PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:49:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 31, 2006, 12:40:02 PM
Tara, Foxx, Cling?  check your privates.  I sent her addy and phone number.  

AND OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGI'm gonna do a background check on her and bill it to the firm!  >:D

I don't know why I didn't think of this before!  Holy Hyenas!  I can find out EXACTLY when and where she attended school and the jobs she's had and if she owes money and to whom and EVERYTHING!  

I can't believe I didn't think of this before! Woo hoo!!!!

:-\ * hopes I never piss lib off don't wanna be put through what bree is...but she had it comin to her....
keeps repeating * don't piss lib off*  O0 .. or tara or foxx for that matter too  :oo

Tara

Check your pogo mail you guys.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 12:45:10 PM

Oh yes.... giggles might be good for now because you'll be rolling on the floor once you see what we've got planned, ROFL.

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 12:47:25 PM

Oh yes.... giggles might be good for now because you'll be rolling on the floor once you see what we've got planned, ROFL.

the people I work and some clients are asking why the hell I'm laughing so hard and I don't know what to tell them!!! :))

Blu

Christmas is May/June!

Mr. Scandalous

looks like Bree is online because her token count is moving and she's already finished most of her badges. I'm surprised she hasn't run to change her phone number yet, but that doesn't take away the facts in the background check.  O0. Let me see the results when you get them.

bubblegum

well whatever you guys do, don't leave me out of the loop.  I'll park my house for now so you guys can find me.  Pogo mail me, email me somthing, I don't care!!  :)) :))

Mr. Scandalous

what's the site that has her phone number on it?

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 12:53:07 PM
looks like is online because her token count is moving and she's already finished most of her badges. I'm surprised she hasn't run to change her phone number yet, but that doesn't take away the facts in the background check.  O0. Let me see the results when you get them.

Yeah shes online and shes even still sending me messages.

Libra

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 12:53:07 PM
looks like is online because her token count is moving and she's already finished most of her badges. I'm surprised she hasn't run to change her phone number yet, but that doesn't take away the facts in the background check.  O0. Let me see the results when you get them.

Yeah, she's not going to cry for us anymore and ask God to forgive us and our devil possessedness or something. 

I told y'all we were going to hell!  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 12:55:28 PM
what's the site that has her phone number on it?

Can't share that information for legal reasons. The last thing I want is anything to happen to PC.net and posting that number will cause something to happen to this site. However, on my site I'm perfectly safe until I receive a letter stating for me to remove it (like when Paris Hilton's Blackberry was stolen and all those phone numbers were posted on the net.).

foxx

Homer

Bree the feeling is mutual. You have been tried by a jury of your peers and you have been found GUILTY!!!

You say God will get us? So that means he will get you also. Right? You are not innocent by any means. You will burn in hell for all eternity. >:D

The latest message.

I hate you.I hate your freinds.God will pay you back.I will not weep for your forgiveness another day.I must move on away from the trials of the devil you possess

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Am I going to hell ?   :'(

Am I going to have bad luck for 20 years?  :'(

Would someone please tell me what she is saying?  :'(

SaintHiρρo

It's funny how she won't weep for our forgiveness another day so I'm assuming she's weeping for it today? Well that's mighty nice of you Bree. Sanks you.

Your Bestest of Bestest Friendest Everest,
The Hippo

Libra

God... What does that mean?  She is CUCKOO!

And Foxx?  Send that PM you sent me via reg mail.. I can't read my privates.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 01:01:09 PM

go to hell........... I think...  :))  :))  :))

bubblegum

only if you'd shut your yap hole when you had a chance

Libra

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 31, 2006, 01:02:31 PM

We tried, they sent us back!  >:D

TmT

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 31, 2006, 01:03:16 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 31, 2006, 01:02:31 PM

We tried, they sent us back!  >:D

rofl.. hell's angels... nah........ hell's rejects... :))  :))