PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:51:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

Boy!  I am getting really good at navigating through the forum and replying to other topics and making it back here to keep up - this is great practice! :))

pugsly™

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 28, 2006, 06:39:24 PM
Boy!  I am getting really good at navigating through the forum and replying to other topics and making it back here to keep up - this is great practice! :))

me too

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 06:39:05 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on May 28, 2006, 06:36:49 PM
lmao don't read this thread while ya got a drink on the go .. you will be spitting it on the screen .... move away from the glass  :)

Lol!  Drink?  Meet keyboard!

Hey Lib?   Have you heard anything from  bree lately?   :)) :))

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 28, 2006, 06:39:24 PM

me too

hell I just keep refreshing lmao ... double browsing here for the rest of the forum !   :))

pugsly™

hey tara did you read a earlier post from me about i knew what caused me to feel soo poopy last night?

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 06:41:29 PM
lmao don't read this thread while ya got a drink on the go .. you will be spitting it on the screen .... move away from the glass  :)

Hey Lib?   Have you heard anything from  lately?   :)) :))

Naw, the b!tch is probably banned from Pogo.

pugsly™

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 06:44:14 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 28, 2006, 06:41:29 PM

Hey Lib?   Have you heard anything from  lately?   :)) :))

Naw, the b!tch is probably banned from Pogo.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Im home. Holy helluvalot of messages. Let me just say ... Bree    god I love that smiley!

I have tons on my mind, but its all been said. Psycho B!tch.

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on May 28, 2006, 06:47:21 PM
Im home. Holy helluvalot of messages. Let me just say ...     god I love that smiley!

She has Foxx and I all up in her Pogo profile!  She's NUTS!

SouthPadreIsland

I never knew she was like that until I read this thread, but it has been informative and helpful - ya never know!  It's also been entertaining to say the least!

Don't forget to hit "speel chek"!!!! :))

pugsly™

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 28, 2006, 06:48:35 PM
Im home. Holy helluvalot of messages. Let me just say ...     god I love that smiley!

i know i am a bit nosey but can someone PM me the b!tches pogo name so i could see the profile

pugsly™

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 28, 2006, 06:50:23 PM
I never knew she was like that until I read this thread, but it has been informative and helpful - ya never know!  It's also been entertaining to say the least!

Don't forget to hit "speel chek"!!!! :))

:)) :))

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 06:50:58 PM

i know i am a bit nosey but can someone PM me the b!tches pogo name so i could see the profile

LMAO maybe we all should know it so we can steer clear of it ....

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 28, 2006, 06:52:24 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 06:50:58 PM

LMAO maybe we all should know it so we can steer clear of it ....

please spill it

tigereyes

I left for a few hours and came back to find 20 pages on this topic. I was looking at her profile and it's so stupid how she can't spell. You just can't help but laugh at the stupidity. A 5 year old is smarter than her.  

SaintHiρρo

And to think, some people (CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD) defended her while I mentioned exactly how she was as a moderator. Then she said I was a bad person when I put my original site together (oh and B.r.e.e. because I know you're reading: I am actually using your picture AGAIN because as long as you don't know the web site address, you can't complain and I'm not directly mentioning the site address on this forum until at least July 31st so I know it will be around for a while. Oh, but if you ask around on Pogo, you might find it. If you search thru a few Pogo groups on MySpace, you might find it. However, emailing me is not an option, nor is asking via PM. Neither is asking my brother because I've already told him he's not getting the address from me in case you do decide to contact him. Have a nice day, bree)

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on May 28, 2006, 06:55:09 PM
I left for a few hours and came back to find 20 pages on this topic. I was looking at her profile and it's so stupid how she can't spell. You just can't help but laugh at the stupidity. A 5 year old is smarter than her.  

Exactly, Tiger.  Even if you're not sure how to spell a word, there a hundred or more ways to "speel chek."  (Tm Bree)

pugsly™

will someone spill the beans on her pogo name

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 06:57:31 PM
will someone spill the beans on her pogo name

Probably won't happen because it should be gone shortly.

ClingFree

I just made it to the locked thread.

Homer?  You rock.   Thank you for sharing all that wonderful intelligence with us!