PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:35:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: pugsly on May 31, 2006, 02:28:31 PM
here is 's imaginary man!

rofl, he doesn't look even remotely close to how ugly Bree is... but by "imaginary" I guess he must be one of the 99 other personalities she has.

pugsly™

here is another shot of bree's imaginary man!

pugsly™

Quote from: pugsly on May 31, 2006, 02:37:29 PM
here is another shot of 's imaginary man!

this looks like brees man on dope  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Lynne

what about him goes with my from last night

Tara

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 31, 2006, 02:48:33 PM
man2.jpg[/img]

uh oh photobucket dumped again  :o

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 02:49:40 PM
Quote from: lmazzettia on May 31, 2006, 02:48:33 PM
man2.jpg[/img]

uh oh photobucket dumped again  :o

if you don't get the img tag just right it willnot work

Lynne

i know but i named it breeman2 i think it was why it didnt work i dunno

Tara

OMG...Look at the H name now.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 03:07:04 PM

OMG...Look at the H name now.

:o

For some reason, I find this hysterically funny!  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

From Bree's 2nd account: When a women says NO it means NO.

Is this when one "women" says no or a group of woman?

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 03:14:26 PM
From 's 2nd account: When a women says NO it means NO.

She shouldn't be allowed to call herself a women or a woman.
Ew. She is a disgrace to my gender.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 03:14:26 PM
From 's 2nd account: When a women says NO it means NO.

I'm wondering that too St.H and also is a "VIRGIAN a "WOMEN" that has hat sex or hasn't had sex, and if so with what? :-\

Tara

Omg they just found another one of her personalities on here.  "Sally" 12 posts and they have all been edited and have not had more than 5 words in each post.

And B*R*E*E  sweetie?  I don't know how you think Homer can be emailing you when hes sitting right here next to me douche bag..Now go find someone else to play with, because we are busy.  Gawd she tries so hard.. :))

SaintHiρρo

"When a women says NO it means NO"

When EVERYONE says go away and stay away, it means GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!

Hopefully she will understand that. Oh BTW , I have your phone number & address on my site. So if you thought getting emails were bad, wait until the phone calls and real mail starts coming in. Keep this up and it will only take 5 seconds to post more of your info like DOB, SSN, and anything else I can pull up. NOBODY wants you around. Nobody likes you. You're that little nugget in the back of the nose we're using the tip of a fork to get out. You're NOT wanted here, you turd. GO THE F**K AWAY!!!!!!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 03:20:53 PM
Omg they just found another one of her personalities on here.  "Sally" 12 posts and they have all been edited and have not had more than 5 words in each post.

And B*R*E*E  sweetie?  I don't know how you think Homer can be emailing you when hes sitting right here next to me douche bag..Now go find someone else to play with, because we are busy.  Gawd she tries so hard.. :))

Ew. 

I wonder if all of her personalities get along.  How effing funny would it be to see a forum conversation between them? 

OMG....MAYHEM!  I just remembered what your siggy says...Did you know all along?  HEE!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 03:20:53 PM

Please. Is this her latest ploy? I wouldn't waste the keystrokes it takes to compose an email to her.

Whatever happened to all those emails she was going to use against me? Answer: They don't exist.

Maybe in her world they exist but in the real world they don't.

What's the matter Bree? Gunner won't play with you today? Tell Gary I said hello.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pugsly™

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 31, 2006, 03:23:42 PM
"When a women says NO it means NO"

When EVERYONE says go away and stay away, it means GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!

Hopefully she will understand that. Oh BTW , I have your phone number & address on my site. So if you thought getting emails were bad, wait until the phone calls and real mail starts coming in. Keep this up and it will only take 5 seconds to post more of your info like DOB, SSN, and anything else I can pull up. NOBODY wants you around. Nobody likes you. You're that little nugget in the back of the nose we're using the tip of a fork to get out. You're NOT wanted here, you turd. GO THE F**K AWAY!!!!!!

bree don't you get the idea that your not wanted here go f yourself and your 100 personalities on saturn

tigereyes

I left for just a couple hours and came back to find 15 pages to read. I guess you just can't leave this topic or you miss all the action.

This is getting good...lmao. I love who Lib is going to do a background check on her. When you get that done pm me so I can see all the goods on her... :)). Hey, she was asking for it. And she says we're all going to Hell. She acts like she did nothing wrong and like she's going to Heaven.

She must be making a new pogo s/n for every one of her personalities.

SaintHiρρo

I'm just waiting for the green light to post her screen names on here for everyone to go bother her...