PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:45:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

and yes, if you're in Blooop in Neptune or where Hippo is, I'm the one who was being sarcastic and said, "I love Bree" and you'll know it's me because of my Pogo mini, ROFL.

SaintHiρρo

I thought that was funny. As soon as I saw that, I knew it was someone from here. Sadly, however, I forgot your name just as quickly. Seen so many people pop in and out my tables tonight it's confusing.

Lynne

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 09:48:30 PM
and yes, if you're in Blooop in Neptune or where Hippo is, I'm the one who was being sarcastic and said, "I love " and you'll know it's me because of my Pogo mini, ROFL.

that was a riot...i had no idea who anyone one was in the room but as soon as i saw i love b*r*e*e i knew it was someone from here. lol then i kinda put 2 and 2 together

hades

shes still providing entertainment i see  ;D

Lynne

oh yeah it will never stop i dont think

tigereyes

I see she changed her profile again.

Lynne

lmao i wonder which personality that is  :)) :))

tigereyes

I have no idea.. she had a different one on earlier.. lol.

hades

shopping for all them personalities must be hard and expensive  :))

Mr. Scandalous

well, from what Azzettia and Hippo have seen, probably others as well, I made this just for Bree!  ;D

I might change the info up a bit later because me and Azzettia discussed it that it'd be better if I actually made "misteaks" (ROFL) in the profile so it would truly represent Bree's dumb ass.

Note: Her age represents how many personalities she has.

This is the real Bree's skank ass, without her 99 other personalities - no wonder she wants to be other people.

nanners

OK..good morning..this took me an hour to read all the posts from last  night.......lets slow down for the old lady here  :))..she's really 'nuckin futs' huh.. :))

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 30, 2006, 09:58:50 PM
I thought that was funny. As soon as I saw that, I knew it was someone from here. Sadly, however, I forgot your name just as quickly. Seen so many people pop in and out my tables tonight it's confusing.

next time your in there think ya can help me with that badge? pppplllllleeeease you know I pay well

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 30, 2006, 11:36:31 PM
well, from what Azzettia and Hippo have seen, probably others as well, I made this just for !  ;D

I might change the info up a bit later because me and Azzettia discussed it that it'd be better if I actually made "misteaks" (ROFL) in the profile so it would truly represent 's dumb ass.

Note: Her age represents how many personalities she has.

This is the real 's skank ass, without her 99 other personalities - no wonder she wants to be other people.

Hee Hee...Love the profile  O0

nanners

bubblegum

morning all.  good grief I just got done reading all these posts and am notw caught up.  Know what? Stupid should hurt.  I wonder how bree keeps track of all the people inside her head

crazy_

Morning all .. yikes I go to bed early and dang it get to work and got pages upon pages I missed.... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh  darn won't get nuttin done trying to keep up in here  :)) :)) :))

Tara

hades

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 05:29:02 AM

BWAH HA HA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA....

Best one yet.

I guess she didn't like my "I know you are but what am I?" copycat mini.  What a dumbass.  I can keep that up forever...

Quote from: hades on May 30, 2006, 11:27:48 PM

Hee!  I am sure it is!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 09:07:02 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 05:29:02 AM

BWAH HA HA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA....

Best one yet.

I guess she didn't like my "I know you are but what am I?" copycat mini.  What a dumbass.  I can keep that up forever...

Quote from: hades on May 30, 2006, 11:27:48 PM

Hee!  I am sure it is!

Shes dressed like Trini was yesterday.  Hey you need help getting your Pooop badge? I will help you right now if you want , only takes a minute.