PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:27:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I wish I could do that. I tried but it takes a picture of the whole screen   >:(

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 08:42:05 PM
I wish I could do that. I tried but it takes a picture of the whole screen   >:(

Edit it Tara....crop etc.

tigereyes

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 08:33:58 PM
I didn't think about putting that temper face... God, that sure is UGLY.

She really is ugly... lmao.

Mr. Scandalous

go here: http://www.gadwin.com , scroll down and click the Printscreen. I can help you configure the settings if you have trouble, but it's a pretty self-explantory set-up.  O0

Tara

I tried that capture program Hippo suggested but I couldn't understand it. I will try yours and see if my dumb azz can  figure it out.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 08:46:43 PM
I tried that capture program Hippo suggested but I couldn't understand it. I will try yours and see if my dumb azz can  figure it out.

ROFL.... it's ok because I'm a Blooop secret badge getting fool. Got it twice already (once for me and once for my brother). Going for the trifecta on my GF's name.

pugsly™

i had to edit n cut n paste the whole 9 yards

Mr. Scandalous

it works well. Here's what you should click so you don't have to worry about fussing with it:

Preferences:

Notify end of capture

Preview the captured image

Source:

Rectangular Area

Destination:

Copy captured area to file

Ask for the file name after capturing

Automatic naming

Image:

JPEG Bitmap (*.jpg)

pugsly™

Tara i did it using paint and uploaded it to photobucket no program involved

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 30, 2006, 08:49:14 PM

ROFL.... it's ok because I'm a Blooop secret badge getting fool. Got it twice already (once for me and once for my brother). Going for the trifecta on my GF's name.

how'd you get the Secret Badge?

foxx

I sent you instructions in Pogomail the other day punkin...

pugsly™

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 08:52:11 PM

i want to know too

Lynne

they should make a padded room just for us in the forum to use just for bree :))

tigereyes

Omg..that looks awful, lol.

pugsly™

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 30, 2006, 08:55:04 PM

they should make a padded room just for us in the forum to use just for :))

OMG thats funny as H__ :)) :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pugsly on May 30, 2006, 08:53:01 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 08:52:11 PM

i want to know too

Look in the Blooop topic for instructions how. It's really easy and I hope I get it right but your best bet is to follow their rules: Play in a MASTER catergory, play 1 point game, must win by 2 against a BOT. Ok, I lost myself trying to explain the rules. Look at it this way, if you want to play w/ my help, add my name to your buddy list (it's only a temp name that's good for a week so make it quick. I'm only helping for the next 15 mins). My temp Pogo name is "SaintHippo" (I know, shocker there). You can find me sitting at a table. Password is "PC"

Tara

Wooo Hooo I got it ...Thanks so much.... This was my mini all day

pugsly™

it says your not online hippo

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 09:03:50 PM

OMG tara

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2006, 09:03:50 PM

Hee!  Gets me every time.  So. Gross.