PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:50:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I think I'm going to have to notify the APA of her behavior. Someone with her condition shouldn't be allowed to work with children.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:20:38 PM
Check your pogo mail Lib...Here is the latest message she just sent me....LOL

You had been warnned.You and Homer are next.You do not mess with Southern woman.

You had or have been warned? You do not mess with Southern woman or women? Idiot.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 04:33:11 PM
I think I'm going to have to notify the APA of her behavior. Someone with her condition shouldn't be allowed to work with children.

Honey go look at her profile again, I bet she changes it 100 more times for each personality...lmao

Tara

I'm voting for look Who's Online and a IP address check...A lot of people watching this thread  :o

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:30:54 PM
Lib? Look at her profile now...lmao  I know shes here

More about me: Libs sn and Foxx's sn, do what you want and say what you want....but everyone knows who the best person is..ME!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ!  She misspelled IMMATURE!   :)) :)) :)) :))

I can't stop gigglesnorting!  :)) :)) :))

Homer

You know. I'm starting to get bored with this topic. Maybe we should give it a rest.

NOT!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

This could all stop but as long as she wants to keep it up she gets everything she deserves.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 04:37:44 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:30:54 PM
Lib? Look at her profile now...lmao  I know shes here

More about me: Libs sn and Foxx's sn, do what you want and say what you want....but everyone knows who the best person is..ME!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ!  She misspelled IMMATURE!   :)) :)) :)) :))

I can't stop gigglesnorting!  :)) :)) :))

I know this is her caption ......  Silly immauter girls.....

Blu

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 04:38:22 PM
You know. I'm starting to get bored with this topic. Maybe we should give it a rest.

NOT!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

This could all stop but as long as she wants to keep it up she gets everything she deserves.

Play on playa!

pugsly™

i am busting up over here  :)) :))

pugsly™

the phsyco path made it so easy for me to reach post 300 woohooo! :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Once again, I step away from my computer to take a nap and I miss out on the phun (no this is not a misspelling... I did that on purpose and not to make fun of anything) again!

Homer

Hi Helen! Are you here spying for Bree? Have you told her how you stabbed her in the back by compaining to the admins about her? Did you really think I wouldn't notice you snooping around? I thought you quit the forum? What are you doing back? Oh yeah....that's right Bree thinks your her friend.

pugsly™

i steped away to work on my budget and almost mise 3 pages of fun :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2006, 04:45:13 PM
Hi Helen! Are you here spying for Bree? Have you told her how you stabbed her in the back by compaining to the admins about her? Did you really think I wouldn't notice you snooping around? I thought you quit the forum? What are you doing back? Oh yeah....that's right Bree thinks your her friend.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I swear to gawd its been the best weekend of my friggen life....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Libra

And.............. SMACK!  

Gawd, Homer, you just warm my heart to pieces.  I am soooooo diggin' you right now!  :-*

pugsly™

GO HOMER! GO HOMER! GO HOMER! LET EM HAVE IT!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:46:22 PM

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I swear to gawd its been the best weekend of my friggen life....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GiggglegigglegiggleSNORT!  

triniqueen27

omg Helen to
noooooo say it ain't so ???

Homer

I hate sneeks. Time to expose them for what they are.

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 04:46:22 PM

ME TO TARA ME TOO not everyday you get to see this kind of poop