PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:54:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Miss 100 Personalities

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

oh my F gawd !!! can she get any more pathetic ? You can totally tell it is her with all the spelling mistakes. gawd bree get a flippin life

liebe_angel

gosh, I wish I could only be like her, I would never get bored with all the personalities that she has. lmao!!!
this is too good. what will she think up next?

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on June 03, 2006, 09:58:28 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on June 03, 2006, 08:03:25 AM
Quote from: hades on June 03, 2006, 05:09:35 AM
maybe she will be a guy next.  :))
Wouldn't put it past her.

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

do you really think your fooling anyone? I urge you to seek professional help.

My gawd. I'd kill to meet her English teacher.

RowdyOne

doesn't she make eveybody seem 3 times smarter then the average bear? lol since when is your spelled youa're?  damn bree get a life!!!

Bree do us all a favor ok? go jump on a ship that's headed to Alcatraz island and when you get there BEG them to lock you and your 99 other personalities up and throw away the key for good.

RowdyOne

she just make's it way to easy for us to raise our level of insulting to another level!

Hey Homer shouldn't get the trophyfor editing all the post she wrote in this forum? what should we call the trophy? lol

Blu

Quote from: RowdyOne on June 03, 2006, 10:19:30 AM
she just make's it way to easy for us to raise our level of insulting to another level!

Hey Homer shouldn't get the trophie for editing all the post she wrote in this forum? what should we call the trophie? lol

Call it the B.r.e.e.z.y

Lynne

she needs to get a life and move on, its getting kinda old. does she really think we give a chit what she sends someone via email? like anyone is gonna take her thraets (yeah is spelt it like she does). it pisses me off more that she doesn't use spell cheker lol and just makes herself look retarded. she probably didn't even graduate with her spelling and grammar as bad as it is. honestly bree kelly is more of a woman than you will ever dream of being. ok so you reported taras' mini but it was ok for you to have libs' sn and foxxs' sn on ur profile. stupid b!tch. i'll give a buck if you wanna buy a life.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RowdyOne

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 03, 2006, 10:23:22 AM
she needs to get a life and move on, its getting kinda old. does she really think we give a chit what she sends someone via email? like anyone is gonna take her thraets (yeah is spelt it like she does). it pisses me off more that she doesn't use spell cheker lol and just makes herself look retarded. she probably didn't even graduate with her spelling and grammar as bad as it is. honestly kelly is more of a woman than you will ever dream of being. ok so you reported taras' mini but it was ok for you to have libs' sn and foxxs' sn on ur profile. stupid b!tch. i'll give a buck if you wanna buy a life.

Don't forget it's spell CHEAKER to bree lol and yes she does need to get a life but hey we wouldn't have anyone to insult or poke fun at would we? lol

pugsly™

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on June 03, 2006, 10:07:51 AM

Surprise surprise.......

This is Brad. does not know what I am doing.St Hippo, direct me towards the site concernaing my lover.Kelly, have you ever acted like a women?Foxx, stop copying .Tara,you have been reported for your mini.Leave our names out of your profile.That is stalking.Youar'e all stalkers.

hey over here you retarded b!tch, foxx is not a copycat you are.....we don't stalk you, you stalk us...... noone here has your names in there profiles you have foxx's name in yours

get over it you are not wanted here move on find new friends that will except you and your other 99 retarded personalities

oh go get a education go get your GED learn how to read n write and use spellcheck one more thing you take foxx's name out of your profile or i report you to pogo for harassment and have you banished

nice knowing you you retarded  b!tch

i was asked kindly to change my post by a member on the forum sorry if i ossended me friends with my post you are excluded from this

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: pugsly on June 03, 2006, 10:36:10 AM

Surprise surprise.......

hey over here you retarded b!tch, foxx is not a copycat you are.....we don't stalk you, you stalk us...... noone here has your names in there profiles you have foxx's name in yours

get over it you are not wanted here move on find new friends that will except you and your other 99 retarded personalities

oh go get a education go get your GED learn how to read n write and use spellcheck one more thing you take foxx's name out of your profile or i report you to pogo for harassment and have you banished

wow, pugsly... rofl

pugsly™

geesh i use spell check and it still contains misspellings grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RowdyOne

just found this pic and it fits to the tee lo

pugsly™

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 03, 2006, 10:49:11 AM
Quote from: pugsly on June 03, 2006, 10:36:10 AM

Surprise surprise.......

wow, pugsly... rofl

i just speaking the truth

Lynne

Quote from: RowdyOne on June 03, 2006, 10:54:55 AM
just found this pic and it fits to the tee lo

i dont see anything rowdy

pugsly™

hi lmazzettia hpw are you hun

Kelly

Surprise surprise.......

Is BRAD refurring to me when HE says Kelly???

bubblegum

Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 11:11:30 AM

Surprise surprise.......

No, a differnent kelly

I wish she'd hurry up and get a life

liebe_angel

lmao, I just reread the brad thing again quote" This is Brad Does not know what I am doing"
lol when you figure it out please fill us in cause we don't either!! well better yet just keep it to yourself and get help lmao

Kelly

Quote from: bubblegum on June 03, 2006, 11:13:30 AM
Quote from: KsArt on June 03, 2006, 11:11:30 AM

Surprise surprise.......

No, a differnent kelly

I wish she'd hurry up and get a life

Thanks for clearing that up for me bubble...I know I am a Christian woman but I was goin to go medieval on her butt....lol