PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:30:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 05:06:02 PM
i honestly have to say this i think this topic should be homers laugh house

:)) :)) :)) I agree !

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 30, 2006, 05:31:16 PM
Seriously, if you were given the boot from a place and everyone there made fun of you, would you keep going back? Hell no, you eff'n keep going and don't look back. Why does she keep coming back here? Do we really need to upset each one of her personalities before they all get the hint? I'm going to go cheak up on it and let y'all know.

Yeah, no kiddin'!  And wouldn't the last people you contacted be the very people that KICKED YOU OUT?  Gawd, poor Mayhem and Homer....

Tara

I got your mail again    I am letting Homer and Mayhem read it  :))  

Then I am going to let everyone here read it  :))   Only because you begged so nicely for me not to  :))

She finally emails Mayhem?  She had noone to turn to? 

Poor   :))

Modified because I put way to many smileys in here.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on May 30, 2006, 04:52:04 PM
Just got this from in my pogo mail ..

You can tell all the Jackerz that I am not banned from Pogo. And I would like to thank you for letting John paste the gmail I was playing around with one night and they do not have spell cheakers on the that site. I am so glad you got to give everyone in the Pogocheats forum a big laugh at my expense. What they saw was just a bunch of stuff that I typed one very late night when you did not answer me to chat. It was not meant for the whole world to see and you hurt me by letting John post it. But I know you do not care, but I hope everyone is happy that I am not getting watched a stalked by the whole forum now. Guess everyone is happy now, except me. Ken, you do not know me and they do not know me, so please leave me alone and I will be changing my Pogo name and no one will find me.

Is this the part where we're supposed to cry? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact you think you are being stalked. Remember you started this.

Seems the psycho is still busy doing some stalking herself in pogo.

What's the matter getting a little too hot in the kitchen? Good! I warned you. You are nuts. This isn't going to stop at all.

BTW, no one destroyed you but yourself and your multiple personalities.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Quote from: Homer on May 30, 2006, 05:55:41 PM

You can tell all the Jackerz that I am not banned from Pogo. And I would like to thank you for letting John paste the gmail I was playing around with one night and they do not have spell cheakers on the that site. I am so glad you got to give everyone in the Pogocheats forum a big laugh at my expense. What they saw was just a bunch of stuff that I typed one very late night when you did not answer me to chat. It was not meant for the whole world to see and you hurt me by letting John post it. But I know you do not care, but I hope everyone is happy that I am not getting watched a stalked by the whole forum now. Guess everyone is happy now, except me. Ken, you do not know me and they do not know me, so please leave me alone and I will be changing my Pogo name and no one will find me.

Is this the part where were supposed to cry? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the matter getting a little too hot in the kitchen? Good! I warned you. You are nuts. This isn't going to stop at all.

i feel bad for her other personalities :)) :P

RowdyOne

Is this the part where were supposed to cry? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me be the first to reply to this and ask the all most important question, what the hedoublel is a SPELL CHEAKER? maybe you should try using your email spell CHECKER it might come in very handy but in your case I highly doubt it lol

Homer

This is too good. :))

Hey bree *NEWSFLASH* Everyone is laughing at you. Don't try blaming the Jackerz.

I am sorry if I did anything to upset you. The noncense has to be put to a hault. I have something to share with you. Please send me your email address. I can not make attatchments in Pogo messengers. You will want to see this as it could change your life. Please forgive me if I have hurt you. You and Homer have destroyed me for no reason.You have destroyed Helen. I ask you to stop. Please send your address you will be gald you did. One of your Jackerz is not a true Jackerz. I have to ask that you please not show Homer or anyone this until I show you something.

Please forgive me
Bree

bobby

which one is actually typing that though :P

Homer

Quote from: bobby on May 30, 2006, 06:09:58 PM
which one is actually typing that though :P

Don't know but the noncense must stop. LMAO!!!!

Lynne

what does bree think she has and who cares what bree has ??? stupid eff'n retard, get a life.

bobby

you tell them homer, use bold red font if you have to  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Homer on May 30, 2006, 06:07:49 PM

Hey *NEWSFLASH* Everyone is laughing at you. Don't try blaming the Jackerz.

I am sorry if I did anything to upset you. The noncense has to be put to a hault. I have something to share with you. Please send me your email address. I can not make attatchments in Pogo messengers. You will want to see this as it could change your life. Please forgive me if I have hurt you. You and Homer have destroyed me for no reason.You have destroyed Helen. I ask you to stop. Please send your address you will be gald you did. One of your Jackerz is not a true Jackerz. I have to ask that you please not show Homer or anyone this until I show you something.

Please forgive me

:)) noncense,hault,attatchments,gald, :))....she is so dumb, dumb, and dumber. :))

Too funny bree, coming from someone with such an educated background. :))

Libra

Quote from: Homer on May 30, 2006, 06:07:49 PM

Hey *NEWSFLASH* Everyone is laughing at you. Don't try blaming the Jackerz.

Please forgive me

LMAO!  Ok!  >:D  who's not a Jackerz?  Speak up NOW!  >:(

Hippo?  You been hooking up with Bree and not telling us?  Blu?  Have you been swapping spit with Bree?  Tara?  Girl.... You planning a trip to Vegas with Bree?  Foxx, AWWWW GAWD!  Have you been watching AI with Bree, and that's WHY you don't hang with us in the AI thread?  Clingy Clingy Clingy!  Bree is really your ex, right?

Awwww Crap!  I give up... I'll admit it RIGHT HERE!  I'm Bree!  Yup, folks!  I'm not a Jackerz!  I'm BREE!   :)) :)) :))

RowdyOne

as Barney fife would say, we got to nip this nut in the bud lol

Tara

BREE   I know your in here you stupid twit.  Gawd she just can't stop, she must love being made a fool of.

Why did you do that? You destroyed me. I offered you another chance. I am done. Pogo Cheats is a hateful forum and I will speard the word.

Homer

How nice of bree to tell everyone about our forum. Now more people will be aware of her insanity. Hell I might have to take out some sort of advertisement down there at LSU.

Dayum girl get a spellchecker would ya! LMAO!!!

Why did you do that? You destroyed me. I offered you another chance. I am done. Pogo Cheats is a hateful forum and I will speard the word.

Libra

Ok.. Y'all do know that last post of mine was a joke, right?   :o

If anyone EVER... Even for one second thought I was Bree, I would tie myself to the nearest train tracks.  

Tara

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 06:22:24 PM

I know your in here you stupid twit.  Gawd she just can't stop, she must love being made a fool of.

LMAO She offered me another chance...That beats them all.. What the hell did I do?

bubblegum

Is this the part where we're supposed to cry? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez I have to leave for a couple hours and I miss all the fun.

Anyway-Lib, honestly my spelling compared to hers....I think you'd rather deal with me.  It'll be a cold day in hell before she admits the truth.  Heck, I think hell would freeze over and the devil himself gives free sleigh rides to everyone before she admits the truth.

For you bree:

SaintHiρρo

I'm assuming she means that I'm not the "True Jackerz" based on our emails when I tried to stop my original site. However, there is no need to email Homer or Mayhem an attachment because I will post our email right here on the site:

To:   thesainthippo@yahoo.com

Hi, you said in the forum that if we wanted to see the website you made we could email you or PM you. Can you send it to me please.

Thank you,
Kayla

Please note that I did not once say in any post on the forum to you could "email me" for the website address. Also note which personality she was using at the time. Here is my response:

Hello "Kayla",

I have a question for you. Why does it say your name is " Campbell" but you signed off using Kayla? Regardless, I've decided to close down the site so there is nothing to see anymore.

Busted her on the spot. Here is her lame attempt to respond:

Thank you Hippo and I really appreciate you taking the site down.  I also noticed that you took down the Louisiana license plates and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The name on this account is changed, because one of my nieces wanted a yahoo email account so I told her I would make one for her.  So I made this one and finished it off and she liked the to see the name she had picked out (tigerfanchic) because she goes to Terrebonne High School and the mascot for the school is a tiger.
I typed an email on the account and saw I had put my name as the user, because if she did not want the email address I could use it as a 2nd email address since I love the LSU tigers.  She liked it and I edited it and took out my name and put her name in.  I forgot that I had sent you a email from this account, because I only sent out 2 that I know of.  I am still using my old email account  still, but I am thinking of closing it out and making a new email address for myself.  Since my pogo name is in the email address I would like to change it since I have been getting a lot of emails everyday since you posted it 2 times on the world wide web to see it all.
I am not blaming you I just think it is time for me to get a different email address so I will not have to get about 60 emails everyday.

Thank you for taking down the web site and remember that I am really happy that you took it down and also that you took down the Louisiana License plate.  I hope we can put this behind us and become friends again.

Thank you again Hippo,

I did NOT reply to this email because there was no need to. However, she says she "hopes we can put this behind us and become friends again". , please tell me when I said we could become friends again? You somehow got the idea that by me removing the original Louisana plates, it meant we were friends? No you idiot, it meant exactly what I told the other Jackerz, I grew tired of it. Then you went off and gave me a reason to create the site again and bring back a new plate. Sorry but if this is what you mean by someone not being a "True Jackerz", then you (or one of your personalities) are clearly mistaken...

...of course, she might not be talking about me at all but why not have more things to post and share, eh?