PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:28:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: crazy_ on May 30, 2006, 06:47:13 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:45:54 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on May 30, 2006, 06:44:21 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:41:21 PM
I cant stop laughing. What a flippin idiot. do you really think ANYONE besides HELLen likes you? Cuz they don't.

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

LMAO how could I forget him? 

would that be a "hanging chad"

Must restrict self..... must stay PG-13..... must not respond to this comment....  :))

ClingFree

I cant stop laughing. What a flippin idiot. do you really think ANYONE besides HELLen likes you? Cuz they don't.

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

I dont know because I am not
       entirely sure what a "hanging
              chad" is .. and uhh I dont
                   think I really want to
                            know at this point!!

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 30, 2006, 06:24:24 PM

Thank you Hippo and I really appreciate you taking the site down.  I also noticed that you took down the Louisiana license plates and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
The name on this account is changed, because one of my nieces wanted a yahoo email account so I told her I would make one for her.  So I made this one and finished it off and she liked the to see the name she had picked out (tigerfanchic) because she goes to Terrebonne High School and the mascot for the school is a tiger.
I typed an email on the account and saw I had put my name as the user, because if she did not want the email address I could use it as a 2nd email address since I love the LSU tigers.  She liked it and I edited it and took out my name and put her name in.  I forgot that I had sent you a email from this account, because I only sent out 2 that I know of.  I am still using my old email account  still, but I am thinking of closing it out and making a new email address for myself.  Since my pogo name is in the email address I would like to change it since I have been getting a lot of emails everyday since you posted it 2 times on the world wide web to see it all.
I am not blaming you I just think it is time for me to get a different email address so I will not have to get about 60 emails everyday.

Thank you for taking down the web site and remember that I am really happy that you took it down and also that you took down the Louisiana License plate.  I hope we can put this behind us and become friends again.

Thank you again Hippo,

Oh.
MY.
God.

Dumbest mother effer ever. 

Hip, it has to be you that is not a "true Jacker"...LMFAO...What is a true Jacker anyway?  If there was an exam or some sort of physical endurance test, I missed it.

Perhaps its me who is not the "true Jacker".  Maybe she thinks we're BFF's because she kinda stood up for me when RC and I had our last fight.  Well, let's just put that one to bed...

B*R*E*E...Not one single solitary person in this ENTIRE forum likes you or is your friend.  Go find some new people to stalk.   You are done here...

Mr. Scandalous

here's some quotes for you, Bree:

Genius and intelligence have limits. Ignorance and stupidity do not.

Looking for sympathy? Try the dictionary between sh!t and syphilis.

I'm dependent, abusive and insane - stay out of my way!

Snookie

I have to say that I have never been more entertained that I have been by this thread. B*R*E*E* has had this coming for over a year. She has stalked and harassed more people from different forums then I care to think about. There are alot of us out here saying....yup what goes around comes around....yahoooooooooo

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 06:49:30 PM
here's some quotes for you, :

I love it!

Tara

Now I have some things cleared up without having to ask... Remember this?  How could anyone forget but anyways

1:30 AM I am the dumb f****ed up person who lost a postion because of gossip, just like the old days when Barbarb started all the gossip about me that was not true. this is not true either and everyone will know that soon enough.

1:31 AM you no that is not right I am a very intelegent person who did not make any mistakes intellegent

1:33 AM I made a 4.5 GPA average in High School and also in college and I am very proud for everyone to know that I was validictorian of my senior class
 I was in all honors classes in high school and at LSU

1:34 AM I made the Dean's list every semester at LSU
 I am proud of the fact that I make a perfect score of 36 on the ACT test

1:35 AM I am proud that I learn to dance and graduated from dance school

1:36 AM I am proud that I earned my 2nd degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do
I am prould to have learned to play 2 different instraments, the flute piccalo and piano

1:37 AM I am prould that I placed 1st in all of the Equestrain Shows that I went to with my horse Dubonnet

1:38 AM I am proud of my mother and father for that taught me well
 I am proud of my brother and his wife too

1:39 AM I pray each night for my grandfather who is 88 yrs young
 I love to travel and I hope to one day travel around the world with my soon to be husband Brad

1:40 AM Brad is the love of my life, the second half of me....which makes ups both whole

1:41 AM I am proud that I stayed a virgian till my wedding night
I love louisiana not matter what people say about it

1:42 AM I love my condo, but Brad and are looking into a house to buy
 I love my dog Gunner who curls up next to me when I am watching a movie

1:43 AM I am prould of Brad being a Pediatrician, because he and both love children so much

1:44 AM I am proud that I work with special needs children at the Children's Hospital

1:45 AM I am proud to say I cancer free since the age of 3

1:46 AM I am proud of my mother who gave me life 2 times when she donated her bone marrow to me so that I could live

1:47 AM St. Jude's Children's Hospital is the best hospital when it comes to the care of children with cancer, that is where I lived for over a year

I thought to myself...OK why was she talking to herself. Then I thought, this must of been her application for MOD posistion...LMAO     But I wouldn't of said that because it would of made Mayhem and Homer look bad...But now that Mayhem posted  his email...She says in the email that she was saying this stuff a night he wouldn't talk to her or answer her back.. :)) :)) :))  

No friggen wonder he wouldn't answer you back you friggen moron !!

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:51:15 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 06:49:30 PM
here's some quotes for you, :

I love it!

Must refrain from adding comments to quotes.... :))

Libra

Oh hell... The stupid girl just came in my room and left.  It muted herself, so I'm assuming she reported me.  I have no idea why.. since I was here, and not EVEN paying attention to the room.. No auto, no nothing.. I was parked.  Lawd... she's gettin' desperate, Folks.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 06:52:29 PM
Now I have some things cleared up without having to ask... Remember this?  How could anyone forget but anyways

1:30 AM I am the dumb f****ed up person who lost a postion because of gossip, just like the old days when Barbarb started all the gossip about me that was not true. this is not true either and everyone will know that soon enough.

1:31 AM you no that is not right I am a very intelegent person who did not make any mistakes intellegent

1:33 AM I made a 4.5 GPA average in High School and also in college and I am very proud for everyone to know that I was validictorian of my senior class
 I was in all honors classes in high school and at LSU

1:34 AM I made the Dean's list every semester at LSU
 I am proud of the fact that I make a perfect score of 36 on the ACT test

1:35 AM I am proud that I learn to dance and graduated from dance school

1:36 AM I am proud that I earned my 2nd degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do
I am prould to have learned to play 2 different instraments, the flute piccalo and piano

1:37 AM I am prould that I placed 1st in all of the Equestrain Shows that I went to with my horse Dubonnet

1:38 AM I am proud of my mother and father for that taught me well
 I am proud of my brother and his wife too

1:39 AM I pray each night for my grandfather who is 88 yrs young
 I love to travel and I hope to one day travel around the world with my soon to be husband Brad

1:40 AM Brad is the love of my life, the second half of me....which makes ups both whole

1:41 AM I am proud that I stayed a virgian till my wedding night
I love louisiana not matter what people say about it

1:42 AM I love my condo, but Brad and are looking into a house to buy
 I love my dog Gunner who curls up next to me when I am watching a movie

1:43 AM I am prould of Brad being a Pediatrician, because he and both love children so much

1:44 AM I am proud that I work with special needs children at the Children's Hospital

1:45 AM I am proud to say I cancer free since the age of 3

1:46 AM I am proud of my mother who gave me life 2 times when she donated her bone marrow to me so that I could live

1:47 AM St. Jude's Children's Hospital is the best hospital when it comes to the care of children with cancer, that is where I lived for over a year

I thought to myself...OK why was she talking to herself. Then I thought, this must of been her application for MOD posistion...LMAO     But I wouldn't of said that because it would of made Mayhem and Homer look bad...But now that Mayhem posted  his email...She says in the email that she was saying this stuff a night he wouldn't talk to her or answer her back.. :)) :)) :))  

No friggen wonder he wouldn't answer you back you friggen moron !!

When would he have had TIME to answer her back? All those messages from her are bam bam bam repetitive. Maybe she was having a conversation with her 100 personalities, and they were trying to out do each other?

Monkey

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:49:18 PM

What an idiot.

You forgot Chad

I dont know because I am not
       entirely sure what a "hanging
              chad" is .. and uhh I dont
                   think I really want to
                            know at this point!!
Reading hiz riting made me wawnna gag   :x
        "Duz anyone know what happened to my truck?  >:( >:(
             It was wun of a kind. Reward being offered  ;D ;D"

~Ãutolovér~

If your looking *B*r*e*e*...please take note of this. :))

Yes pun intented! :))

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 06:54:21 PM
Oh hell... The stupid girl just came in my room and left.  It muted herself, so I'm assuming she reported me.  I have no idea why.. since I was here, and not EVEN paying attention to the room.. No auto, no nothing.. I was parked.  Lawd... she's gettin' desperate, Folks.

She stalked you?  I thought you had your list to block idiots ... screw her. And her 100 personalities.

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:56:27 PM

She stalked you?  I thought you had your list to block idiots ... screw her. And her 100 personalities.

I don't think she knows who I am on pogo.  Anyway I wouldn't care if she found me anyway.  Getting banned for 3 days over her would be well worth it.

friggen effers.  Just as everything is getting good I have to go.  Gawd.  Ya'll PLEASE don't have to much fun without me.

Tara

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 30, 2006, 06:55:48 PM
If your looking *B*r*e*e*...please take note of this. :))

Yes pun intented! :))

LMAO...Thank gawd shes still a VIRGIAN

tigereyes

For all the stuff that she's doing here, she's gonna get a butt load of hell coming to her.

Libra

I opened my blocked list.. I WANTED her to come in the room I was in. I'd chew her up and spit her out.  Taunt the b!tich.  Get her banned.  I just expected to be there when she showed up. LMAO!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 06:59:48 PM

I opened my blocked list.. I WANTED her to come in the room I was in. I'd chew her up and spit her out.  Taunt the b!tich.  Get her banned.  I just expected to be there when she showed up. LMAO!

Whats the 1st letter of the name she came in?

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 06:59:48 PM

Lmfaoo .. Reason #468 of why I love ya!

Mr. Scandalous

Bree, we are aware that you exist in our universe. We've just been busy convincing ourselves otherwise... now scamper along, little one.