PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:21:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 01:37:48 PM
So , how well do you play the flute and piccolo?  Which one did you learn to play first?  I'd LOVE to know.  You can email me if you want.  Or you can email someone else with the answers.  Being the "great" flute player you have claimed to be, isn't it said that James Galaway recently died?  You've had to have heard of him-I think its sad.  I once met him-there's a photo of him and me at the UW a few years ago posted on Saint's website if you don't believe me.

Anyway, drop me a line, don't be a stranger.

Bubbles? Why would you want her to email you?

Just to see what she would say.

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 01:56:25 PM
So , how well do you play the flute and piccolo?  Which one did you learn to play first?  I'd LOVE to know.  You can email me if you want.  Or you can email someone else with the answers.  Being the "great" flute player you have claimed to be, isn't it said that James Galaway recently died?  You've had to have heard of him-I think its sad.  I once met him-there's a photo of him and me at the UW a few years ago posted on Saint's website if you don't believe me.

Here.....this is what she would say.

D'uh?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Hey e1 I am just now getting up to date with the goings on and reading the many posts on this subject.....I have to say I am shocked.....I did see the other thread with the IM's and I pm'ed Homer to ask whats going on....I didn't want to open a new can of worms by inquiring where it was really none of MY business but with this new thread I guess it is all out in the open now.....I was friendly with Bree before all this happened...not too friendly but I made her a few graphics for her avatar and we chatted a bit.....I had NO idea ANY of the things that were going on....I am sometimes not around the forum for days at a time....needless to say I guess things got very ugly.....my big question is what made her go off the deep end? I thought she was a perfectly normal person and now it seems like there was a very dark side to her personality that just went kaboom?!?! Can anyone enlighten me or am I over stepping my bounds by asking?

Also Homer and Tara I am sorry this all happened and is still happening to you...hopefully it will end soon....I am also hoping that Bree finds some help because she is obviously in need of a doctor of some type (with a very large prescription pad)

by the way I did a spell check and was only missing one comma in the word didn't....but only because I was too lazy to add it....lol

I shouldn't be making fun but had to say that.....truthfully I do kinda feel sorry for her ....she has to have some type of disorder to be acting this way ....I have emailed jokes to her in the past and now I am totally afraid to communicate with her because I really don't want her to drag me into this mess.....like I said I am just curious as to what set the whole thing off if it is not too much to ask......thanks for any info if you can provide it  :)

foxx

Ks...Check your private messages...

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on May 31, 2006, 01:57:39 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 01:56:25 PM

Here.....this is what she would say.

D'uh?

hehe

folks, if I have scared the crap out of any classical music fans out there that know who I am speaking of, feel free to PM me.

Mr. Scandalous

, who are you to tell anyone they're going to hell? Who are you to judge anyone? You are not God, Christ or a judge in a f'n courtroom.

Good, at least you accomplished something in life - irritating a few people and typing a load of bullchit which your "philosophy" revolves around.

If you were really such a pious person, you should know that causing pain in someone else's life isn't very Christ-like, so aren't you just contradicting yourself?

People like you with your warped philosophy and ignorance toward your own claimed religion are the reason why Christians in this society are often analogized with ignorant hypocrites.

You may be a "virgian," but you're not a very innocent girl. You are a despicable mongrel who's guilty of one of our world's most heinous crimes: hate.  The harm and the attacks you are perpetrating against people in the name of half fathomed beliefs is far more damaging to your 'karma' than you know.  Then again did not the Bible state "JUDGE NOT YET YEE BE JUDGED THYSELF"?

Congrats, b!tch. You've appalled me for than anyone possibly could. I like religious people, but I sure as hell don't like you.

so , what have we learned today?

- You are solving nothing.

- You are hated.

- You hate.

- You need to get a life.

- You're going to hell.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul for such a malicious crime against His name.

*edit:

- Learn how to click "spell check" before entering a post.

Homer

She's always been loopy Kelly. Tara and I are not worried in the least.

What worries me is that she works with children. A person in her mental state clearly should not be working with children.

Bottom line is I asked her to stop and I would remove the posts. This only encouraged her to try and make life miserable for forum members. Since her efforts continued I decided not only would my post remain stickied but this topic would remain open for all eternity. I would not recommend contacting her but that's a decision you will need to make but be forewarned that you may be opening Pandora's Box.

This all could have gone away but she just had to continue.

Normally we don't condone this at PogoCheats but is the exception not the rule.

Actually I should thank Bree for bringing the forum together. Little did we know how much she was really disliked. It has brought us all closer together.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

Tara

I agree with she has brought everyone together.  So if nothing else, something good did come out of it.  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: KsArt on May 31, 2006, 02:01:28 PM
Hey e1 I am just now getting up to date with the goings on and reading the many posts on this subject.....I have to say I am shocked.....I did see the other thread with the IM's and I pm'ed Homer to ask whats going on....I didn't want to open a new can of worms by inquiring where it was really none of MY business but with this new thread I guess it is all out in the open now.....I was friendly with before all this happened...not too friendly but I made her a few graphics for her avatar and we chatted a bit.....I had NO idea ANY of the things that were going on....I am sometimes not around the forum for days at a time....needless to say I guess things got very ugly.....my big question is what made her go off the deep end? I thought she was a perfectly normal person and now it seems like there was a very dark side to her personality that just went kaboom?!?! Can anyone enlighten me or am I over stepping my bounds by asking?

Also Homer and Tara I am sorry this all happened and is still happening to you...hopefully it will end soon....I am also hoping that finds some help because she is obviously in need of a doctor of some type (with a very large prescription pad)

by the way I did a spell check and was only missing one comma in the word didn't....but only because I was too lazy to add it....lol

I shouldn't be making fun but had to say that.....truthfully I do kinda feel sorry for her ....she has to have some type of disorder to be acting this way ....I have emailed jokes to her in the past and now I am totally afraid to communicate with her because I really don't want her to drag me into this mess.....like I said I am just curious as to what set the whole thing off if it is not too much to ask......thanks for any info if you can provide it  :)

I don't know if I'm able to sum it up but here I go:

Bree signed up with a name
Bree talked to herself
Bree has issues
Bree stalks Barbara (old member)
Bree stops using name and creates many new ones
Bree starts welcoming herself to the forum
"Jackerz Club" is created
Bree wants to be a "member" but isn't since the club isn't really a club
Bree becomes a moderator
Bree sets out to disband the Jackerz and abuses her power
Hippo writes letter to Mayhem/Homer about Bree
Bree is removed from moderator same day
Bree apologizes but still is crazy
Bree does something to get herself removed
All is well
Bree starts sending Hippo Pogo messages
Hippo creates website about how crazy Bree is
Bree begs and pleads for Hippo to remove site
Hippo points her in direction of another forum so she can go away and he removes the site.
Bree doesn't know how to read the directions and keep coming back here.
Bree creates new names and once again starts talking to herself
Bree is caught to be using multiple names and is back on the forum
Bree is once again removed from the forum
Bree starts to stalk forum members, send hate mail and keeps harassing members of the forum for no reason
Forum members respond back and all old messages and whatnot are posted for people to see Bree for what she is
Bree suddenly thinks we're harassing her when she starts it
Bree keeps coming back here and making empty threats
We respond and start having more fun...

...and here we are. I don't think I got all of it but I did cover the parts I can remember at this moment. Please fill in the missing parts. Sanks you.

ClingFree

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 02:10:19 PM
, who are you to tell anyone they're going to hell? Who are you to judge anyone? You are not God, Christ or a judge in a f'n courtroom.

Good, at least you accomplished something in life - irritating a few people and typing a load of bullchit which your "philosophy" revolves around.

If you were really such a pious person, you should know that causing pain in someone else's life isn't very Christ-like, so aren't you just contradicting yourself?

People like you with your warped philosophy and ignorance toward your own claimed religion are the reason why Christians in this society are often analogized with ignorant hypocrites.

You may be a "virgian," but you're not a very innocent girl. You are a despicable mongrel who's guilty of one of our world's most heinous crimes: hate.  The harm and the attacks you are perpetrating against people in the name of half fathomed beliefs is far more damaging to your 'karma' than you know.  Then again did not the Bible state "JUDGE NOT YET YEE BE JUDGED THYSELF"?

Congrats, b!tch. You've appalled me for than anyone possibly could. I like religious people, but I sure as hell don't like you.

so , what have we learned today?

- You are solving nothing.

- You are hated.

- You hate.

- You need to get a life.

- You're going to hell.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul for such a malicious crime against His name.

I really wish we could add "How to use spell check" to the list of things we have learned.

crazy_

geeeeeeeeeez I gonna have to start callin in sick to work so I can stay caught up  :))

Mr. Scandalous

I really wish we could add "How to use spell check" to the list of things we have learned.
[/quote]

added to the original post O0

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on May 31, 2006, 02:19:04 PM
geeeeeeeeeez I gonna have to start callin in sick to work so I can stay caught up  :))

LMAO...And I thought it was pretty slow being badge day and all.

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 02:22:46 PM

man if I (well, unlce A u t o) don't get back to working on the win 3 in a row badge in first class soliatre Saint is going to have to ground me again  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 02:24:01 PM

man if I don't get back to working on the win 3 in a row badge in first class soliatre Saint is going to have to ground me again  :))

You're darn skippy, hippy!

zeboo

geez no kidding I leave for 4 days and I am lost  :))  :))

pugsly™

here is bree's imaginary man!

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 02:24:26 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 31, 2006, 02:24:01 PM

man if I don't get back to working on the win 3 in a row badge in first class soliatre Saint is going to have to ground me again  :))

You're darn skippy, hippy!

but this is so much fun!!  :))

Kelly

Thanks for the info e1 and the PM Foxx....I guess I really didn't know Bree...I thought she was nice....but I wasn't around for the crazy stuff....it really makes you wonder though what is her problem....I feel bad for Homer and Tara for they seem to be her targets...uncalled for to say the least for Homer your what makes this place tick...always have been....and Tara if your Homers lady and you make him happy you must be very special too.....I hope this all ends for you 2 soon and you can continue on your happy journey together....I'll just continue to read and be hangin in the background....I will also keep you in my prayers tonight  O0

PEACE