PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:53:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

libra i'm in central florida

SouthPadreIsland

I have 2 tomato plants, 3 rows of lettuce (small rows), cucumbers, yellow squash, orange and green bell peppers, basil, chives, thyme and cilantro.
My aunt does the pepper garden.  I only have lily of the valley and it's hard to kill them.  I have some peonies, but nothing that requires a lot of attention cause I would end up killing them.  Wow on orchids, those are difficult to grow!  WTG.  I just moved to Indiana from Texas - again.  The soil is really good here - nice and black.  I am hoping they do well so I can share with some family and friends.
O0

Libra

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 29, 2006, 10:17:35 AM
I have 2 tomato plants, 3 rows of lettuce (small rows), cucumbers, yellow squash, orange and green bell peppers, basil, chives, thyme and cilantro.
My aunt does the pepper garden.  I only have lily of the valley and it's hard to kill them.  I have some peonies, but nothing that requires a lot of attention cause I would end up killing them.  Wow on orchids, those are difficult to grow!  WTG.  I just moved to Indiana from Texas - again.  The soil is really good here - nice and black.  I am hoping they do well so I can share with some family and friends.
O0

I do tomatos and cucumbers.  I HATE the taste of store bought cukes and maters.  Green peppers are awesome and they grow like crazy.  People run when they see me coming.. NO MORE PEPPERS!  I do a bunch of herbs, too.  Nothing like fresh herbs from the garden.  I've tried lettuce, but it takes up too much space.  I did pretty well with squash, but no one likes it so I stopped growing it. And orchids?  They really aren't that hard.  You can't fuss with them too much, or give them too much water.  I spray them with a water bottle about once a week and fertilize them once a month.  It's the right climate for them down here, so it's fairly easy to get them growing.  I'd hate to attempt to grow them anywhere else.  When they're not in bloom, they look like dead, dry sticks.  My garden is completely organic, as I don't use any pesticides. I plant marigolds and scallions around the garden to keep the wild iguanas and other critters away, and I use a water and cayenne pepper mixture to spray on the veggies to keep the bugs off. 

LORD! We need a gardening thread!   >:D

Homer

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 29, 2006, 10:39:40 AM
O0

I do tomatos and cucumbers.  I HATE the taste of store bought cukes and maters.  Green peppers are awesome and they grow like crazy.  People run when they see me coming.. NO MORE PEPPERS!  I do a bunch of herbs, too.  Nothing like fresh herbs from the garden.  I've tried lettuce, but it takes up too much space.  I did pretty well with squash, but no one likes it so I stopped growing it. And orchids?  They really aren't that hard.  You can't fuss with them too much, or give them too much water.  I spray them with a water bottle about once a week and fertilize them once a month.  It's the right climate for them down here, so it's fairly easy to get them growing.  I'd hate to attempt to grow them anywhere else.  When they're not in bloom, they look like dead, dry sticks.  My garden is completely organic, as I don't use any pesticides. I plant marigolds and scallions around the garden to keep the wild iguanas and other critters away, and I use a water and cayenne pepper mixture to spray on the veggies to keep the bugs off. 

You mean this isn't the gardening thread? :o After I went to all that trouble to weed out the nuts? :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 10:00:52 AM
wheres tara n homer?

As Chef would say....."We was down by the fire children making sweet love." <3

krispy

Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 08:59:08 AM
Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 29, 2006, 08:58:19 AM
This is at the age of 100

OMFG..OH nooooooooo    That friggen scared the smelly stuff out of me..I swear I jumped up ..omg

i found her sister, or is this a bingo broad?

Libra

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2006, 11:00:22 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 29, 2006, 10:39:40 AM
O0

You mean this isn't the gardening thread? :o After I went to all that trouble to weed out the nuts? :))

LMAO!  We need a pesticide for Bree.

krispy

i am late on this, i know.

i did locate a version of windows that mizz 100 personalities may be using.

http://members.lycos.nl/jurgenspage/newpage15.html

crazy_

Quote from: krispy on May 29, 2006, 11:20:57 AM

lmfao

SaintHiρρo

Hey Bubbles.... you have a new wallpaper!  :))

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 29, 2006, 12:44:19 PM

Hey Bubbles.... you have a new wallpaper!  :))

:)) Now where to put it...hmmm....

MommaT

wow--37 pages later I finally caught up

I cant believe that someone would act so crazzzy --it's one thing to stalk people on a forum like this (especially when she has 100 different names) but to do it on pogo where there are so many more people --that's just wrong.  And what's worse to me is that she posted their pogo names on her profile--people pay good money for the memberships and prem. badge books and so on and by her (BREE)  udder stupidity they could somehow get banned--that would pi** me off the most.  

Homer and all the girls--keep it up  O0---there's the old saying--what goes around comes around and if BREE wants to keep being crazy and sending harming IM's and email's then eventually it's gonna finally catch up to her and bite her right in the a**

Homer

I would love to see a psychological evaluation of her. I don't know that the great Sigmund Freud could help her. :o

foxx

Quote from: MommaT on May 29, 2006, 01:03:59 PM
wow--37 pages later I finally caught up

I cant believe that someone would act so crazzzy --it's one thing to stalk people on a forum like this (especially when she has 100 different names) but to do it on pogo where there are so many more people --that's just wrong.  And what's worse to me is that she posted their pogo names on her profile--people pay good money for the memberships and prem. badge books and so on and by her ()  udder stupidity they could somehow get banned--that would pi** me off the most. 

Homer and all the girls--keep it up  O0---there's the old saying--what goes around comes around and if wants to keep being crazy and sending harming IM's and email's then eventually it's gonna finally catch up to her and bite her right in the a**

Hey MommaT!  Seeing your post just reminded me...I forgot all about the Lost Finale!  I have good dirt about that whole Hansocareers.com site...and I forgot to tell ya! 
Let me find it, and I'll post it for you later...

pugsly™

Quote from: krispy on May 29, 2006, 11:06:47 AM

OMFG..OH nooooooooo    That friggen scared the smelly stuff out of me..I swear I jumped up ..omg

OMG no f in way this is way to funny :)) :))

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 02:51:54 PM

Too cute to be her sister ... must be a bingo broad  :)) :)) :))

pugsly™

Quote from: crazy_ on May 29, 2006, 02:54:03 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 29, 2006, 02:51:54 PM

Too cute to be her sister ... must be a bingo broad  :)) :)) :))

the first pic reminds me of this burned lady that was a sweetie i used to work with at my old job

BigByrd

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:36:35 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:32:09 PM
I'm not a music major but wouldn't flute, piccolo and piano be three instruments? :o

Oh Gawd!  Too funny!  She can't even do simple math!  And I missed that one. I'm sure I missed a lot, seeing as how there are soooooo many mistakes by our lovely (gag) valedictorian.  

well technically a flute and piccolo is the same instrument.  The fingering and operation of the piccolo is the same as it's a small flute.

Homer

Quote from: BigByrd on May 29, 2006, 03:11:33 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 27, 2006, 07:36:35 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 27, 2006, 07:32:09 PM
I'm not a music major but wouldn't flute, piccolo and piano be three instruments? :o

Oh Gawd!  Too funny!  She can't even do simple math!  And I missed that one. I'm sure I missed a lot, seeing as how there are soooooo many mistakes by our lovely (gag) valedictorian.  

well technically a flute and piccolo is the same instrument.  The fingering and operation of the piccolo is the same as it's a small flute.

The only piccolo I know was Brian Piccolo. :(

bubblegum

OMG did you guys see her new profile? (for those of you who know her pogo name)  She WANTS US to quit stalking her  :)) :))