PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:32:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Hi again Bree....Just got your mail...Just wanted you to know that I don't give a chit what you do b!tch.  ;)

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:07:31 PM

Hi again Bree....Just got your mail...Just wanted you to know that I don't give a chit what you do b!tch.  ;)

I guess your more special than me.  She's left me alone (even though my email addy is in my profile).  I'll trade spaces with ya so you can spend more time with homer.

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 28, 2006, 04:09:01 PM

I guess your more special than me.  She's left me alone (even though my email addy is in my profile).  I'll trade spaces with ya so you can spend more time with homer.

You must of not had anything she wanted, but I do  ;)

Tara

Btw Miss 100 Personalities, posting peoples screennames in your profile will get you banned...Anyone with  4.5 GPA should of known that... :))

Libra

Ok, get THIS one!  LMAO!  Bree has got my pogo name, as well as Foxx's, in her PROFILE!   :))  Thanks for the chica who pointed that out to me.  You know who you are, and I l <3 you for it.

It's just another sad, pathetic attempt on her part to show off.  Tee hee!  

God, she is absolutely a stalker from hell.  A dumb, boring moron with no life.  I mean, COME ON?!  Would any of you for ONE FREAKING SECOND hang out and stalk people from a forum in which you had been banned?  

GET A LIFE, BREE!  You stupid loser.  You ass wipe.  You sore on a roach's ass!  :))

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:11:23 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 28, 2006, 04:09:01 PM

You must of not had anything she wanted, but I do  ;)

oh well.  Bree-if your reading this, I have a question for you.  I'd like an answer to if thats not to much trouble.

And

One more thing

Homer

Hello Bree. Your threats do not worry me. You don't even have the nerve to email me personally. You have created yet another personality and must stalk others.

What exactly does "You don't mess with a Southern woman mean?" Are you threatening me? If you are I'll be sure to pass everything along to the local authorities. ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Check your pogo mail Lib...Here is the latest message she just sent me....LOL

You had been warnned.You and Homer are next.You do not mess with Southern woman.

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:20:38 PM

You had been warnned.You and Homer are next.You do not mess with Southern woman.

Oh I'm so scared.  :)) :))

Tara

Sorry honey, I didn't notice you had it posted already.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:21:37 PM
Sorry honey, I didn't notice you had it posted already.

Tis ok. ;)

Do they allow computers in the psychiatric ward? :))

bobby

did she even put in in red or did you do that

Tara

Quote from: bobby on May 28, 2006, 04:23:30 PM
did she even put in in red or did you do that

I copied it from my pogo messages.. Homer can verify thats exactly what it says.

bobby

she says it like she's a super hero, no need to fear southern women is here :)) :))

Homer

Bree, don't forget to feed Gunner. It's bad enough your cruel to humans. Don't take it out on your dog as well. ;::

Tara

Quote from: bobby on May 28, 2006, 04:25:17 PM

she says it like she's a super hero, no need to fear southern women is here :)) :))

If they lock her up, would you guys like to go in and get her a white cape with the letters SW in red, sewed on the back of it?  She can stand on the roof tops and sing " I am woman hear me roar"

Libra

Again she uses words out of context. And this isn't the first time she's used that particular word the wrong way.  4.5 GPA my ass!  God, she's a frickin' IDIOT!  It's WOMEN Bree!  Gawd all mighty!  That's like saying "You don't mess with a bunch of snake."  Singular, not the appropriate and plural, "snakes."

And I'm southern, Tara's southern.  She cannot and will not EVER win matching wits with either one of us.  I'm waaaaaay smarter than she is.

Morons like her?  I chew them up and spit them out.  I have tangled with people much smarter than her and sent them running home, crying to mommy.  

She's really starting to bore me.  Yanno?  Like when a cat plays with a mouse for hours, and the mouse is half dead?  The cat just gets bored and walks away to groom itself?  Yeah, that kind of bored.

Tara

Lib? Look at her profile now...lmao  I know shes here

More about me: Libs sn and Foxx's sn, do what you want and say what you want....but everyone knows who the best person is..ME!!!!!

Tara

Homer and I didn't make her profile list..Does that make us special?  :))

Libra

Quote from: swissmissy63 on May 28, 2006, 03:37:39 PM
Hmmmmmm. . . Can we say a couple fries short of a happy meal?  ???

She's only has ONE fry in that happy meal.  And that fry is not right.  ::)