PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:37:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

She did say she would have the last laugh...

:))   :))

Sorry, that's really funny.

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 07:18:37 AM
Quote from: hades on June 02, 2006, 07:09:47 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 06:48:55 AM
Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 06:35:09 AM
Tee hee! 

Seriously...where is the b!tch?  I need more reading material!   >:D

Shes getting new ammo together?  ;)

you mean new personalities?  ::)

Scary eh?

I'm sure we'll see her again.  And when we do I'll bring out my collection of stickers to share with everyone once again.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: bubblegum on June 02, 2006, 07:19:51 AM
Tee hee! 

Scary eh?

I'm sure we'll see her again.  And when we do I'll bring out my collection of stickers to share with everyone once again.

Ohhhhh...........Tara will love that. :)

Libra

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 02, 2006, 05:53:02 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 02, 2006, 05:48:40 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 05:45:46 AM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 02, 2006, 03:57:09 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 03:51:07 AM
I'm sure the love of my life changed it.... :-X
if he dont put it back i got an intimidating picture of marge lol  :))

Gecko, you have it all wrong.  Look at Ashley's profile and her siggy. It's a good thing. Gawd, Auto would you please explain to him in Aussie terms for me.  >:D

LOL....doing it now.  O0
aaaaaaaaah sooooooo   i understand now   :-[     

Gawd!  Poor Geckoo!  I reckon he has just as hard of a time understand us as we do him!  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on June 02, 2006, 07:19:51 AM
Tee hee! 

Scary eh?

Bubbles?  Original thoughts only please.  NO. MORE. STICKERS!  >:D

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 07:40:22 AM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 02, 2006, 05:53:02 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 02, 2006, 05:48:40 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 05:45:46 AM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 02, 2006, 03:57:09 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 03:51:07 AM
I'm sure the love of my life changed it.... :-X
if he dont put it back i got an intimidating picture of marge lol  :))

Gecko, you have it all wrong.  Look at Ashley's profile and her siggy. It's a good thing. Gawd, Auto would you please explain to him in Aussie terms for me.  >:D

LOL....doing it now.  O0
aaaaaaaaah sooooooo   i understand now   :-[     

Gawd!  Poor Geckoo!  I reckon he has just as hard of a time understand us as we do him!  :)) :))

LOL...lucky I can understand both, and can translate for my Gecko. <3

Gecko

bree is a bloody bitch and we all hate her except herself    bree is the only  one that likes bree  
ni niters all auto and i are off its 1am sat morn here love u all cept bree  the bitch

nanners

I get the feeling that GD doesn't like bree???.. or is it my imagination :))

tigereyes

Bree is taking all the fun away. I loved coming here and reading this topic and getting a good laugh. It always made my day.

crazy_

Quote from: nanners on June 02, 2006, 07:56:41 AM
I get the feeling that GD doesn't like ???.. or is it my imagination :))
:)) yeah I am getting that same feeling nanners... so guess it ain't your imagination !

foxx

She's back....

Just got this in pogomail...HEE!

"My name is Brad,I am Brees fianance.Bree is my special soulmate whom I deeply love.She has been hurt by you people whom she called her friends.She did everyting for you in the forum.I refuse to tolerate the stalkings and thraets.I will proscute every person involved in this torture.I love her with every last thing in me.I will not watch you continue to do this to her.This is the first and last time I ask for something.I have what information I need to proscute.I have copys of all transactions.

Leave my beautiful woman alone.No hard feelings yet and thank you.
Brad"

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:10:50 PM
She's back....

"My name is Brad,I am s fianance. is my special soulmate whom I deeply love.She has been hurt by you people whom she called her friends.She did everyting for you in the forum.I refuse to tolerate the stalkings and thraets.I will proscute every person involved in this torture.I love her with every last thing in me.I will not watch you continue to do this to her.This is the first and last time I ask for something.I have what information I need to proscute.I have copys of all transactions.

Brad"

LMAO...Where did you get that?

Edited because I see you said pogomail...Who sent it?

bubblegum

She's back....

"My name is Brad,I am s fianance. is my special soulmate whom I deeply love.She has been hurt by you people whom she called her friends.She did everyting for you in the forum.I refuse to tolerate the stalkings and thraets.I will proscute every person involved in this torture.I love her with every last thing in me.I will not watch you continue to do this to her.This is the first and last time I ask for something.I have what information I need to proscute.I have copys of all transactions.

Brad"

So Brad fianance's bree? How? Pimping her out somewhere?

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:11:49 PM
She's back....

Brad"

You got it too sista....

Lynne

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKIN KIDDING ME ?!?!?!!? is that for real, i honestly don't think so... all the typos, it was definitely bree in disguise

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:13:27 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:11:49 PM
She's back....

Brad"

You got it too sista....

LMMFAO  I just said today she was getting new ammo.  Gawd I wish I had a man that loved me like that !  >:D

SaintHiρρo

She's back....

Brad"

OMG, 's new personality is writing for her. , I know how much you love me pointing out things so lets get started:

1) Spaces... it's typically something that follows an end to whatever sentence you're writing.
2) Spelling "misteaks": fianance, everyting, thraets, proscute (twice), copys.
3) She may have called us friends but I don't call her one.
4)  :)) :)) :)) Sorry, couldn't help but laugh at the threat of legal prosecutions.
5) Beautiful woman? I can say without a doubt that her beauty is only in the eye of the "Br.ee-Holder"

bubblegum

What transactions he talking about anyway?  Hippo's wonderful website?  He's got all the proof on his site that proves she started it.  Looks like we got another one to file dude.

Thanks for posting that fox, after what I've been through today I needed a good laugh.

Lynne

lol me 2. geez i don't think my man would do that for me lol. i can, however; get him to vacumn, do laundry and dishes and other picking up, i bet brad doesn't do that for bree  :))
brad must have 2 PHD's if bree has one and has that kind of grammar skills. lol hooked on tonic worked for me

Tara

Oh lord, this is getting kinda old. I wish she would of brought something new into it yanno?