PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:19:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Quote from: Homer on May 30, 2006, 06:07:49 PM
This is too good. :))

Hey *NEWSFLASH* Everyone is laughing at you. Don't try blaming the Jackerz.

I am sorry if I did anything to upset you. The <b>noncense</b> has to be put to a hault. I have something to share with you. Please send me your email address. I can not make <b>attatchments</b> in Pogo messengers. You will want to see this as it could change your life. Please forgive me if I have hurt you. You and Homer have destroyed me for no reason.You have destroyed Helen. I ask you to stop. Please send your address you will be <b>gald</b> you did. One of your Jackerz is not a true Jackerz. I have to ask that you please not show Homer or anyone this until I show you something.

Please forgive me

This is a good one ... lmao. Homer spelled it out for you plain and simple. He said if you left the forum he would remove all the topics. But, that went in one ear and out the other. And how have we destoyed Helen? What you call "noncense" here was your own damn fault.

I would also love to know who isn't a real Jacker... lol.

Tara

She has 100 names   100 pogo names   100 personalities  100 addys   100 enemies  100 people laughing at her and last but not least  100 pair of big girl pink panties  :P

Homer

C'mon bree speak! No not you Gunner, your nutso caretaker. :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

Oh and , the

to make myself clear, that includes all 100 of your different names.  500 bucks for each name you post under and have.

SaintHiρρo

I want to know who the non-True Jackerz is...

ALL SIGNS POINT TO THE HIPPO! ROFL  :))

Libra

She went through an entire dissertation as to why her name was on an email account that she created for her niece.  

Covering your tracks, huh biatch?

You're so transparent, Bree.  I almost pity you.

tigereyes

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 30, 2006, 06:24:24 PM
I'm assuming she means that I'm not the "True Jackerz" based on our emails when I tried to stop my original site. However, there is no need to email Homer or Mayhem an attachment because I will post our email right here on the site:

To:   thesainthippo@yahoo.com

Hi, you said in the forum that if we wanted to see the website you made we could email you or PM you. Can you send it to me please.

Thank you,
Kayla

Please note that I did not once say in any post on the forum to you could "email me" for the website address. Also note which personality she was using at the time. Here is my response:

Hello "Kayla",

I have a question for you. Why does it say your name is " Campbell" but you signed off using Kayla? Regardless, I've decided to close down the site so there is nothing to see anymore.

Busted her on the spot. Here is her lame attempt to respond:

Thank you Hippo and I really appreciate you taking the site down.  I also noticed that you took down the Louisiana license plates and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The name on this account is changed, because one of my nieces wanted a yahoo email account so I told her I would make one for her.  So I made this one and finished it off and she liked the to see the name she had picked out (tigerfanchic) because she goes to Terrebonne High School and the mascot for the school is a tiger.
I typed an email on the account and saw I had put my name as the user, because if she did not want the email address I could use it as a 2nd email address since I love the LSU tigers.  She liked it and I edited it and took out my name and put her name in.  I forgot that I had sent you a email from this account, because I only sent out 2 that I know of.  I am still using my old email account  still, but I am thinking of closing it out and making a new email address for myself.  Since my pogo name is in the email address I would like to change it since I have been getting a lot of emails everyday since you posted it 2 times on the world wide web to see it all.
I am not blaming you I just think it is time for me to get a different email address so I will not have to get about 60 emails everyday.

Thank you for taking down the web site and remember that I am really happy that you took it down and also that you took down the Louisiana License plate.  I hope we can put this behind us and become friends again.

Thank you again Hippo,

I did NOT reply to this email because there was no need to. However, she says she "hopes we can put this behind us and become friends again". , please tell me when I said we could become friends again? You somehow got the idea that by me removing the original Louisana plates, it meant we were friends? No you idiot, it meant exactly what I told the other Jackerz, I grew tired of it. Then you went off and gave me a reason to create the site again and bring back a new plate. Sorry but if this is what you mean by someone not being a "True Jackerz", then you (or one of your personalities) are clearly mistaken...

...of course, she might not be talking about me at all but why not have more things to post and share, eh?

Saint, this email she sent you is a good one...lmao. Yet again there are more "misteaks". I believe that's how bree says it. :))

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 06:30:53 PM
She went through an entire dissertation as to why her name was on an email account that she created for her niece.  

Covering your tracks, huh biatch?

You're so transparent, .  I almost pity you.

And this woman has a PHD?  Gawd. And she spells worse than me!!!  Holy crap!!!  Lib, I bet my spelling and grammer looks like an angel compared to bree!!!!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 30, 2006, 06:30:30 PM

Don't friggen look at me  >:(

Maybe she thought HELLen was  a Jackerz?  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 06:37:47 PM

Over my dead body....

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 06:37:47 PM

I'm Proud to call myself a Jackerz.  Even though I'm just the loveable side kick.... :)) But still.....dang

tigereyes

I love the part when bree says she wants to be friends again with you Saint...rofl.

ClingFree

I cant stop laughing. What a flippin idiot. Bree do you really think ANYONE besides HELLen likes you? Cuz they don't.

What an idiot.

Tara

We are all  friends,we don't have to be classified as a different group or whatever.  Lib and Foxx were right, since we don't have to deal with  bree  ( well we kinda do )  we can all be one happy family !

Libra

And how, exactly, did we ruin HELLen's life?  Or Bree's for that matter?  

They're the type that bring this sh!t on themselves and then turn around and blame other people.  

Gawd!  I cannot STAND people like that.  Get some balls!  You're responsible for your own actions!  Both of them need to grow the eff up and learn to be REAL women.

tigereyes

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:41:21 PM
I cant stop laughing. What a flippin idiot. do you really think ANYONE besides HELLen likes you? Cuz they don't.

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on May 30, 2006, 06:44:21 PM
I cant stop laughing. What a flippin idiot. do you really think ANYONE besides HELLen likes you? Cuz they don't.

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

:o

ClingFree

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

LMAO how could I forget him? 

~Ãutolovér~

Opppsss.....I made a bree before. :-\

crazy_

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:45:54 PM

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

LMAO how could I forget him? 

would that be a "hanging chad"