PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:58:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on June 02, 2006, 04:34:19 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2006, 04:33:07 PM
Yeah, she's no angel. ;)

Yuh huh I  am too!!!   8)

Uh.. Cling? You're sitting on your halo again...  >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 04:35:08 PM
Yeah, she's no angel. ;)

Chit .. so thats where it went!

Tamara

Hi all,
I haven't been a member of this site for too long, but I read through about 40 pages about this pyscho. Boy, what a whack job she is. And to say the things she has said about Homer and Tara (and others) is pretty pathetic of her. She does indeed need help and fast...pyscho b!tch. I hope my speeling is correct... :))

Gecko

Quote from: ClingFree on June 02, 2006, 04:36:06 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 04:35:08 PM
Yeah, she's no angel. ;)

Chit .. so thats where it went!
here u go cling

Tara

Quote from: tammy1963 on June 02, 2006, 05:52:33 PM
Hi all,
I haven't been a member of this site for too long, but I read through about 40 pages about this pyscho. Boy, what a whack job she is. And to say the things she has said about Homer and Tara (and others) is pretty pathetic of her. She does indeed need help and fast...pyscho b!tch. I hope my speeling is correct... :))

She's just a jealous old hussy. Shes mad because I'm cuter than her.  ???  Then of course shes mad because she can't have Homer.

huggybear

Crazy people like her is the reason i quit posting on here awhile back ago when barbara and the "old" "helpers" were here i got tired of the STORIES AND LIES!!!!!!!!!!

~Ãutolovér~

:)) I see the sicko is at it again, does she think everyone is as dumb and gullible as her. ::)

Libra

Hi all,

You HAVE to spell spelling like speeling in this thread.. How the hell else is she going to know we're talking about her?

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 02, 2006, 06:35:43 PM
Hi all,

You HAVE to spell spelling like speeling in this thread.. How the hell else is she going to know we're talking about her?

Not only that, how would she even know what we were saying?

Beachy1956

There's always one idiot in the crowd that's got to get attention somehow...she must have been neglected in her childhood and created all these imaginary people.
She has a sad, pathetic life and maybe she should go be an actress because she sure is causing drama.
This is much better then the every day soaps I watch.. :-[

SexySagittarian

I don't think she was neglected as a child. I think her parents played "drop the child on her head to see how much stupid we can bounce out of her". Unfortunately all she did was collect head lint. :))

Beachy1956

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 02, 2006, 07:17:44 PM
I don't think she was neglected as a child. I think her parents played "drop the child on her head to see how much stupid we can bounce out of her". Unfortunately all she did was collect head lint. :))
you are probably right on that one  :D
but what ever the reason, she needs to go to the psycho ward and throw away the key...

swissmissy63

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 02, 2006, 07:17:44 PM

LMAO!! That reminds me of South Park. "Kick the baby"  :))

pugsly™

bree needs to be fed tp the homeless dogs in the dogpound :)) :)) :)) :))

hades

i see this topic has picked up alil today  ;D

Lynne

not too much today, not as much as last week  :))

Gecko

;:"  GeckoDundee  12:12:31 PM Viewing Who's Online.     :o

hades

maybe she will be a guy next.  :))

Blu

Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:09:35 AM
Wouldn't put it past her.

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on June 03, 2006, 08:03:25 AM
Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:09:35 AM
Wouldn't put it past her.

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

Bree do you really think your fooling anyone? I urge you to seek professional help.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!