PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:28:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

ummm don't think so.but i'll have hubby blow them just to make sure  :))

Blu

Quote from: nanners on May 30, 2006, 03:58:24 PM
ummm don't think so.but i'll have hubby blow them just to make sure  :))

pg-13 lmao  :oo ;:"

nanners

I so sorry.. won't happen again.....i don't want to get into trouble with the  ;:" :))

Blu

aww be naughty nanners  >:D

nanners

you may be sorry you said that Blu.. >:D

hades

nanners is good at it.  >:D

Mayhem

Just got this from Bree in my pogo mail ..

You can tell all the Jackerz that I am not banned from Pogo. And I would like to thank you for letting John paste the gmail I was playing around with one night and they do not have spell cheakers on the that site. I am so glad you got to give everyone in the Pogocheats forum a big laugh at my expense. What they saw was just a bunch of stuff that I typed one very late night when you did not answer me to chat. It was not meant for the whole world to see and you hurt me by letting John post it. But I know you do not care, but I hope everyone is happy that I am not getting watched a stalked by the whole forum now. Guess everyone is happy now, except me. Ken, you do not know me and they do not know me, so please leave me alone and I will be changing my Pogo name and no one will find me.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Blu

Quote from: Mayhem on May 30, 2006, 04:52:04 PM
Just got this from in my pogo mail ..

You can tell all the Jackerz that I am not banned from Pogo. And I would like to thank you for letting John paste the gmail I was playing around with one night and they do not have spell cheakers on the that site. I am so glad you got to give everyone in the Pogocheats forum a big laugh at my expense. What they saw was just a bunch of stuff that I typed one very late night when you did not answer me to chat. It was not meant for the whole world to see and you hurt me by letting John post it. But I know you do not care, but I hope everyone is happy that I am not getting watched a stalked by the whole forum now. Guess everyone is happy now, except me. Ken, you do not know me and they do not know me, so please leave me alone and I will be changing my Pogo name and no one will find me.

lmaoooo Where do I start? Aww eff it, get her Lib.

nanners

come'mere hades you lil  >:D you... ;)

SaintHiρρo

ROFL, should we be honored that she still thinks this entire thread and bashing is just the Jackerz? I'm not too sure but I'm going to go back and "cheak" on it.

pugsly™

OMG :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

pugsly™

i honestly have to say this i think this topic should be homers laugh house

Monkey

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 05:06:02 PM
i honestly have to say this i think this topic should be homers laugh house

Yup. Everything about this chick is a joke.

How many badges does she have anyways, since she's "creating a new name"?

SaintHiρρo

Spell cheak is one thing. Grammar check is another. Even with a 3.5 GPA you should be able to type better than that @ 2am in the morning but since they don't have it "on the that site", I guess we can use that as your excuse. Bree, maybe if you stayed away it would all stop. Maybe if you stopped popping in where you're not wanted, it would stop. What type of idiot knows they're going to be chased after by dogs with a slab of beef @ a dog pound, gets chased and think "next time I go in, they won't come after me" and does it again and again and again? Oh wait, that would be you! Honestly, everyone is happy now. This is a very lively forum now. We're all getting along now. It hasn't been like this in a long time and we have you to thank for that. The entire forum came together for one common cause: to laugh at your pathetic and weak self. While others might not be as vocal as some, we all see the same thing and that's someone who's not cut out to be left alone in this world. Do everyone a favor: seek some help and when I say everyone, I'm including all 10000000000000000 of your personalities, you twit!

Libra

Gawd!  If I had a job correcting her grammar, I would have a full time job.. with over time.. and then some... Okies...

Yo, biatch?  Second sentence... The word "cheakers?"  I'm not sure that's even a word, doll.  I think you meant to say "checkers."  Do they not have spell checkers in your email program, either?  

Fourth sentence.... Uhhhh... Ever heard of a comma?  Or are run-on sentences acceptable at LSU? Also, doll?  Let me clue you on a little sumpin'.... When someone doesn't answer you in chat... oh, say... the second, or even third time around?  THEY AIN'T INTERSTED IN TALKING TO YOU!  But, did you get this little bit of common sense?  Oh hell Nooooo... You kept going... On and on.... Like some deranged "I am crazy, here me ramble!" psycho nut job.  

And doll?  That fifth sentence?  I don't even know where to begin.. What does it mean?  What are you saying?  It makes no sense at all.  However, I did fall in the pool earlier, so that may have something to do with it.  I doubt it though.. I'll just chalk it up to the ramblings of a lunatic.

Sixth sentence.. Somehow, darlin', you not being happy is a given. No one who does the things that you do are happy.  And we WILL leave you alone... When you go on your merry way, and leave us the eff alone.  Got it?  Good girl... Now scurry along and bother someone else.

Monkey

I wonder if Bree would like this shirt. . .
Front:

Back:

SexySagittarian

Chit, It'll be a cold day in you know where when she gives up an account with 484 badges in it! She's lieing to us again :oo

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 30, 2006, 05:26:04 PM
Chit, It'll be a cold day in you know where when she gives up an account with 484 badges in it! She's lieing to us again :oo

If she gives up her account, I'll give up mine. 

I take that back, the biatch is crazy enough to do... I ain't.  >:D

SexySagittarian

oops, forgot to use the spell cheaker   lmao

SaintHiρρo

Seriously, if you were given the boot from a place and everyone there made fun of you, would you keep going back? Hell no, you eff'n keep going and don't look back. Why does she keep coming back here? Do we really need to upset each one of her personalities before they all get the hint? I'm going to go cheak up on it and let y'all know.