PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:48:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

Lynne

my dog sissy ( who is the biggest sissy ever) would see her and pee herself  then go hide underneath the couch :))

pugsly™

one question will bree live to be 100 or will she die terminally ill soon :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 29, 2006, 09:20:12 AM
i posted at 2 this am that her profile had been changed. but some ppl may not have looked through all the previous posts.

I didn't!  Sorry, sorry!  I just noticed the change and had to come in and post about it. I just finished catching up. I gotta go post some comments!  O0

Libra

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 28, 2006, 10:14:11 PM
wow, I left for a while and returned to 25 pages worth, so I had to catch up...

so does (had to use the face when I saw Homer changed it) harass anyone who posts in this topic?

, I have something to say to you:

When you invent something even halfway rational, let us know. For one, we don't indulge in such moronic and stupid childish games like hiding behind a username and talking sh!t to people (like you).

One day you'll figure it out and if you do have even the remotest shred of moral fiber left in you, you will feel shame and remorse. I might remind you to ponder the old saying, "What comes around goes around." You are setting up some hellacious karma for yourself. But then you are too young and immature and hotheaded to have a rational thought, let alone a wise one or even a rational decision. 

I have nothing else whatsoever to say to you at anytime. You have disgusted us fully and finally with your perfidy. Look that word up; see what it really means, not what you think it means.

You do whatever you think you should. After all, what difference does it make how many people you alienate or how you add another scar to their heart as long as you look big, bad and tough. Why don't you for once admit you screwed up and say I am sorry? You might find people would love you. Love is far better than fear. Love is essential. Fear is an empty existence.

Ignorant people frustrate me beyond endurance; sometimes they're enough to drive a person into an asylum (doesn't apply to this?).

What I am seeing is your own ego frantically struggling to make sense out what has been said. No amount of your analyzing, criticizing, judging or hypothesizing will bring the peace you are looking for.

I guess some people live in obsessive envy of other peoples success and happiness and seek to drag others into their miserable cesspool of wretched existence.

What is all this bullsh!t with her 4.5 GPA and attending LSU?  Predictable behavior (lying), only to be expected from people without the mental capacity to make something for themselves. Their only recognition comes from feeding off of others.

I will omit to further comment because it's obvious you - - enjoy all the attention you could possibly get -just like Paris Hilton - but it's understandable; someone who was rejected by her own parents at birth will always look for attention and will try to fill that void.

*edit , , , *  :))

Ok, that was priceless (tm Blu)  I highlighted my faves!  O0

Lynne

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 29, 2006, 09:53:53 AM
Quote from: lmazzettia on May 29, 2006, 09:20:12 AM
i posted at 2 this am that her profile had been changed. but some ppl may not have looked through all the previous posts.

I didn't!  Sorry, sorry!  I just noticed the change and had to come in and post about it. I just finished catching up. I gotta go post some comments!  O0

not a problem...i had to post it when someone pointed it out to me.. i thought it was the funniest thing i had seen in a while

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 09:52:12 AM
one question will live to be 100 or will she die terminally ill soon :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

hmmm will we have to wait for all her personalities to die off before she is gone or will the death of the main one force the killing of the other 99?   :)) :)) :)) ???

pugsly™

will someone say something

SouthPadreIsland

Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 07:57:50 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on May 29, 2006, 07:54:02 AM
:))  :))  she needs to take the personality test lmao

http://www.lotsofjokes.com/cat_229.htm

i took it and it called me a azzhole :( :)) :)) :))

No worries, I'm an a$$hole too! O0

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 29, 2006, 09:58:26 AM
Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 09:52:12 AM
one question will live to be 100 or will she die terminally ill soon :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

hmmm will we have to wait for all her personalities to die off before she is gone or will the death of the main one force the killing of the other 99?   :)) :)) :)) ???
omg

SouthPadreIsland

Ok now I am caught up. How is everyone today??

pugsly™

pugsly™

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 29, 2006, 10:00:45 AM
Ok now I am caught up. How is everyone today??

itrying to get over a bad tummy ache other wise i'm ok

SouthPadreIsland

Hope you feel better pugsly - I just got finished planting my garden!  Man, it's hot out there! LOL

Libra

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 29, 2006, 09:59:17 AM

I don't need to take a test.  I KNOW I'm an asshole!   :)) :))

It takes practice.. O0

pugsly™

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 29, 2006, 10:05:39 AM
Hope you feel better pugsly - I just got finished planting my garden!  Man, it's hot out there! LOL

ty south

pugsly™

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 29, 2006, 10:07:24 AM

It takes practice.. O0

i can be a pain in as azz if i want to be does that count?

SouthPadreIsland

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 29, 2006, 10:07:24 AM

It takes practice.. O0

I have always known, like you Lib.  My mother has cultivated and perfected my A$$holeness.  lmao

pugsly™

Libra

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 29, 2006, 10:05:39 AM

I just finished catching up. Wow, keeping up with this forum is a full time job.  I do NOT envy Homer and Mayhem.

I do envy you, though, South. I LOVE to garden.  But, here in South Florida we do our planting in the fall and harvest in the spring.  The flowers bloom all winter.  It's just too damn hot to grow ANYTHING in the summer.  I suppose you could, but it would require too much watering.. And you sweat buckets just going outside to check the mail, much less digging in a garden.  I just finished picking my last bit of basil and it's yellow and chewy and doesn't taste good.  I'll probably end up just tossing it.  My orchids, however, are starting to bloom.  O0  Do you grow veggies and stuff or just flowers?  

Oops!  We should probably take this to the hijack thread...  :o