PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:31:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 07:00:25 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 06:59:48 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 30, 2006, 06:56:27 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 06:54:21 PM
Oh hell... The stupid girl just came in my room and left.  It muted herself, so I'm assuming she reported me.  I have no idea why.. since I was here, and not EVEN paying attention to the room.. No auto, no nothing.. I was parked.  Lawd... she's gettin' desperate, Folks.

She stalked you?  I thought you had your list to block idiots ... screw her. And her 100 personalities.

I opened my blocked list.. I WANTED her to come in the room I was in. I'd chew her up and spit her out.  Taunt the b!tich.  Get her banned.  I just expected to be there when she showed up. LMAO!

Whats the 1st letter of the name she came in?

C

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Oh hell... The stupid girl just came in my room and left.  It muted herself, so I'm assuming she reported me.  I have no idea why.. since I was here, and not EVEN paying attention to the room.. No auto, no nothing.. I was parked.  Lawd... she's gettin' desperate, Folks.

She stalked you?  I thought you had your list to block idiots ... screw her. And her 100 personalities.

I opened my blocked list.. I WANTED her to come in the room I was in. I'd chew her up and spit her out.  Taunt the b!tich.  Get her banned.  I just expected to be there when she showed up. LMAO!

C

Yep shes playing in it .. Her tokens are moving.

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Oh hell... The stupid girl just came in my room and left.  It muted herself, so I'm assuming she reported me.  I have no idea why.. since I was here, and not EVEN paying attention to the room.. No auto, no nothing.. I was parked.  Lawd... she's gettin' desperate, Folks.

I opened my blocked list.. I WANTED her to come in the room I was in. I'd chew her up and spit her out.  Taunt the b!tich.  Get her banned.  I just expected to be there when she showed up. LMAO!

C

Now she's starting to piss me right the eff off....

Bree...didn't we discuss you harassing my friends? 

SexySagittarian

dammit, this thread has gotten so funny I have to wash a whole load of under pants again! :))

Mr. Scandalous

does anyone know what room she's in?

SexySagittarian

dammit, this thread has gotten so funny I have to wash a whole load of under pants again! :))

SaintHiρρo

Hey Bree, we've all (you know, the Jackerz you sooooooooooo wanted to be apart of) came to the conclusion, if you have something you want to email (like an attachment or a virus or something like that), you can send it to me. You know the address but if one of your personalities don't, send it to thesainthippo@yahoo.com (it can be posted because it was created for the sole purpose of sharing with others).

I promise to post it letter for letter, word for word exposing who the non-Jackerz is. However, we know you don't have squat so I don't expect anything from you.  :))

pugsly™

Libra

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 07:04:57 PM

She was in my room... She's not any more.  She pissed and ran.  First thing with half a brain she's ever done.  She EVAH shows up in my room again when I'm paying attention?  Well.. Y'all know how I am.   

Tara

I honestly think shes in this one  ;)

pugsly™

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 30, 2006, 07:04:48 PM

pogoslave you over there pissin yourself from gigglesnorting? i can loan you a pair of mine if you promise no skid marks

Homer

I can see her next email to Mayhem. I only have three words...... Please Help!  :)) :))

Wonder why Mayhem is so special. I feel left out. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

goes to her corner and watches everyone else post

Libra

You know what?  She's effed with the WRONG mother effin' woman.  Her ass is mine.  Or Foxx's.. whoever can get to her first.  

Bree?  You little pond scum sucking floating maggot?

You. Are. Mine!

pugsly™

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 07:12:22 PM
You know what?  She's effed with the WRONG mother effin' woman.  Her ass is mine.  Or Foxx's.. whoever can get to her first.  

?  You little pond scum sucking floating maggot?

You. Are. Mine!

wow!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 30, 2006, 07:11:03 PM
I can see her next email to Mayhem. I only have three words...... Please Help!  :)) :))

Wonder why Mayhem is so special. I feel left out. LOL

Bree could you pay some attention to Homer, he feels left out  :(

Homer

You. Are. Mine!

Tell us how you really feel. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 07:08:18 PM

I honestly think shes in this one  ;)

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 07:07:31 PM

She was in my room... She's not any more.  She pissed and ran.  First thing with half a brain she's ever done.  She EVAH shows up in my room again when I'm paying attention?  Well.. Y'all know how I am.   

it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't here, isn't she normally? she's like a bad yeast infection... and Libra, if she's ever in your room again, you can PM me and I'll come in there with you.

SexySagittarian

I tried to come in to help you Libra but I just bought a new puter today and it seems it wont let me load any of the pogo rooms. It says I don't have Java. I'll take the undies tho...no skid marks, promise  Lmao

TmT

You. Are. Mine!

LOL... "lil pond scum suck'n floatin mfr... oh.. maggot"... geesh Im learnin how to call somebody out readin this thread... lmfaoz