PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:26:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

the nutcase stories continue  ;D

pugsly™

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2006, 08:14:50 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 31, 2006, 07:12:22 PM
I thought everyone might like a break from the monster , take your minds off her for a moment, and look at this lovely scenery. :).................... oh and see if you can spot the difference.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

OMFG...You made me friggen jump out of my chair and for some unknown godly reason my speakers were turned up.

holy chit don't look at that link on a laptop when the screen is 1 foot from your face i thought i was going to pee and have a heart attack at the same time i still breathing heavy

crazy_

Quote from: hades on May 31, 2006, 11:30:15 PM
the nutcase stories continue  ;D

lol like a bad penny ... keeps turning up ... lmao  gm all just reading here and catching up, then
I owe
I owe
its off to work I go

hagd all

LaundryLady

Help, I can't keep up.  Everytime I think of something to post, y'all are 3 pages ahead of me.

hades

might get a few pages behind but i dont mind reading to keep up with bree and her one hundred and one personalities.  ;D

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 31, 2006, 07:33:50 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on May 31, 2006, 07:31:32 PM
's online in Fortune Bingo, 1 card, SPEEDY GAME - Blue l

I was there.  I made a kissy face, but she didn't respond.  Let's all go!

I had gone under a different name ... one she would most definitely recognize.  But she didn't answer my incredibly polite whispers, wonder why?

Gecko

bree you drongo if u want people to call you best u use this bree lol
u bloody Drongo bree
why u got foxx  under ur mini u turned  funny as in bi or something

aka  GD 

PB On The Run

Quote from: hades on June 01, 2006, 07:12:52 AM
might get a few pages behind but i dont mind reading to keep up with and her one hundred and one personalities.  ;D
For sure Hades!!!   I haven't read the newspaper in days.  Keeping up with Bree and her antics has been great fun!!

crazy_

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 01, 2006, 08:11:58 AM
you drongo if u want people to call you best u use this lol
u bloody Drongo
why u got foxx  under ur mini u turned  funny as in bi or something

aka  GD 

:))

Kelly

I can't believe I fell for the "can you spot the diffs in the photos" trick ......again!
OK it's been a while since I saw that joke and I was up at 3:30am today to be to work by 5am (covering for some spaz who is never ever goin on vaca again!!) and that just scared the holy livin crap out of me!!

caught me off guard good one....hello everybody!!

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: foxx on May 31, 2006, 08:18:57 PM
Damn it all to hell!  Is she still in Bingo?  Damn that Mr. Foxx for making me hang out with him!

QuoteI had gone under a different name ... one she would most definitely recognize.  But she didn't answer my incredibly polite whispers, wonder why?

I was in there for about ten minutes just watching her, she didn't talk to anyone or even say anything even when I did  ":x Bree." I think she knows that someone could be watching, so maybe that's why she wasn't saying anything? Then after that she headed to a full Pinochle room, so I couldn't get in or else I would've went where she did.

bubblegum

I have come to the conclusion this is what Bree thinks:

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on June 01, 2006, 12:26:22 PM
I have come to the conclusion this is what thinks:

Bubbles?  You need to lay off the bumper stickers before you start talking bumper sticker.

pugsly™

hey  dumb chit bree is in fortune bingo and her fav badge is tourney smile badge and she not even hostin a tourney you not allowed to have it as your fav unless you are hosting  what a dumb chit bree is :)) :)) :)) :))

pugsly™

i still in bingo and the dumb chit now says i need to check my bux i think i am low

i know why you had to pay for your brain transplant that made you such a dumb chit bree

SaintHiρρo

I'm still not 100% sure it's her. Name fits her but nothing else is screaming at me saying "I'm a flippin' idiot", ya know?

pugsly™

i asked when next tourney was bree replied 9pm 10pm 11pm at this link

pugsly™

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 01, 2006, 03:12:46 PM
I'm still not 100% sure it's her. Name fits her but nothing else is screaming at me saying "I'm a flippin' idiot", ya know?

i checked out her stats and it prooved to me she was usin a cheater

SaintHiρρo

According the host of that tour room, she's having bad weather and won't be back.

SaintHiρρo

I've also noticed her "H" name is no longer a club pogo name. Guess her one week pass is over, ROFL.