PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:48:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

Quote from: bobby on May 31, 2006, 06:48:10 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 31, 2006, 06:46:51 PM
Quote from: nanners on May 31, 2006, 06:43:38 PM
You are ALL wrong..ya never heard of "bloomers"???... now those are old lady drawers..trust me,,I know!! :))

Are bloomers different than 'granny panties'?
ewww :o :o :o :x

ok since when does this thread go from talkin about to talkin about granny panties

Blu

Quote from: pugsly on May 31, 2006, 06:49:50 PM
You are ALL wrong..ya never heard of "bloomers"???... now those are old lady drawers..trust me,,I know!! :))

ok since when does this thread go from talkin about to talkin anput granny panties

It's your fault

nanners

bloomers are those nasty BIG white one size to big ones.. :))

pugsly™

Quote from: BluRaven on May 31, 2006, 06:51:03 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 31, 2006, 06:49:50 PM

ok since when does this thread go from talkin about to talkin anput granny panties

It's your fault

hows it my falt it was homer that started talkin about brees britches, drawers what ever you call them

ClingFree

Okay .. Anyone wanna go stir up some chit?   >:D

Lynne

Quote from: ClingFree on May 31, 2006, 07:03:53 PM
Okay .. Anyone wanna go stir up some chit?   >:D

* jumps up and down * oh yeah i wanna stir up some chit  >:D :))

pugsly™

i going back to bed i still not feelin that good

~Ãutolovér~

I thought everyone might like a break from the monster bree, take your minds off her for a moment, and look at this lovely scenery. :).................... oh and see if you can spot the difference.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Lynne

U GAVE ME A FREAKIN HEART ATTACK GOSH DANG IT  >:D :)) MY HEART IS IN MY THROAT :oo

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 31, 2006, 07:14:09 PM
U GAVE ME A FREAKIN HEART ATTACK GOSH DANG IT  >:D :)) MY HEART IS IN MY THROAT :oo

>:D :;' 8)

Mr. Scandalous

Bree's online in Fortune Bingo, 1 card, SPEEDY GAME - Blue l

Libra

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 07:31:32 PM
's online in Fortune Bingo, 1 card, SPEEDY GAME - Blue l

I was there.  I made a kissy face, but she didn't respond.  Let's all go!

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 31, 2006, 07:12:22 PM
I thought everyone might like a break from the monster , take your minds off her for a moment, and look at this lovely scenery. :).................... oh and see if you can spot the difference.

heyyyyyyy  wooooooooah my sweetie pie(TM)  whats all the noise :o   i was busy  finishing off in Ur avi and was about to head downwards 
done 2 lots of badges done so far  babes 
love you my AutoLover   :-*   
heres   your new word for today those that are not understanding  Aussie lingo  >:D
  is  a   Wally A person that keeps making mistakes.  krispy isa just plain silly  b!tch for trying to mess with   a fair dinkum true blue Aussie  .

while Ive got Ur attention  someone put a cheat URL out in whomp it wasn't PC  one  and this drongo of a Sheila  pipes up and says how do i get it  , the other wonker says name of auto tells her to d/load trial  so after a minute she says i d/loaded it what now   other person says u run it  . she says OK  then. a few  seconds  later a scroll of all these words   auto came from what ever she d/loaded straight into chat about 30 words  the one who gave her Addy said press stop ,  any way  i saved her  Sn  and looked at it  lol  she seems normal but so did   at first and it would be my guess because all this was done in open chat in a close on full room she may as well kiss her club pogo goodbye and all her 5+ million toks  ,   u sure theres not any throw offs in  pogo ?.

Tara

I thought everyone might like a break from the monster , take your minds off her for a moment, and look at this lovely scenery. :).................... oh and see if you can spot the difference.

OMFG...You made me friggen jump out of my chair and for some unknown godly reason my speakers were turned up.

Lynne

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 31, 2006, 07:33:50 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 07:31:32 PM
's online in Fortune Bingo, 1 card, SPEEDY GAME - Blue l

I was there.  I made a kissy face, but she didn't respond.  Let's all go!

chit chit i missed her  >:D go and work for 45 min and i miss her >:D

bobby

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 08:14:50 PM

OMFG...You made me friggen jump out of my chair and for some unknown godly reason my speakers were turned up.
you want some more of them tara, i got a bunch of them :P

foxx

Damn it all to hell!  Is she still in Bingo?  Damn that Mr. Foxx for making me hang out with him!

~Ãutolovér~

:)) I usually don't react much to those....but that one really scared the smelly stuff out of me, (Tm).......... my  <3 was pumping for a long time after that. :o

and Hi Gecko my sweet :-*....that was the only way to get your attention, from what you were doing hehehe. >:D

yep last edit by me!

Tara

Quote from: bobby on May 31, 2006, 08:17:33 PM

Of what I saw in that link?  Hell no, I don't like scary stuff.  I'm a big chicken when it comes to that stuff.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 08:31:13 PM
Quote from: bobby on May 31, 2006, 08:17:33 PM

Of what I saw in that link?  Hell no, I don't like scary stuff.  I'm a big chicken when it comes to that stuff.

is that why u don't want a real pic of bree  :x :)) :))