PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:54:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 12:26:18 PM
Shes dressed like Foxx already..lmao

I have to give a little credit..she works her personalities well...lmfao  I don't know how someone so stupid can keep up.. I say lets drive her nuts with our minis...lmao

Ok, Imma changin' mine now. 

SaintHiρρo

I just made a phone call to Louisiana... was told I had the wrong number when I asked for her but it's not the 1st time I've called that number... interesting!  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 12:30:24 PM
I just made a phone call to Louisiana... was told I had the wrong number when I asked for her but it's not the 1st time I've called that number... interesting!  :))

Oooh you have her #?  Share the digits Mister!!!

Tara

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you have her number? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is great...lmao

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 12:32:45 PM
I just made a phone call to Louisiana... was told I had the wrong number when I asked for her but it's not the 1st time I've called that number... interesting!  :))

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you have her number? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is great...lmao
SHOWTIME!

Tara

bubblegum

In Honor of Bree, I'm posting a list of new ways to tell her she's crazy:

A couple of slates short of a full roof.

A couplet short of a sonnet. (Bree, do you know what a couplet and a sonnet are? If your the flute player you claim to be you would know.  I know what sonnets and couplets are.  Do you?)

A few beers short of a six-pack / a six-pack short of a case.

A few birds shy of a flock.

A few bombs/melons short of a full load.

A few bricks short of a wall / hod / load.

A few clowns short of a circus.

A few clues shy of a solution.

A few ears short of a bushel.

A few feathers short of a whole duck.

A few guppies short of an aquarium.

A few links shy of a chain.

A few open splices.

A few peas short of a pod/casserole.

A few pickles short of a jar.

A few pies short of a holiday.

A few planes short of an Air Force / hangar.

A few points short of a polygon.

A few revisions behind.

A few sandwiches/apples/ants short of a picnic.

One flying buttress short of a cathedral.

One Froot Loop shy of a full bowl.

One fruit short of a basket.

One gene short of a full chromosome.

One goose short of a gaggle.

One hamburger / a few french fries short of a Happy Meal.

One handle short of a suitcase.

One hot pepper short of an enchilada.

Vacancy on the top floor.

Toys in the attic.

Train of thought derailed.

Train of thought is still boarding at the station.

Tripping without luggage.

Lynne

lol we get random # for ppl in Louisiana and see if they know her  :))

SaintHiρρo

Well I never said it was the correct number. I just said I've called it before. Last time I called it and asked for "Bree" someone said she's not here. This time I called and was told "you have the wrong number" but then she said "May I ask who's calling?" Why would you want to know who's calling if you have the wrong number? Interesting!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 12:36:47 PM
Well I never said it was the correct number. I just said I've called it before. Last time I called it and asked for "" someone said she's not here. This time I called and was told "you have the wrong number" but then she said "May I ask who's calling?" Why would you want to know who's calling if you have the wrong number? Interesting!

Correct or incorrect .. If nothing else please post it on your website. That way youre not breaking any PC rules!!    O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on May 31, 2006, 12:37:39 PM
Well I never said it was the correct number. I just said I've called it before. Last time I called it and asked for "" someone said she's not here. This time I called and was told "you have the wrong number" but then she said "May I ask who's calling?" Why would you want to know who's calling if you have the wrong number? Interesting!

Correct or incorrect .. If nothing else please post it on your website. That way youre not breaking any PC rules!!    O0

True, must have as much fun as possible without breaking any rules of PC.net. So phone number goes to my site!

Lynne

:o interesting i dunno bout u but that sounds  :;" to me.  that would be the right number then, somebody slipped and made a boo boo  ;:"

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on May 31, 2006, 12:37:39 PM

Yea, good thinking clingy-why don't you post my list to while your at it st?  I have more where that came from

Libra

Tara, Foxx, Cling?  check your privates.  I sent her addy and phone number.  

AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGI'm gonna do a background check on her and bill it to the firm!  >:D

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!  Holy Hyenas!  I can find out EXACTLY when and where she attended school and the jobs she's had and if she owes money and to whom and EVERYTHING!  

I can't believe I didn't think of this before! Woo hoo!!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 31, 2006, 12:40:02 PM

AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGI'm gonna do a background check on her and bill it to the firm!  >:D

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!  Holy Hyenas!  I can find out EXACTLY when and where she attended school and the jobs she's had and if she owes money and to whom and EVERYTHING!  

Reason #743 why we love ya Lib!!  (That Tm belongs to someone I just dont really know who)

bubblegum

Oh oh oh please send me the details please of the background check.  I wanna see

Blu

Tara, Foxx, Cling?  check your privates.  I sent her addy and phone number. 

AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGI'm gonna do a background check on her and bill it to the firm!  >:D

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!  Holy Hyenas!  I can find out EXACTLY when and where she attended school and the jobs she's had and if she owes money and to whom and EVERYTHING! 

This is gonna be effin sweet!

SaintHiρρo

See Bree, if you think your life was ruined before... you ain't seen nothing yet!

And to think, this would have never happen if you had did exactly what everyone has requested and just gone away.  :))

foxx

We tried to warn you...you effing nutjob.

Apparently...you messed with the wrong b!tches.

You're mine now.

bubblegum