PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:02:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Yeah..."His" Pogo profile is pretty funny...

...and I thought it was hysterical that she sent it to Hip's brother again...HEE!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:21:51 PM
Oh lord, this is getting kinda old. I wish she would of brought something new into it yanno?

She did bring something new, sorta. Now her "soulmate" is writing for her. That means we can make fun of "Brad" now... come to think of it, "Brad" is pretty close to "Chad". You don't think.... no, it couldn't be.... what are the chances.... she leaves, he leaves.... Brad sounds like Chad.... both were idiots.... I think I know who Brad is/was!!!!!

Homer

Brad/Bree, whoever you claim to be.

Get bent. I told her to cut the shit out and she refused. I see you spell just as well as she does. Did you go to LSU as well?

Being you are not married to Bree I don't see what legal right if any you have.

Come on Bree. What's the matter? Upset at the lack of attention in this thread lately. Take a long walk off a short Pier.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 02, 2006, 02:24:32 PM
Oh lord, this is getting kinda old. I wish she would of brought something new into it yanno?

She did bring something new, sorta. Now her "soulmate" is writing for her. That means we can make fun of "Brad" now... come to think of it, "Brad" is pretty close to "Chad". You don't think.... no, it couldn't be.... what are the chances.... she leaves, he leaves.... Brad sounds like Chad.... both were idiots.... I think I know who Brad is/was!!!!!

OMG I never thought about that
 If it was typed
   like this, then we would
        know right?

How come Clingy and Blu didn't get it?  I deleted it, I don't answer her stupid ass back.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:24:08 PM

...and I thought it was hysterical that she sent it to Hip's brother again...HEE!

Argh, he changed his password for the time being to allow his GF to play so I can't check the mail. Please let me know if she mail him something else.

TmT

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 02, 2006, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:10:50 PM
She's back....

Just got this in pogomail...HEE!

"My name is Brad,I am s fianance. is my special soulmate whom I deeply love.She has been hurt by you people whom she called her friends.She did everyting for you in the forum.I refuse to tolerate the stalkings and thraets.I will proscute every person involved in this torture.I love her with every last thing in me.I will not watch you continue to do this to her.This is the first and last time I ask for something.I have what information I need to proscute.I have copys of all transactions.

Leave my beautiful woman alone.No hard feelings yet and thank you.
Brad"

OMG, 's new personality is writing for her. , I know how much you love me pointing out things so lets get started:

1) Spaces... it's typically something that follows an end to whatever sentence you're writing.
2) Spelling "misteaks": fianance, everyting, thraets, proscute (twice), copys.
3) She may have called us friends but I don't call her one.
4)  :)) :)) :)) Sorry, couldn't help but laugh at the threat of legal prosecutions.
5) Beautiful woman? I can say without a doubt that her beauty is only in the eye of the "Br.ee-Holder"

Takin notes....Hmmm.. dont mess with Hippo's Chit!!.. ...
I knew he was no saint... Saint my Azz... ur a bad...motha%^&<shut ya mouth> ....I'm talkin bout Hippo..... rofl  (only Isaac Hayes fans understand that)

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 02, 2006, 02:26:31 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:24:08 PM

Argh, he changed his password for the time being to allow his GF to play so I can't check the mail. Please let me know if she mail him something else.

Sure thing, Hip.

Oh. My.  God.  I never even considered the possibility.  HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!

bubblegum

Hipster dude-your making me crack up.  Thanks-I really really need the laughs.  At least Brad/Chad/Bree/whoever she is isn't alone with all those people around her.

Tara

Tara

That's not a good picture..I don't know what happened.

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2006, 02:33:20 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:27:44 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2006, 02:26:00 PM
Brad/, whoever you claim to be.

Get bent. I told her to cut the smelly stuff out and she refused. I see you spell just as well as she does. Did you go to LSU as well?

Being you are not married to I don't see what legal right if any you have.

Come on . What's the matter? Upset at the lack of attention in this thread lately. Take a long walk off a short Pier.

Do you love me that much?  Because I am jealous   :'(

Stop your confusing me. LOL

Bwah! 

Homer

How can someone be you fiance if your already married? :o

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:32:52 PM

that sounds like a bunch of bull to me lol

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:32:52 PM

I find it highly unlikly one can be 26 and a dr already.  Doesn't it take like 10 years to become a dr anyway?  Also, its odd he's been a member since June 2nd, 2006.

Homer

Brad will be gone when his 1 week pass runs out as well.

SaintHiρρo

I have an image I've been waiting to use... need to find it now.

SaintHiρρo

Lynne

hell with all those ppl in her head, im sure one of them made her do it. make up a bf and send mass pogomail. i bet one of her personalities is a guy, that would explain it :))

good find hippo

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 02, 2006, 02:38:21 PM
OK, found it. Mr. Brad... this one is for you

Thanks for the laughs man.  I need to cut out for now, got crap to deal with.  Bree, thanks for amusing us once again.

foxx