claims to have a 4.5 and a PhD yet still have the grammer skills they do.

Homer

Gee silly me. I thought 4.5 was her IQ. :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RowdyOne

and also someone that edited just about every post they wrote, wonder if she was going for some kind of record there? lol

pugsly™

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 11:08:05 AM

OMG  that came out of homers mouth? coool! GO HOMER! GO HOMER! GO HOMER!

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 11:11:01 AM
Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 11:08:05 AM

OMG  that came out of homers mouth? coool! GO HOMER! GO HOMER! GO HOMER!

Not really from my mouth but definitely from my keyboard. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

haha homer about the same thing

tigereyes

Quote from: RowdyOne on May 28, 2006, 11:10:33 AM
and also someone that edited just about every post they wrote, wonder if she was going for some kind of record there? lol

She still made errors even when she tried to edit her posts.

pugsly™

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on May 28, 2006, 11:29:41 AM

Go look at Ashleys 32 posts or however many it was this last time, and look at the one that she posted a joke in. It was a copy and paste deal and she still edited it  :))

SaintHiρρo

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 11:33:48 AM

Go look at Ashleys 32 posts or however many it was this last time, and look at the one that she posted a joke in. It was a copy and paste deal and she still edited it  :))

Okay, I'm going to take a look..lol.

pugsly™

OMG thats sad to edit a cut n paste deal

bubblegum

pugsly™

tigereyes

Wow, 2 members and 14 guests viewing this topic.

pugsly™

Quote from: tigereyes on May 28, 2006, 11:49:41 AM
Wow, 2 members and 14 guests viewing this topic.

lol tiger its slow today for some odd reason

Tara

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22680.1575.html 

See  :))  I don't know how to get it right on the thread...You have to scroll down some till you see her pink panty avatar.

Monkey

There was an edit in 2/3 of her "Scarlette" personality's posts. I was actually bored one morning and counted some of "Scarlette's" edits. I found 17 in a little over a minute. :))