PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:42:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

ABlondieInAz

I tell you this is better than day time soap.  :-* I find myself checking this thread several times a day for updates.  :))

All Bree 's Children need to be admitted to General Hospital for stalking the Bold and the Beautiful in Port Charles. Meanwhile Bree gathers the Young and the Restless in search of the Guiding Light as The World Turns. And so are the Days of Our Lives.  :-*

Maybe Brad/Chad is a twin personality ( Kind of  like Vickie and Nickie on General Hospital)  Married to one engaged with the other....  :))

SaintHiρρo

OK, so I finally get inside of my brother's account (finally changed his password back) and I didn't see the message in there. I asked if he or his GF deleted it and he said no but his settings is set so unless you're on his friends list, he's not getting your messages. So he (well me because he doesn't care) missed out on the Pogo Message. Darn it.

Lynne

that sux saint maybe someone can forward it to ya if u wann copy of it im sure someone would

bubblegum

Quote from: ABlondieInAz on June 02, 2006, 02:55:54 PM
I tell you this is better than day time soap.  :-* I find myself checking this thread several times a day for updates.  :))

All 's Children need to be admitted to General Hospital for stalking the Bold and the Beautiful in Port Charles. Meanwhile gathers the Young and the Restless in search of the Guiding Light as The World Turns. And so are the Days of Our Lives.  :-*

Maybe Brad/Chad is a twin personality ( Kind of  like Vickie and Nickie on General Hospital)  Married to one engaged with the other....  :))

Hehe....that got me thinking....

I wonder if they are any Desperate Housewives inside 's head and are any of them perfect strangers? They all live in Dallas and have sex in the city. I'm sure they will all Blossom as Friends step by step, cuz they are all in the family anyway.  They air their family matters on Jerry Springer and it takes all of mamma's family to stop that family feud every sixty minutes.

Lynne

LaundryLady

Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:10:50 PM
She's back....

Just got this in pogomail...HEE!

"My name is Brad,I am s fianance. is my special soulmate whom I deeply love.She has been hurt by you people whom she called her friends.She did everyting for you in the forum.I refuse to tolerate the stalkings and thraets.I will proscute every person involved in this torture.I love her with every last thing in me.I will not watch you continue to do this to her.This is the first and last time I ask for something.I have what information I need to proscute.I have copys of all transactions.

Leave my beautiful woman alone.No hard feelings yet and thank you.
Brad"

He can't spell any better than she can.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 02, 2006, 02:18:56 PM
She's back....

"My name is Brad,I am s fianance. is my special soulmate whom I deeply love.She has been hurt by you people whom she called her friends.She did everyting for you in the forum.I refuse to tolerate the stalkings and thraets.I will proscute every person involved in this torture.I love her with every last thing in me.I will not watch you continue to do this to her.This is the first and last time I ask for something.I have what information I need to proscute.I have copys of all transactions.

Brad"

OMG, 's new personality is writing for her. , I know how much you love me pointing out things so lets get started:

1) Spaces... it's typically something that follows an end to whatever sentence you're writing.
2) Spelling "misteaks": fianance, everyting, thraets, proscute (twice), copys.
3) She may have called us friends but I don't call her one.
4)  :)) :)) :)) Sorry, couldn't help but laugh at the threat of legal prosecutions.
5) Beautiful woman? I can say without a doubt that her beauty is only in the eye of the "Br.ee-Holder"

Ok, is he NOT supposed to be a pediatrician?  My GOD!  The man's too illiterate to write a friggin' script!  And secondly, that has Bree written all over it.

GET A LIFE!  Do you really, HONESTLY think that came from BRAD?  Are effin' kidding me?

She is the single most idiotic dipturd on the planet.  

Please, honey, you ain't fooling no one.  The closest thing you have to a BRAD is toy normally kept in the bedside table.. Somehow I think you keep yours on your pillow.  Ew.

SaintHiρρo

B.R.A.D. = Bree's Really A Dumbarse!

LaundryLady

Lynne

Saint you are lucky I didn't spray my mikes all over the monitor.. good one anyway

tigereyes

She's back....

Brad"

This letter made me laugh so hard. You can totally tell that it's bree who wrote this letter. The typing is all the same and words are misspelled. Bree did you honestly think that we would fall for that and think it was really your "fianance" Brad? By writing that letter you just showed everyone how you're even more stupid then we all thought you were. You don't even have a fiance/husband named Brad. Instead of making up lies why don't you just be honest for a change. Everyone here knows that your so called fiance "Brad" doesn't even exist. I guess what you meant by you having the last laugh was to write this letter by your so called fiance. Nice try. :))

I have one more thing to say to you, how are you going to "proscute" everyone? What "copys" are you referring to? Yeah, I would like to see you try to "proscute" us. :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:16:11 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 02, 2006, 02:13:27 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:11:49 PM
She's back....

Brad"

LMAO...Where did you get that?

Edited because I see you said pogomail...Who sent it?

You got it too sista....

LMMFAO  I just said today she was getting new ammo.  Gawd I wish I had a man that loved me like that !  >:D

Well, hell.. Just create one, just like she did!  :))

Tara

Quote from: LaundryLady on June 02, 2006, 03:10:53 PM
She's back....

Brad"

He can't spell any better than she can.

Thats called true love...I'm sure Brad is another one of her personalities  :-X

tigereyes

I wanted to add one more thing to my post...we will get the last laugh no matter how hard you try bree.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tigereyes on June 02, 2006, 03:26:14 PM
I wanted to add one more thing to my post...we will get the last laugh no matter how hard you try .

Each time she says something and she thinks she made a funny or witty remark to get the last laugh, we always laugh because she's an embarrassment to... well, everything!

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 02:32:52 PM

And this is the dumbest profile I have ever seen. :)) For one thing, her "H" name guest pass expired, so what does she do, she goes and makes this name for "Brad"... hehehe. That's a good one bree.

Tara

Actually Brad/ bree personality is kinda boring, I wish she would of thought of something a little more interesting. Something like maybe the upcoming de-virgianizement details. ( I know thats not a word, but it is now, if I hit spellcheck on that it might break)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on June 02, 2006, 03:31:16 PM
Actually Brad/ personality is kinda boring, I wish she would of thought of something a little more interesting. Something like maybe the upcoming de-virgianizement details. ( I know thats not a word, but it is now, if I hit spellcheck on that it might break)

True, it is kinda boring. Well guess in one week, as Homer said, we won't have to worry about "Brad" anymore.

Tara

Should we all send her a free pass?  :))

Libra

Yeah, that got old in like what? 10 minutes?